UpintheBlue. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was so adroable and cute the way she was smiling to Abhay when he catched her. I noticed even Abhay showed a brighter face this time when she was all heavy breathing and smiling to him...And the way they were looking at eachother, Abhay grabbing her hand to walk out to the contest*sigh*.
And also the last scene, she was smiling as she had the whole world in her hands, she is so gorgeous! They way she grabbed his hand and held it tightly as to never let go. so cute.
Ofcourse Mr Abhay's words broke the fairytale for her.The smile turning into tears But i hope he puts the fear aside real soon. Cause there is no way of deniying that they cant be separated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes all abhiya scenes were vry cute today...... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

-Dana- thumbnail
They were Adorable indeed, and yes, her smile and her eyes is so gorgeous.She is Beautiful:)It was also great to see Abhay little more bright-faced. expect for the last part ofcourse. Heartbreaker๐Ÿ˜†
UpintheBlue. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

yes all abhiya scenes were vry cute today...... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yes, it was very short moments though, like 4 mins Abhiya of 20 mins show, i mean lats time i checked they were the main leads right?๐Ÿ˜† dunring this whole week and last week, its been just like these overally.

but indeed, short or long, their scenes are always amazing. and as for today, cute as you say.
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
yes even i hav noticed this.... their scenes r getting shorter nd shorter nd sometimes they end abruptly like yesterday's scene i mean i was expecting a continuation bt chalo no worries...... ๐Ÿ˜Š
UpintheBlue. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dana-

They were Adorable indeed, and yes, her smile and her eyes is so gorgeous.She is Beautiful:)It was also great to see Abhay little more bright-faced. expect for the last part ofcourse. Heartbreaker๐Ÿ˜†

yes,They are a full package of everything. , yes abhay was little more happy in the first scene. and well the last one
UpintheBlue. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

yes even i hav noticed this.... their scenes r getting shorter nd shorter nd sometimes they end abruptly like yesterday's scene i mean i was expecting a continuation bt chalo no worries...... ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes, i hope its momentary though, for building up the story or something. cause it gets frusrating like tgis. and yes the aprupted scenes are sometimes weird. like Abhay was all, 'i have to eb with you' to keep you safe. and today Piya came to the collage alone and his was already there in the library, which means they separated last night๐Ÿ˜•...after all that something reall bad is going to happen'๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
yes our dear piya is in danger bt abhay wont let anythng bad happen to her like always!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
UpintheBlue. thumbnail
^^He sure is:))
But i meant more the creatives forgetting their own states sometimes,lol

Originally posted by: Icecreamx

It was so adroable and cute the way she was smiling to Abhay when he catched her. I noticed even Abhay showed a brighter face this time when she was all heavy breathing and smiling to him...And the way they were looking at eachother, Abhay grabbing her hand to walk out to the contest*sigh*.

And also the last scene, she was smiling as she had the whole world in her hands, she is so gorgeous! They way she grabbed his hand and held it tightly as to never let go. so cute.
Ofcourse Mr Abhay's words broke the fairytale for her.The smile turning into tears But i hope he puts the fear aside real soon. Cause there is no way of deniying that they cant be separated.

i agree..but i dont get why Abhay always has to look like he has all the pain in the world...
cant he just smile a bit?