shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by ladybird9

I think Satya has definitely come for revenge but in the end he is going to have a change of heart, he will be moved by Iccha's goodness and before leaving he will make Dadaji and co. realise Iccha's worth, so at last a servant's daughter will be wholeheartedly accepted by the blue blooded thakurs. That will be the change in Iccha's lifeSmile.(I myself cant believe what I have written....too much positivityLOLLOL)After Satya leaves may be Tej Singh will come back and Uttaran continues...

very nice wriiten Souroj, but i wud say black bloooded instead of blue blooded, coz they were never royal in their in their attitudes yaa actionsEmbarrassedLOLLOL

I know Shivani even I wrote in a sarcastic wayEmbarrassed and Dadaji's kurtas are out of the world, bright yellow, maroon, blue with big golden polka dots .. ROFL

ohkEmbarrassed btw Daddaji ek aise specimen hai, jinko ko log museum ke dwaar pe as a guard  rahkne ke liye bhee manzoori nahin dengey LOL

Dadaji and museum ka guard...ROFL.but he will have to wear a uniform na Shocked what will happen to his bright designer kurtas but I must say his grandson also matched him the other day with his pink coatROFL

i mean his stern face reminds me of a guard on dutyEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL, hmmn D'oh pink according to me is the least manly color, esp tht shadeTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

I think Satya has definitely come for revenge but in the end he is going to have a change of heart, he will be moved by Iccha's goodness and before leaving he will make Dadaji and co. realise Iccha's worth, so at last a servant's daughter will be wholeheartedly accepted by the blue blooded thakurs. That will be the change in Iccha's lifeSmile.(I myself cant believe what I have written....too much positivityLOLLOL)After Satya leaves may be Tej Singh will come back and Uttaran continues...

very nice wriiten Souroj, but i wud say black bloooded instead of blue blooded, coz they were never royal in their in their attitudes yaa actionsEmbarrassedLOLLOL

I know Shivani even I wrote in a sarcastic wayEmbarrassed and Dadaji's kurtas are out of the world, bright yellow, maroon, blue with big golden polka dots .. ROFL

ohkEmbarrassed btw Daddaji ek aise specimen hai, jinko ko log museum ke dwaar pe as a guard  rahkne ke liye bhee manzoori nahin dengey LOL

Dadaji and museum ka guard...ROFL.but he will have to wear a uniform na Shocked what will happen to his bright designer kurtas but I must say his grandson also matched him the other day with his pink coatROFL

i mean his stern face reminds me of a guard on dutyLOL, hmmn D'oh pink according to me is the least manly color, esp tht shadeLOL

Oh ok I see, that man is so expressionlessLOLLOL.
Shivani u stay in UK and I in Italy and here people are really obsessed with blue for boys and pink for girlsLOLLOLisn't it?

Edited by souroj - 17 February 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

i mean his stern face reminds me of a guard on dutyLOL, hmmn D'oh pink according to me is the least manly color, esp tht shadeLOL

Shivani u stay in UK and I in Italy and here people are really obsessed with blue for boys and pink for girlsLOLLOLisn't it?

yess i do n nice 2 know u stay in Italy,  Smile, Yesss pinkz a girl, my fav color tooEmbarrassed n blue is for  boy n if they r unsure if its a boy yaa girl they go for whiteSmile

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

yess i do n nice 2 know u stay in Italy,  Smile, Yesss pinkz a girl, my fav color tooEmbarrassed n blue is for  boy n if they r unsure if its a boy yaa girl they go for whiteSmile

Yes white is a neutral color...while chatting wid u i got promoted from a newbie to groupbieSmile. Ok dear now i need to go, have to do some cooking. bye byeSmile
Smile

Edited by souroj - 17 February 2011 at 1:05pm

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Yes...while chatting wid u i got promoted from a newbie to groupbieSmile. Ok dear now i need to go, have to do some cooking. bye byeSmile
Smile

ohhh Congratulations on becoming a Groupie..Clap happy cookingEmbarrassedSmile

souroj

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

when mai asked satya what he likes to eat, satya eyes changes.Wink
he tells he likes to eat some besan ka thing which probably was vansh's favourite.(i am guessing this cos mai gives a sad expression)

looking at satya;s expression it seems he knows about vansh. abig clue that he has a history with these bundelas, very good acting by sharad, i must sayClap

but i think he respects iccha , he has come for revenge on bundelas, but he has high regards 4 iccha.

When mai asked what he likes he says besan ki kirchy i dont know what is this but one think is clear that his some big past with bundalas.....
His acting is also good.
I think article is true he taking some revenge to bundelas.......
may be dadagi can create some problem for satya's family or dstroy satyas' family life in his jawani.
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Well i was impressed with his smirk n change in expression..... n its his eyes which r Sk's assett which is y i posted the Satya''s eyes tiopic....... 

a sign this guy isnt here 2 just make friends ...... he has a big thing in mind n he will reveal very dheere dheere  ... just not 2 long...
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top