Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm now very confused with d way d CTs r portraying viren's character....
Wen viren was revealed as stalker to viewers, his self talk told dat he wanted to put sid down in his family's eyes. But after nivi found his truth, he just shouted out his hatred/anger towards them. Then started to push all away fm him.
So wat abt his first aim?
So after nivi found truth, he suddenly realised he was wrong in his methods?
So after he failed in his first aim, he now thinks he dont deserve any 2nd chance in happiness?
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hugs everyone.🤗...only here for a few seconds...😆....

I really think the Cv's hav lost track of what they wanted to show n what they are shwing...plus these articles are HARDLY accurate..mostly misleading😡...

What was written about Viren.... he will play the role of a Passionate lover....who others may class as  psychotic??...Now suddenly he was stalking Nivi to frame Sid n get her to hate him..!!!! 😕......Wheres' the connection??

NivRen hav both becoem Victim of circumstances n in order to survive in this suffocating environment they are intentionally n inadvertently hurting ONLY each other..😒....as no 1 else is, nor ever was interested in their plight..😡🤢..

When Viren was doing much to gain Nivi's love b4 n after marriage she cudnt tke that step n leave her past n what had happened...n Viren in return was hurt..😭...n today with Nivi trying to understnd n mke right the wrong Done to Viren....n trying to convey her feelings....is NOt being accepted by him..😭..

I wish they cud go away with NT dadi somwhere😆....It wud do them som good n giv us less of headaches,,😛
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello girls anyone home did anyone missed me
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls anyone home did anyone missed me

May u hav a loooooooooong life.🤗.Wud u believe I was going to add to the bottom of my last post..If only Rach was here she wud hav put it in better words than my scramble😆..but then i didnt want to offend anyone..thnking i ONLy ask for Rach😆
Originally posted by: Sofna

Hugs everyone.🤗...only here for a few seconds...😆....

I really think the Cv's hav lost track of what they wanted to show n what they are shwing...plus these articles are HARDLY accurate..mostly misleading😡...

What was written about Viren.... he will play the role of a Passionate lover....who others may class as  psychotic??...Now suddenly he was stalking Nivi to frame Sid n get her to hate him..!!!! 😕......Wheres' the connection??

NivRen hav both becoem Victim of circumstances n in order to survive in this suffocating environment they are intentionally n inadvertently hurting ONLY each other..😒....as no 1 else is, nor ever was interested in their plight..😡🤢..

When Viren was doing much to gain Nivi's love b4 n after marriage she cudnt tke that step n leave her past n what had happened...n Viren in return was hurt..😭...n today with Nivi trying to understnd n mke right the wrong Done to Viren....n trying to convey her feelings....is NOt being accepted by him..😭..

I wish they cud go away with NT dadi somwhere😆....It wud do them som good n giv us less of headaches,,😛

Hey Sofna I am sure he is passionate lover of Nivi only and when I look back in all episodes whenever Nivi left his hand there was fear of loosing her, he always cared for her, Today also I am sure he is doing for her happiness only not because he hates her because friday's episode was clearcut indication that he is hurting her because he wants her to leave him. He had made a strong heart to tell her that he doesn't care for her or love her but his eyes were giving in which no one could see neither VD nor Nivi
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Rachu Hii rachuu Hu r u ?   🤗 def missed u my jaan   🤗

@Ashley Jaan For Viren Nivi is everythng , Viren never expected ki Nivi will ever come 2 know abt his truth but when She did , at tht time only everythng got finished for him like he says 2 Nivi  when they were n his secret place ki " sab kuch toh khatam ho gaya hai " He would hav continued his 1st mission of framing sid but Becozz Nivi came 2 know abt it for him Everythng got finished n He starts feeling guilty for her wht he did 2 her . So now He thnkns tht he doesn't deserve any1 especiallyy Nivi n so He is pushing awaw every1 .

I hope I could hav cleared ur doubt someway
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
How are you all on this lazy sunday??

Cannot for Asma Di to come back, then me and Anisha Di will be screaming from the rooftops!!! 😉

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, CAN'T IT JUST BE MONDAY ALREADY?
Missing NivRen Like HELL!!
Originally posted by: Sofna

May u hav a loooooooooong life.🤗.Wud u believe I was going to add to the bottom of my last post..If only Rach was here she wud hav put it in better words than my scramble😆..but then i didnt want to offend anyone..thnking i ONLy ask for Rach😆

Thanks Sofna for missing me so much but you also write beautifully. I always misses Navz, Millie and anju's post as the 3 are coming very rarely and I am missing their beautiful posts.
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Sofna I am sure he is passionate lover of Nivi only and when I look back in all episodes whenever Nivi left his hand there was fear of loosing her, he always cared for her, Today also I am sure he is doing for her happiness only not because he hates her because friday's episode was clearcut indication that he is hurting her because he wants her to leave him. He had made a strong heart to tell her that he doesn't care for her or love her but his eyes were giving in which no one could see neither VD nor Nivi

Yes he loves her...Passionately..Possesively..😳...but for whatever reason he is trying to push her away..he is hurting her twofold😭..Mayb when the reason is clear...It wont seem so harsh..but now....Only both of them are in pain....for eachother
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Rachu Hii rachuu Hu r u ?   🤗 def missed u my jaan   🤗

@Ashley Jaan For Viren Nivi is everythng , Viren never expected ki Nivi will ever come 2 know abt his truth but when She did , at tht time only everythng got finished for him like he says 2 Nivi  when they were n his secret place ki " sab kuch toh khatam ho gaya hai " He would hav continued his 1st mission of framing sid but Becozz Nivi came 2 know abt it for him Everythng got finished n He starts feeling guilty for her wht he did 2 her . So now He thnkns tht he doesn't deserve any1 especiallyy Nivi n so He is pushing awaw every1 .

I hope I could hav cleared ur doubt someway

Hey Moni how are you I missed you too jaan and agree with you more I see old and new episodes more I become confident that he loves Nivi madly and can't survive without her for second but still he is pushing her away because he wants her to leave him. On Friday episode we can see how hard it was to control his emotions when he was talking to VD and also when he throwed Nivi's gift in front of VD and PT the way he was looking at 3 before throwing it showed how much it was hurting him as well Nivi did had tears in her eyes but he couldn't show his tears as well.