Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxwebkapmvatsaahcirsnehag10momsx3anushkhaloop118pandey1pratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsdavisactivesonalajaygandhigai3vanipunjarishiny3miss_patel5neteche_cgigusersriyapoojaNDDgirlrgattuone2nonepallai-Swetha-divmathsudssGauri22naj7kellzMonMadmunz.iloveidiotboxmushkan_2003piyualka9staroneserialsDilsayradtRoarksmartcKyunkiImafanammoosUsman.khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Feb 17th 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thank you for the fab update..

Finally..Anandi sees some sense in getting educated..Wonder what Dadisa will have to say about this!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyoammooskhusi_*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

We know what DS will do but Anandi should stay strong..Anandi did says she wants to be AATHM NIRBHAR.. not just that she wanted to make herself worthy for that loser..

Poor Gauri still she thinks jagya is naive.. Hope she will have the strength to take the truth when it comes out..

Honesty and simplicityConfusedLOL.. of JagyaROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyosmartc

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jyo...

First things first - the precap looks interesting !!! Finally Anandi has decided to continue her education.......only thing that is bugging me is she is doing it for the "sake of Jagya" .....Noooooo do it for yourself woman...but anyways...all that matters is she has decided to study again and I am happy about that Smile...Sometimes I feel the CV's do visit this forum LOL

Second - I thought today Jagya would come clean infront of Gauri...but no....he did not tell her the truth...Angry  ...poor girl is praising him for his "Honesty" and "Straight Forward attitude" ....and his friendship....little does she know how big a web of lie he has spun around her....and when the truth would surface he will have to face the music !! I hope Gauri finds out the truth asap !! in this whole fiasco of love triangle and among all three she is the only sensible person....and I am afraid she is the one who will get hurt the most....she deserves better things in life...and not be stuck between these crazy people....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyosmartcammooskhusi_*

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

We know what DS will do but Anandi should stay strong..Anandi did says she wants to be AATHM NIRBHAR.. not just that she wanted to make herself worthy for that loser..

Poor Gauri still she thinks jagya is naive.. Hope she will have the strength to take the truth when it comes out..

Honesty and simplicityConfusedLOL.. of JagyaROFLROFLROFL

she did say Aatma Nirbhar but then immediately followed it with...she has to do it because she has promised she will make herself laayak for Jagya - which doesn't make sense to me....main motive is to impress Jagya...which bugs me..anyways...the best part is she is studying again ! I am thankful for that....

Edited by divmath - 17 February 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
HONESTY + Simplicity =   JAGAT ShockedShockedShockedROFL
Wah gauri!!  joke of the centuryLOLROFL

Nice that anandi wants to study ,but for  ' making herself worthy of jagya'  REALLY -what is he worthy of lying,snobbish,twofaced individual -Shocked- Do it for yourself girlErmm,not for a jagya who doesn't value you..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathradtsmartcammooskhusi_*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

HONESTY + Simplicity =   JAGAT ShockedShockedShockedROFL
Wah gauri!!  joke of the centuryLOLROFL

ExactlyROFL
But she knows nothing... she is blind in love.. she cant see he was unconfortable when Nandini was there and he was actually rude to her and she did see that but couldnt take it to her brainOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks....
So Jagya and Gauri are on slow track for now, and Anandi is going to study....
So no resolution to the triangle for the momentAngry 
Lets hope Anandi sticks to studying and doesn't become a good beendni again the moment DS says something !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoammooskhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top