hussainramso

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

I understand your point...Not much to look forward to but we all live in hope that the glory days are coming back...Last time he lied we had the adda sequence so may be we are in for a treat...LOL...

I like your positive attitude.  I am enjoying other shows in the interim will pay attention to this one when the track appeals. 

Since the SR, the turn around after a fall out hasn't had what it takes to get viewers Clap.Confused

I am staying positive because I am doing this LUD....WinkLOL

Let me cheer you on! For I depend on your post to read the LUD and skip episodes. LOL  Tanths is probably staying positive to do the written updates. Lallantop ladies.Clap

I should be rewarded with a lallantop track which will make us all happy.....LOLLOL..

From your lips to POPS' ears. Send strong vibes to POPS about the track you want to see. Who knows they may surprise us with it.

I sometimes wonder if they are pretty much done telling Kriya stories......once Krishna gets a job then what is really left to tell in their marriage? Seriously!
  Kon Mera Bacha nahin dekh na?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hello ladies!Hug

Rejoice!!!! I am finally pain free!!!!!!!Dancing

All this topic closing has really pissed me off.....Censored

Welcome, Kulvi.....Hug

Something to give us a cheer with all this negativity happening her....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Pranaam Clapand Good Cheer to all FriendsThumbs Up here!Hug

Time for roll call. Please help yourself to some yummy treats.............finger foods, snacks, desserts, and a wide variety of drinks. Whatever you want, we got it. So sit back, relax, read, chat and add your thoughts as our Storyteller Star writes the LUD very soon. Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntd_dhoomcorvette---Yemi---CrAzYREDhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I understand your point...Not much to look forward to but we all live in hope that the glory days are coming back...Last time he lied we had the adda sequence so may be we are in for a treat...LOL...

I like your positive attitude.  I am enjoying other shows in the interim will pay attention to this one when the track appeals. 

Since the SR, the turn around after a fall out hasn't had what it takes to get viewers Clap.Confused

Let me cheer you on! For I depend on your post to read the LUD and skip episodes. LOL  Tanths is probably staying positive to do the written updates. Lallantop ladies.Clap

I should be rewarded with a lallantop track which will make us all happy.....LOLLOL..

From your lips to POPS' ears. Send strong vibes to POPS about the track you want to see. Who knows they may surprise us with it.

I sometimes wonder if they are pretty much done telling Kriya stories......once Krishna gets a job then what is really left to tell in their marriage? Seriously!

Yum Mum

Are you talking about Bandhar ka bachcha track? Woh tho bahut dhoor ki baat hai.  First job, paycheck then Prats's willingness to have bachcha, then 9 months before Vachan arrives.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDhussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Me here me here

Mera.... L&H in DP? any specific reason?
or u mean the forum members n our threads being made a comedy???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AeryncorvetteMERARAIhussainramso

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Hello Friends,back to LUD almost after a week,hope you guys are enjoying and having fun in life. I hope coming tracks will keep a huge smile on our faces than a furrowed brows...I know this will be too much to expect from CVs at this point but just can't wait to see how kriya will maintain aliveness in thier life and in thier relationships...Smile

Happy Monday To All.....Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvette---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAIhussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Yum Mum

Are you talking about Bandhar ka bachcha track? Woh tho bahut dhoor ki baat hai.  First job, paycheck then Prats's willingness to have bachcha, then 9 months before Vachan arrives.LOL
the only nice word i heard so far from ShamuLOLLOLLOL

MERARAIhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Me here me here

Mera.... L&H in DP? any specific reason?
or u mean the forum members n our threads being made a comedy???

Look at my favorite Laurel and Hardy's expressions..............reminds me of our reaction to MKAP these days.LOL

corvetteCrAzYRED

Go to top