India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

No suhaag raaat (Page 2)

shayeri Groupbie
shayeri
shayeri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ohh gawd!!!! i cant bear tragedy nw after such a nice episode!!!!!!!!

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
in bengalis as per vandy the bride and groom can't meet till next day ... kal ratri or something ... so it does not mean no honeymoon either ... tani ko exaggerate karney ka shauk hey .... as per her tou shadi bhi nahi huwi thi ROFL

And no SR means no bachey so i dont mind if it doesn't happen LOL am just glad they are married now Day Dreaming

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 February 2011 at 11:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Tejy_Kumarifarahs_6Sandstone-MariaMars-mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

in bengalis as per vandy the bride and groom can't meet till next day ... kal ratri or something ... so it does not mean no honeymoon either ... tani ko exaggerate karney ka shauk hey .... as per her tou shadi bhi nahi huwi thi ROFL
If she says that shaadi nahi hui na, Im gonna drag the photo shooting guy to her and tell him to show her all the pictures of the wedding...EmbarrassedLOL And about Kaal Ratri, No comments.. Bechara mera OnuCry
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Sayi kahan aapne Soaps...Taani said herself that like Radha-Krishna, she and Anu were never married and never became one...so I'm sure suhaag raat bhi huwa aur shayad baccha bhi hai TaAnu ke paas LOL

On a serious note lol, I'm thinking this is just the CVs way of making that "Meri aur Anu ka naam bhi ek doosri ke saath hi lethe jathi thi, par hum kabhi ek nahin ban payi" somewhat true...but the CVs can't have tragedy strike a day after Taani enters the Ganguly house...I'm sure its going to be one of those ultimatum things where Taani is like "jab thak yeh nahin ho jati, tab thak suhaag raat nahin manayegi" because Taani of course is the one that has to be the party pooper in almost all cases. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HanoAhmed

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I don't know why Mujhe lag raha hai ki shayad RiteshAngry Tanu ke sath kuch karne wala hai...I hope I am proved wrong
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
even i feel the next immediate episode will not have the tragedy shown.. sure it's gonna take some time..

but i don't want them to skip the remaining rituals and directly jump over their normal life after marriage...

Edited by maria2285 - 17 February 2011 at 10:47am
HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Sayi kahan aapne Soaps...Taani said herself that like Radha-Krishna, she and Anu were never married and never became one...so I'm sure suhaag raat bhi huwa aur shayad baccha bhi hai TaAnu ke paas LOL

On a serious note lol, I'm thinking this is just the CVs way of making that "Meri aur Anu ka naam bhi ek doosri ke saath hi lethe jathi thi, par hum kabhi ek nahin ban payi" somewhat true...but the CVs can't have tragedy strike a day after Taani enters the Ganguly house...I'm sure its going to be one of those ultimatum things where Taani is like "jab thak yeh nahin ho jati, tab thak suhaag raat nahin manayegi" because Taani of course is the one that has to be the party pooper in almost all cases. Tongue

exactly m thinking da same 2 urghhhhhh Ouch bechara onu aur kitna sahay ga loh hogaiya na bagal LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

taanuforever7 Groupbie
taanuforever7
taanuforever7

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ROFL  haha sooo funny but i m sad toooo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index