Thumbs Up 2

Policewoman

Who's that? Belan Babe's colleague, sister or friend?Ermm

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

wonder if Prats will find the queen when she comes to wash his clothes?

phir to K ki dhulayi hogi....LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankihussainramso....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yemi3006

Bell

Translated" Tun, tun, tun, tun, tun?Ermm

Thumbs Up 2

Policewoman

Boss........it had to be you that would break my attempted vow of silence Embarrassed

........... I was trying out ex-GD mode of communication since there are cops everywhere on the forum these days OuchLOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 01 March 2011 at 10:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful-BugsBunny-hussainramsoMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hi Sheena...Good job dear.... I felt today's episode was good... it opened a new track n its quite interesting for me.... K got his intuition back... He snatched his rani b4 anybody could hurt her.... Actually tht scene coincides with the plan o KN...why he poured kerosene in the store room... are they gonna fire her,burn her alive???? Baba was kep on looking confused in the close up shot ...So, I guess he comes on time b4 anything bad happens....

woweeeeeee! good description - seems interesting enough? others said it was fultoo time pass though....

confused.com?

will probably end up watching, wretch that I am......Embarrassed

Just another opportunity for Krishna to say "I told you so, I have to stay put at Niwas to protect my Babu".

KN going off to scare her just like that seems so disconnected. Idle mind, devil's workshop comes to mind in his case. He is not used to lounging around. It takes a certain kind of person to be able to do that day in and day out without losing their mind.

---Yemi----Sheena-babithajhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Hi Sheena...Good job dear.... I felt today's episode was good... it opened a new track n its quite interesting for me.... K got his intuition back... He snatched his rani b4 anybody could hurt her.... Actually tht scene coincides with the plan o KN...why he poured kerosene in the store room... are they gonna fire her,burn her alive???? Baba was kep on looking confused in the close up shot ...So, I guess he comes on time b4 anything bad happens....

woweeeeeee! good description - seems interesting enough? others said it was fultoo time pass though....

confused.com?

If you look it from Babitha 's angle it looks interesting enough but from a viewing purpose I did not enjoy it felt like a boring filler.....Big smile...It felt like I've seen it all before..S and Amma plotting to hurt P...P doing her act of being strong...Arushi an angel and KTC having fun and Kml acting like a bufoon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIbabithaj

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

confused.com?

Just another opportunity for Krishna to say "I told you so, I have to stay put at Niwas to protect my Babu".

KN going off to scare her just like that seems so disconnected. Idle mind, devil's workshop comes to mind in his case. He is not used to lounging around. It takes a certain kind of person to be able to do that day in and day out without losing their mind.

this is exactly what K was trying to explain LOL........ it takes skill to be idle without giving into mischief

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankia_umaMERARAI-Sheena-babithajhussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

confused.com?

like Baba said.... its an art...ROFL nd for KN...No art wart works....Clown

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Bell

Translated" Tun, tun, tun, tun, tun?Ermm

Thumbs Up 2

Policewoman

Boss........it had to be you that would break my attempted vow of silence Embarrassed

........... I was trying out ex-GD mode of communication since there are cops everywhere on the forum these days OuchLOL

Are you one of those that slows down even when you are going at speed limit after seeing a cop car pass by?LOL

We've done nothing wrong. No more fear forum, time to get back to FUN forum.

If people exit in droves now, there will soon be no MKAP forum to moderate.Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umahussainramso

Go to top