Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 17 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Dont worry , he will WIN this show. Just see .

Di,why do u sound so sure?

Coz when he comes back in one week , he will dance well and get the sympathy votes too . He will say Ankita made me come back , she is my inspiration , since  she went out I came back for HER sake .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 February 2011 at 6:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyali

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Kools , he has a back injury , he is wearing a belt , he can barely walk without any pain or discomfort .. He couldnt perform this week
He offered to quit the show , but the judges didnt let him .. especially madhuri dixit ...
The judges and production house have requested him not to quit ..
He has agreed to wait for a week .. and if he is unable to perform next week too .. he is quitting ..

To hell with jhalak .. aggravating a back injury is .. well ... it can become a lifelong problem if he isnt careful ..
Well , it is his decision but I would rather wish he quits the show.. he has his entire life ahead of him .. and a bright future ..honestly  JDJ aint worth risking your back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
He has had a winning streak in this show all along . No one will give it up like this. He HAS to come back .

lunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Kools , he has a back injury , he is wearing a belt , he can barely walk without any pain or discomfort .. He couldnt perform this week
He offered to quit the show , but the judges didnt let him .. especially madhuri dixit ...
The judges and production house have requested him not to quit ..
He has agreed to wait for a week .. and if he is unable to perform next week too .. he is quitting ..

To hell with jhalak .. aggravating a back injury is .. well ... it can become a lifelong problem if he isnt careful ..
Well , it is his decision but I would rather wish he quits the show.. he has his entire life ahead of him .. and a bright future ..honestly  JDJ aint worth risking your back

I have the gut feeling he will come back . May God prove me wrong . Coz I too care for him . But the nasha of a reality show is too much and he is in love too .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunzaNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
This was in Hindustan Times ....

The actor hurt his back while shooting and as of now, is unable to move. "I can't walk or sit comfortably, so dancing is out of question. I'm on heavy medication. I don't know how good or bad my condition will be next week. But if I haven't recovered, I will exit the show on my own," asserted Rajput, adding that if he continues to work, he may suffer a slip disc. He said, "If I'm not well, then I'll leave the show very close to winning the title but then, nothing counts over health."

This is pretty serious to me ..I remember  that SRK had back problem but he was still made to do a dance " Ishk kamina " in the film which has Karisma the heroine ...and then he got a slip disc.That guy had to suffer so much pain  for a long  time  ...
I am happy to read that Sushant  is saying that health comes first ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 February 2011 at 6:21am

lunzachinuchinu

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This was in Hindustan Times ....

The actor hurt his back while shooting and as of now, is unable to move. "I can't walk or sit comfortably, so dancing is out of question. I'm on heavy medication. I don't know how good or bad my condition will be next week. But if I haven't recovered, I will exit the show on my own," asserted Rajput, adding that if he continues to work, he may suffer a slip disc. He said, "If I'm not well, then I'll leave the show very close to winning the title but then, nothing counts over health."

This is pretty serious to me ..I remember  that SRK had back problem but he was still made to do a dance " Ishk kamina " in the film which has Karisma the heroine ...and then he got a slip disc.That guy had to suffer so much pain  for a logn time  ...
I am happy to read that Sushan tis saying that heaa
lth comes first ..

yes but he is only 24 and in love and with NO MOTHER . He will come back risking it all is MY feeling .May God prove me wrong . He will WIN .

shootingstar27lunza

prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@kool di,

u haven't replied my post on page no 7,
btw today i have watched 7 khoon maaf its an rocking movie,
its a hardcore black comedy movie,
i have always admire the work of vishal bhardwaj,
i.e kaminey,omkara,machis & maqbool,

this is one of the best performance of priyanka in her entire career

Edited by acre - 18 February 2011 at 6:22am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

He is not 24 , he said on Jhalak he is 26 ....but that is not the point here ..and a very sensible and a mature fellow for his age .

And love has nothing  to do with it , neither not having a mother ....this is purely between him and his doctor ....

I hope he takes the right  decision..
I hope he doesn't  take stupid risks ...now you are scaring me Kool...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 February 2011 at 6:25am

chinuchinu

Go to top