Pratigya
Pratigya

PRECAP Krishna Abused (Page 2)

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
OMG Shocked Shocked Shocked

What's going on with Amma ...... the woman surely needs pills to keep her mood swings or multiple personalities in check Confused

Thanks for the precap Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9a_umatd_dhoom---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-babithajhussainramso....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Oh, my God, what's just I saw yaar... Baba being abused by his own mother... its very much looking aggressive... Atlast, Now he'l get angry n walk off n start to think....may be....Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhooma_umaCrAzYRED-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks di for d precap... Oh y r they treating ma baba lyk that, i felt lyk weeping wn I saw it... Krishna its high time u realize ur responsibilities and stop getting insulted time and again, it really hurts ur fans lyk poor me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
OMG y r they being sooo bad wiv babaShocked poor krishna nd poor arhaan had all dal down him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-babithaj

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
The Thakurs are sending K mixed signals. One minute they tell him he needs to work the next minute................ it would be embarrassing for them if the son of such an important man worked for someone else. It is very convenient to blame P for everything that goes wrong.................not her fault this time!

Edited by yummimommy - 17 February 2011 at 11:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankisuk4td_dhoom---Yemi---Filza.-Sheena-babithaj

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yummimommy]

Why is Amma blaming everyone else when she and SS are responsible for the lazy ass monster!

QUOTE]

I'm sure this is Prats cue to jump up and say "I will work and earn money".......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

The Thakurs are sending K conflicting messages. One minute they tell him he needs to work the next it would be embarrassing for them if the son of such an important man worked for someone else. It is very convenient to blame P for everything that goes wrong.................not her fault this time!

true ....... but she's a very handy scapegoat

K keeps saying he can take the taunts but I'm surprised he does not realise or accept that it hurts his wife to hear those things about him............ people say PG can't emote most of the time but the last 2 episodes, I find her eyes looking sad ........ not in a "i'm on the verge of crying" way but more of a resigned acceptance that her hubby is under-estimating himself and his abilities when he has so much potential

theres this saying ........ a mind is a terrible thing to waste.................. i feel P respects her husbands's heart and his capacity to give unconditional love , but she does not have a lot of respect for his mind and she had been fumbling badly in her attempts to help him realise that he can be so much more than a lazy @$$ bum

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankipheonix1ajitha10suk4a_umaFilza.hussainramso-Sheena-babithaj

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by yummimommy

The Thakurs are sending K conflicting messages. One minute they tell him he needs to work the next it would be embarrassing for them if the son of such an important man worked for someone else. It is very convenient to blame P for everything that goes wrong.................not her fault this time!

true ....... but she's a very handy scapegoat

K keeps saying he can take the taunts but I'm surprised he does not realise or accept that it hurts his wife to hear those things about him............ people say PG can't emote most of the time but the last 2 episodes, I find her eyes looking sad ........ not in a "i'm on the verge of crying" way but more of a resigned acceptance that her hubby is under-estimating himself and his abilities when he has so much potential

theres this saying ........ a mind is a terrible thing to waste.................. i feel P respects her husbands's heart and his capacity to give unconditional love , but she does not have a lot of respect for his mind and she had been fumbling badly in her attempts to help him realise that he can be so much more than a lazy @$$ bum
I think PG has been pretty good the last few days. P is doing a poor job of helping K . I also think she is deeply hurt and probably feels betrayed by him. She seems reluctant to do whatever she is planning.............last epi she told him I tried to make you understand but you didn't listen.............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1---Yemi---Filza.-Sheena-babithaj

Go to top