Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
can some one please post a link if poss really wanna see this.
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

can some one please post a link if poss really wanna see this.

I suck with technology but here goes ................try this

youtube.com/watch?v=XqDG9yAjh4Q

Enjai!
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yummimommy

I suck with technology but here goes ................try this

youtube.com/watch?v=XqDG9yAjh4Q

Enjai!

Thanks a lot ..... I AM HORRIFIED 😲😲😲😡😡😡
That amma is sooooo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hope Pratigya sticks up for him, she looked horrifeid as well.
IF gals keep your napkins ready for tomorrow.
hussainramso thumbnail

Thanks a lot ..... I AM HORRIFIED 😲😲😲😡😡😡
That amma is sooooo 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hope Pratigya sticks up for him, she looked horrifeid as well.
IF gals keep your napkins ready for tomorrow.

I hope Baba understands why Amma did it. He sure has a thick skin!😆
carisma2 thumbnail

I hope Baba understands why Amma did it. He sure has a thick skin!😆

she is a two faced 😡 yesterdays she was saying baba u dunt need to work and now this ....
he shud walk out of that house.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its pretty disgusting but its gonna have to take something as "in yer face" as that to make someone as dheet and indifferent as Baba to feel some sharam, having hitherto gholke pee'd it all!

Ab bhugto!😳

I dont have a problem with P becoming GD either - silence speaks a thousand words. As Baba himself put it - usse to bhashan sunne ki aadat ho gayi thi - which again  loosely translates to "I'm indifferent"  so he can worry about that too and whether her silence means she has simply had enuff and has given up on him

har cheej ki had hoti hai - lekin Baba ko to sirf hadein paar karna aata hai....... behooda!

He needs this - he needs to be at his lowest before he can truly rise, improve and empower himself and become magnificent like we know he can so painful as it is - the gain will be worth it - bring on the insults and abuse.....

hussainramso thumbnail

she is a two faced 😡 yesterdays she was saying baba u dunt need to work and now this ....
he shud walk out of that house.

Exactly........................K is confused...............One day he's told they want him to work and the next they tell him he doesn't have to work that he will always be taken care of. Granted P has not not done a spectacular job of convincing him of his full potential but they don't make her task any easier.

He is always looking for the easy way out! He realises why P is upset he just doesn't want to address the issue......................he would rather ignore it and believe she's upset for other reasons.
Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Exactly........................K is confused...............One day he's told they want him to work and the next they tell him he doesn't have to work that he will always be taken care of. Granted P has not not done a spectacular job of convincing him of his full potential but they don't make her task any easier.

P is really let down she challenged that family and they proved her wrong - coz baba let her down. ab kamoshi ki zubaan sune baba and hope he understands
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hums - u re too kind......other words unprintable come to my mind....

awww whatthe heck - he's a complete pr**k and has sh** for brains RIGHT NOW!

The reason I say right now is that this Krishna is not even a shadow of his former self, he who walked out of the TN himself with his wife and took her to that flippin adda in preference to  sticking around to be insulted or have his wife insulted by his family

Admittedly, he thought he was just calling his Bauji's bluff, but even that was preferable to all this mother dear's derriere-licking which is downright vomit-worthy......

swabhimaan kahan hai tumra moorakh???😡
hussainramso thumbnail

P is really let down she challenged that family and they proved her wrong - coz baba let her down. ab kamoshi ki zubaan sune baba and hope he understands

She probably does feel betrayed. I think she is going to make her next move reluctantly..........whatever it is?????????? Baba hasn't hit rock bottom yet ...........when he does he'll grow up.