Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

k i will go do tht.. u enjoy this πŸ˜‰

roflzzzzzz........love u swts.....darlinggggggggg lolzzzzzzzzz........tahnkssssssss 🀣
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamnaishtiaq

ahha..Eshu..πŸ˜† transition is hard, but never impossible and very satisfying at times..😊
and i think you should keep the siggies..it doenst matter na..it'll promote our KMH as well πŸ˜‰
I' also gonna write wahan par..i write poetry too from time to time..so gonn add my two cents....

@nisha -  πŸ˜†   I know ,  I dont visit there much but whenever I have read some good stuff πŸ˜›.
yep nisha no need to change any avi or siggie. 

@amna -  wow πŸ‘ post ur poetry link too when u write.    

lot of intresting forums are there ,   if u scroll down the home page of IF in general discussions u will see jokes, shayri, even fashion/beauty, college etc.    I go on IF sair for few minutes but then missing KMH come bk here within mins πŸ˜†.  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Good episode today:

LOL at Arjun kicking Jignesh, Jignesh deserved it!

Kumud was crazy to think she would lose that much weight in just minutes. She deserved the humiliation though, especially since she was set on hurting Arjun.

Arohi should be thanking Arjun for saving her, despite everything that has happened and everything she has done to hurt him he still has the heart to save her. That should tell Arohi something about Arjun's character, he's a good guy

DItto!!  well said.  She din even thank him and just took notice of the point that he humiliated her whereas she was going to do the same,   sometimes  arohi gets too much selfcentered.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
hehe kavya...well there is no where else that u can find so many like minded kmhians even m addicted to this place...just love it here....
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

hehe kavya...well there is no where else that u can find so many like minded kmhians even m addicted to this place...just love it here....

HEAR HEAR!! πŸ˜†

saw the sbb seg.. those two look adorable in school attire.😊 bechara karan, PC ke sapne me apna aankh gava baitha πŸ˜‰
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello guys!! πŸ€— I'm back!! in full form today.. waiting for the epi with drum rolls, popcorn & coke!! which is a warning for CV's.. they better give us a good epi taday.. unlike yest.. didn't like the epi yest..

Sorry guys, I apologize for not editing my take yest.. I took chandni & Jannat's advice of taking good rest a bit too seriously.. and over slept.. πŸ˜† Just woke up now.. lolzzz!!

Anyways!! waiting for the epi.. hope it's not another friday trend setter epi!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

HEAR HEAR!! πŸ˜†

saw the sbb seg.. those two look adorable in school attire.😊 bechara karan, PC ke sapne me apna aankh gava baitha πŸ˜‰

aa gayi meri sabse favo spammer lolzzzzzzz πŸ˜†...it was such an adorable segment....the way kritz got scared when he got hurt and how she was caring for him i was lyk thats true love without showing also it is visible the way she said sorry was just to die for....karan itne pyare sorry ke liye toh roz mar kha sakta πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

p.s i had to wait 2 hours till links were uploaded to c the segment...stupid sbb people were going on showing same to same clips of gurmeets reception and that too with the most bizarre tag lines maan ne shaadi ki debina se and honeymoon ke maze le rahe hai geet ke sath🀒 i got irritated and changed the channel and missed the begining....😑😑😭
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

the assignment went on well.. i came home yesterday.. my parents live in NJ u see πŸ˜ƒ that wud explain the train ride..πŸ˜‰ won't be able to be online much today n tomorrow.. but nothing can stop me from watching tonite's epi.. πŸ€“

hahahah ROFL 🀣🀣🀣🀣Determined to watch the epi.like u r on a mission..hahah πŸ˜†@Aksh..aap aye laughter ki bahaar ayi..i love your sense of humor girl..πŸ€—
kavyasam thumbnail
hey aksh and ari  πŸ€—,   ari which page is ur take?  din read it yet.

aksh yeah pignesh ki maar can be said kismat connection. 

@tanu - loved ur take,  exactly I also want to see arohi  healing all his wounds.  lekin yeh ladki hamesha gadbad karti hai , kab samjhegi.

aaj to we will see these two in school uniform, now don adorning school uniform πŸ€“ , even if to insult his wife,  is a bit hard for me πŸ€”,  lets see how they show it.   this will be something new to see in school uniforms and all . 
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ arifa ya i hate the way sbb exaggerates the maan geet segments!! 😑...anyways loved the sbb segment of kk2 aww karan got hurt in his eyes but kitloo took such a nice care so sweet she actually got worried but loved karan too he din show he was hurt he just was laughing!!πŸ˜†..these two are just made for each other!