give blessings to indian cricket team for the CWC.

Posted: 13 years ago
hey friends,as we know Cricket world cup(CWC) is just around the corners😊😊😊
we all from mkap forum can give blessings to dhoni nd company i.e team india for winning the world cup nd creating the history after 28 yaers😊😊😊

AND A SALUTE TO OUR NATIONAL FLAG

BEST OF LUCK TEAM INDIA......

GIVE BLESSINGS TO MY PAKISTAN TOO HONEY............ALL THE BEST TO YOUR GREAT INDIA TOO FOR THE WORLD CUP HONEY................ NO PAK INDIA FIGHT HERE PLZ........... BEST OF LUCK BOTH OF THEM.......GIVE BLESSINGS TO BOTH NATION - NO WAR PLZ   Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriya2010

GIVE BLESSINGS TO MY PAKISTAN TOO HONEY............ALL THE BEST TO YOUR GREAT INDIA TOO HONEY................ NO PAK INDIA FIGHT HERE PLZ........... BEST OF LUCK BOTH OF THEM  
yeah all the best to pakistan too.......hopefully we would play a final nd that will be a rocking one😊😊
Originally posted by AMIT7884

yeah all the best to pakistan too.......hopefully we would play a final nd that will be a rocking one😊😊

INSHALLAH.
hahaha u cricetfreak (LOL)  wish   GOOD   LUCK 4 U ND THE  TEAM  (mera ashirwad hamesha tumhare sath he🤣 i always wanted to say it to someone🤣)
Originally posted by taanuforever7

hahaha u cricetfreak (LOL)  wish   GOOD   LUCK 4 U ND THE  TEAM  (mera ashirwad hamesha tumhare sath he🤣 i always wanted to say it to someone🤣)
thanxxxx,but give tha aashirwar to dhoni nd his company,nt me okkkkk.by the way i am the biggest fan of cricket😊

WE KRIYA ARJA LOVERS WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR CRICKET PROMISE, WHETHER PAK WIN OR WHETHER INDIA. NO BAKWAAS ON IF.

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago

thanxxxx,but give tha aashirwar to dhoni nd his company,nt me okkkkk.by the way i am the biggest fan of cricket😊
hahaha jese muje pata nahi hota🤓
Originally posted by kriya2010

WE KRIYA ARJA LOVERS WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR CRICKET PROMISE, WHETHER PAK WIN OR WHETHER INDIA. NO BAKWAAS ON IF.

have i bahsed you?????????why r u taking this in a negative way????????here we r giving blessings to them nd u r spoiling the whole topic????????u can also talk to me in this matter via pm😕

have i bahsed you?????????why r u taking this in a negative way????????here we r giving blessings to them nd u r spoiling the whole topic????????u can also talk to me in this matter via pm😕

nahi bhai jaan maine to kuch likha he nahi aapko .. maine to bus yehi likha hai k hum nahi ladein k chahe koi b jeetay koi b ulti seedi chatar patar nahi likhein gay yahan par...