nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There has been lots of praise for these actors by media,people and industry people but who do you think has the real potential
1.RANVEER SINGH
2.NEIL NITIN MUKESH
3.RANBEER KAPOOR
4.IMRAN KHAN
5.PRATEIK BABBAR
6.ALI ZAFAR
7OR NONE ALL ARE MEDIA MADE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir is already doing wonders, in  my opinion.

Both Imran & Ranveer have potentional.

BUT BUT BUT Ranveer needs to stay career focused instead of relationship focused!

I kinda like NNM too!
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks cutiepie rani for your answer,i agree with you on all esp ranveer and relationship,hope he stays focussed,i loved ali also in Tere bin laden and pratein in dhobhi ghat. and neil was good in lafengey parindey.
they all have potential but they need to use it in the right way...dats it
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think ranveer was quite cool
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
1.RANVEER SINGH - haven't seen his film so can't say anything

2.NEIL NITIN MUKESH - starting to show potential by doing different films as long as he keeps experimenting

3.RANBEER KAPOOR - has done variety of roles so he's already shown he has lots of potential

4.IMRAN KHAN - has potential but doesn't show it much by experimenting in roles.

5.PRATEIK BABBAR - has potential needs to be given more roles to show what he's got

6.ALI ZAFAR - no clue as to who he is?

RANVEER singh will blow like dust in his upcoming movies i am sure..his overacting in his first film tells that..

coming to ranbir and imran borth have potential but they are not selecting good movies which is bad for them

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My two cents...

1.RANVEER SINGH-- Have not seen his movie, but from whatever I've seen on the award shows, he sound like a SRK wannabe (hyperactive, will do anything to get popular types). Let's see where that will get him, but can't judge him on acting chops, he might be good.

2.NEIL NITIN MUKESH-- Has potential and is choosing roles well, all experimental and different. I like that the guy doesn't just do an out-an-out commercial cinema so that he has a hit in his pocket.

3.RANBEER KAPOOR-- Has already shown that he has potential, was great in Wake Up Sid. He's getting great offers (acting chops+ the added bonus of his family legacy), so his future looks promising. Right now, out of everyone in this lot, he's the one to beat. But he tends to overact (APKGK), he needs to tone it down a bit.

4.IMRAN KHAN-- Has potential and a great personality. Honestly speaking, I like him best out of all the newcomers, (find him extremely charming and refreshingly honest for some reason) but I know that he doesn't have the best acting chops when compared with his contemporaries. So, for my sake, I hope he gets and does good roles :)

5.PRATEIK BABBAR-- Was surprisingly great in Dhobi Ghat and showed tremendous potential. Given a right platform, I think he might be the dark horse, or even the one to beat.

6.ALI ZAFAR-- Has the good looks to make any girl swoon, and acted well on a spoof comedy as his launch vehicle. And mind you, comedy is the hardest of genres and he came through. He has to choose wisely and not do any crappy movies just to stay in the business. But if he gets lucky with one huge commercial success, he has capacity to become a movie star.

7OR NONE ALL ARE MEDIA MADE

p.s. I wonder why none of the upcoming female actors weren't on this list. Some of them have great potential.

Edited by coolfire - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir Kapoor
Ranveer Singh
Imran Khan
Prateik Babbar
And of course Ali Zafar
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ali !!
Imu !!!
and nnm,nnm needs a hit or so and he can be in d top like Imu n ranbir r right nw