Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pragati

The money.. and SS's help has gone to his head he seems to feel the need to stand up for the Tachurs regardless of the situation since the promotion was due to SS... Krishna understands prats far more then Adarsh as a brother he knows he has hurt her but at the moment he could truly care less all he can see is the money !!
[/QUOTE] 

binnny I was talking about that  harsh words of K when he said ''p has made his life hell''..........😑😑 i felt lyk giving a slap to him but not felt that much bad lyk 2day...........😑   adarsh to bahoot gana gaata rehta tha hum P ko samajhte hai hum usske liye ye karenge hum vo karenge.............dekh liyaa kya kar sakta hai............

[/QUOTE] Oh My mistake 😳

Krishna's reaction at that moment was harsh but that was a son reacting to the  humiliation of his family members... as soon as prats stated her refusal to attend the engagement he cooled down.. the situations seem similar but are different Krishna loves his wife understood he hurt her but was hurting a long with her... there was a misunderstanding he felt she would leave him and go... yes what he did was wrong but  he has always stood up for her... and continues to do so !!
[/QUOTE]

LOL....u no need to say srry............hum K ke fan hai saary thankooo mein bhishbass naina humra..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why adarsh babu.. jumping whn he was shouting Prats???? it was 🀣
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

She left half way though before Kml started defending her husband....Whatever you may think of Komal she always defends her husband...Cant say that about Adarsh as a husband though.

Krishna has always stood by Prats even before SR. Adarsh has defended Komal only after his SR and in addition to that he has turned criminal.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

yum mum i loved 2nights epi.............it  looked cv's bought our old K back.........same attitude on his face..........mashhallaah..........and d way AB said dose lines to adarsh............wawaaah,,,,,,,,,,,,,⭐️ hum bahoot khush hai ehhliyee itna interest le rahe hai discussions mein.............πŸ˜†

Yep, there were glimpses of the old K which was nice to see....πŸ˜›

Glad u enjoyed the epi, Paro....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail

challo, achhe achhe logo .........K ki tarah sweet but naughty pl...........πŸ˜‰...i hope nobody is lyk adarsh or arrushi here...........πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†   HUMAAO AB JAATE HAI..............agar kal ka epi bhi achha aya to appp log mujhe phir se yahah payenge...............koi bhaag mat jana humse peecha chudaane k liye..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  byeeeeeeeeeeee

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
apologies guys - parents evening!!!!
will catch up l8rs!!!!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Yep, there were glimpses of the old K which was nice to see....πŸ˜›

Glad u enjoyed the epi, Paro....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

arre humka toh bahoote majaa ayaa purnaa K ko dekh kar...........dil garden garden ho gaya..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
takurs , esply REd were enjoying the scenes btw bhai nd behen , K n adarsh....U should see shakthi... he had a great time....well done by jaswant.... krishna, AB stood OUT today.....He excelled today in his sarcastic smile....beautifully done....πŸ‘πŸΌ
 Sheena, this is for u....πŸ€—
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

apologies guys - parents evening!!!!

will catch up l8rs!!!!

No worries, Hun....πŸ€—

Glad u could still make it....πŸ˜ƒ
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks SheenaaaaaaaaπŸ€— for LUD...sorry I always miss it as it clashes with my lunch time...but its always a pleasure to read it afterward...today's episode seems nice...Thanks once again dear...ur truly a ⭐️....

@ Mera Di....even I know few expecting women who are having baby girls and are due around the same time😳...wish your niece all the very best on my behalfπŸ˜ƒ