Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation - Page 11

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Millie I agree Nivi can't confess her love but she should show somekind of support na not the majboori. It would have been better if she had shouted at him, even given him to police and left him for stalking rather than treating him the way she is treating. But if she has decided to forgive him as she knows he is good person at heart then she should have tried better approach to make him around actually she herself persuing him to take Divorce from her.

Look instead of saying that you did wrong by stealing money which he intentionally did as he thinks he is bad they should tell yes you did wrong by stealing money but you also did right by giving them to needy.

Yes, Rachu you remember we actually wanted her to yell at him, beat him (I mean to say not hardly) but something which shows how much she was hurt but it did not happen but she said the wrong thing that you are not Sid's brother which broke hell for him.
I want her to stand with him not with family even physically I mean to say, when he is sitting all alone near that chair while eating I want her to be there like yesterday how she insisted that he give her the shirt to stich. I am hoping with this Divorce thing she will take that drastic step which will make him realize the real person inside him.

Lets wait and see what she will say to him after the money been stolen, I want her to point the bad and the good infront of the family. Lets see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofna

U no Rach I'm eager to se what exactly leads to Viren getting divorce papers....n in the promo.. Nivi dznt' look shocked ...jst uncomfortable he is doing this in4nt of everyone

He is eager to push her away from him to tell her he doesn't care about her and she can leave him. Article didn't mentioned about divorce paper that will she go back to her house or she will stay there. They are just telling a shocking twist and what is that shocking twist even I am waiting for that.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I must say u just can't get a better wife than Nivedita , she's so sweet n understanding .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I'm sure her efforts n prayers will change Viren n heal his past wounds forever n patch up his relationship with the entire family especially Sid n Dadaji.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hello guys , I'm new in this forum , I watch CCBM every day with eager interest , n I love Nivren chemistry , they look some how very good in the same frame .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I watch the repeat telecast episode in the afternoon as I study during the evening ....I usually take my lunch while watching it .
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sofna

Hi Milee.......As usual wonderful posts..a pleasure to read......

@red: I think thats what most want to see...Nivi standing by him n for him....which is not being clearly/deliberately  shown by th Cv'z.......

n Yr right..Confession isn't the Only way to show yr love...I'm one such person..it's easier to draw blood from a stone than to get me to confess how much i like someone.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..even with my family..but thru my  action, behaviour, care, affection..u will automatically undertsnd how much that person means to me😳😳...'Actions speak louder than words'πŸ˜‰..n Viren families actions speak for themselves..that they havn't nor want to accept the situation.....they jst want to forget it like  a bad dream, hence ignoring Viren doing whatever he wants!!!😑

Thank you Sofna for your comments. Yes, actions speak louder than words, lets hope our sweet Nivi will learn that soon and implify them in order to bring that real Viren out.

Ok now I kind of understand what the girls were saying but when I read in their words to be confession which is not possible right now.
If I must say Viren is the one who ignited "Fire of Love" in Nivi's heart but he himself put it out by throwing cold coals in it by saying that it was all natak and stalking thing, and releasing her from bond, so I feel Love of a lover is buried deep down in her heart, love of a friend and care of a wife is intact in her heart that is one of the reason she is still standing with him.
Only he can rekindle that Fire he put out in her heart and I want to see that, because Viren is very romantic person. It will be worth watching it (you see I am too selfish in regards with that)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milee1014

Yes, Rachu you remember we actually wanted her to yell at him, beat him (I mean to say not hardly) but something which shows how much she was hurt but it did not happen but she said the wrong thing that you are not Sid's brother which broke hell for him.
I want her to stand with him not with family even physically I mean to say, when he is sitting all alone near that chair while eating I want her to be there like yesterday how she insisted that he give her the shirt to stich. I am hoping with this Divorce thing she will take that drastic step which will make him realize the real person inside him.

Lets wait and see what she will say to him after the money been stolen, I want her to point the bad and the good infront of the family. Lets see.

Agree with you she didn't showed him how much it effected her like she showed to Sid. This showed she always loved sid because you will most hurt when someone whom you love hurt you. She was not that hurt when she came to know Viren did it. Ya she felt her trust was broken, but was not that much hurt as she should have been hurted the intensity with which Viren reacted was deep as he had very strong feelings but Nivi didn't showed those strong feelings to him.
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Hello guys , I'm new in this forum , I watch CCBM every day with eager interest , n I love Nivren chemistry , they look some how very good in the same frame .

Hello, welcome to NivRen thread hope you have wonderful time discussing. I am Milee, May I know your name please?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Wow , pretty heated discussion going on ! I can see that ! Well, I loved Sid-Niv jodi as well . N , I used 2 enjoy so much Sid's madness in love with Niv .......But I think Niv looks better with Viren than with Sid.