Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It was nice chatting with u also Dear,  Chat with u soon
oh guyz i left u all frm pg 12 now me bk pg 34 ..i have to read al dis nahi mummy ..hehe ..Nivren rox ahh me so in love with kinshuk <3 Edited by EijazKhanMyJaan - 13 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail

it was really nice chating to all of your. hope to chat soon girls. thanks for entertaining me with naren. take care and have a wonderful day tata dols😊

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Thanks Dear u tooo have a nice and wonderful day, 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Frankly speaking I really feel sorry for Nivi and also Viren,  both are suffering in their own way,  Nivi loves Viren so much but she may not be able to realise it,  and Viren also has love and feelings for her but he is unable to know and understand it,  He is just wanting to push all the family away from him,  He feels he is bad and not worthy to love anyone.  But now I seriously want the Nivren Chemistry back, This is going tooo far now,  they should stop showing all this and give us the magic of Nivren back, Its not easy to see our favorite couple suffer so much
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This thread is running fast and i was not able to catch up with it. I will do that later.
A thought worried me and i just wanted to pen it down for opinion.
In the divorce episode, viren reveals the personnel facts between him and nivi to everyone. After this episode whether nivi leaves him or not, but CC will surely take advantage of this fact and try and increase the distance between him and nivi. This thought worries me. Hope I am wrong.
I just want to see NIvi-Viren together and some more romantic moments.
see u guys later.   
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

This thread is running fast and i was not able to catch up with it. I will do that later.
A thought worried me and i just wanted to pen it down for opinion.
In the divorce episode, viren reveals the personnel facts between him and nivi to everyone. After this episode whether nivi leaves him or not, but CC will surely take advantage of this fact and try and increase the distance between him and nivi. This thought worries me. Hope I am wrong.
I just want to see NIvi-Viren together and some more romantic moments.
see u guys later.   

I completely agree with u, even this this thought is worrying me,  I hope CC does not take advantage of this and try to seperate Nivren,  I would never like to see them separated,  But lets see now wat the Cts have reserved for us,  as u know wat we want to see we dont get to see and wat ever we dont want that only happens,  Hope wat we are fearing never happens
Peace67 thumbnail
Rach, thanks for the new thread. Great intro.

I agree with you that the Sood family is going about it the wrong way. They are treating him like a stranger. None of them, even Nivi, is trying to include him. And at the moment, the lack of efforts on their part is telling.

I personally dont think Nivi should confess at the moment because he is not in a mood to receive. She should however make it clear to him through her actions that she does love him and she is not there only out a sense of duty.

Hopefully, things will start moving next week as this whole week has been really just repetitive.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

I completely agree with u, even this this thought is worrying me,  I hope CC does not take advantage of this and try to seperate Nivren,  I would never like to see them separated,  But lets see now wat the Cts have reserved for us,  as u know wat we want to see we dont get to see and wat ever we dont want that only happens,  Hope wat we are fearing never happens

Thanks for replying. I am new to the CTs. I rarely watch hindi serials and have never followed them. This is the first time I have got so hooked on to hindi tv show and that too because of nivi-viren.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

Thanks for replying. I am new to the CTs. I rarely watch hindi serials and have never followed them. This is the first time I have got so hooked on to hindi tv show and that too because of nivi-viren.

U r right this show is really nice and even I have become very fond of it,  I just look forward to the updates and Video ,  I wait the whole day to read the updates, 

I really hope we get to see some beautiful moments between Nivren,  I just love their Jodi,  and I also watch this show specially for them,