HamiSky

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by HamiSky

Off topic...
Naitik -akshara won the fav jodi award at SPA ConfusedSleepy

How???
'

Pooja just posted the info in the SPA thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
edit wrong post

Edited by starlight123 - 24 February 2011 at 11:03am
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Off topic...
Naitik -akshara won the fav jodi award at SPA ConfusedSleepy

Fav jodi award to them.....ConfusedGood, I guess, this not done by voting.... right????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the stellar update Star Big smile

So we have:

- Adarsh saved by his Dadi dearest

- Pratigya breaking the condition Baba put on. What CVs want to show by this?

- Shakti - Kesar's track not moving an inch. Same dialogue 'I'm not Shakti's wife anymore'. CVs we heard the first time, move on please!!

Aeryn, according to me its the condition is broken, but then again I am biased....LOLLOLLOL..

Who knows what they are trying to prove...How she got money to pay for stamps and all and from one letter she will get a job...Not really realistic for women in her position to follow...It is a lot harder than what they are showing...They should have made a struggle a little realistic, IMO for her to be victorious..

Sadly Star, being realistic has never been their forte when dealing with pratigya....

All her victories involved sheer luck, an overprotective and complacent pati, dumbing down of Thakurs or any other third party (the judge acquitting her father after she revealed her kidnapping, that made no sense at all).....

Coming back to the letter like I said if it's really for the job thing then she is cheating....she asked Baba to bring her all necessities required and she went out to post whatever she posted...
How that making a point that overcome obstacles in front of her when there was none to begin with Confused

Other then that, like you said, it is highly unrealistic if only that is enough to get her a job.....

Edited by Aeryn - 24 February 2011 at 11:04am

-Sheena-

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

So we have:

- Shakti - Kesar's track not moving an inch. Same dialogue 'I'm not Shakti's wife anymore'. CVs we heard the first time, move on please!!

Aeryn, according to me its the condition is broken, but then again I am biased....LOLLOLLOL..

Who knows what they are trying to prove...How she got money to pay for stamps and all and from one letter she will get a job...Not really realistic for women in her position to follow...It is a lot harder than what they are showing...They should have made a struggle a little realistic, IMO for her to be victorious..

K's Condition is  Pratigya should work from home n earn n show... he didn't said, u cannot go out n post a letter....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm sorry babitha but I've recently watched the epi and he did say 'your condition is you have to find a job without stepping out of the house'....

-Sheena-

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

So we have:

K's Condition is  Pratigya should work from home n earn n show... he didn't said, u cannot go out n post a letter....LOL

I'm sorry babitha but I've recently watched the epi and he did say 'your condition is you have to find a job without stepping out of the house'....
Iam sorry... My hindi is more weak... LOLanyway thanks for telling tht....Lets see...who is cheating on whom soon... but the recent article said tht K gonna break her trust... here its ulta... we'll see...Confused

Aeryn

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

So we have:

K's Condition is  Pratigya should work from home n earn n show... he didn't said, u cannot go out n post a letter....LOL

Iam sorry... My hindi is more weak... LOLanyway thanks for telling tht....Lets see...who is cheating on whom soon... but the recent article said tht K gonna break her trust... here its ulta... we'll see...Confused

Adarsh too is lying to his family and wife but yet we see no one condemning him for doing the same thing K will do ...Not everything is so black and white in life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynbabithaj

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

So we have:

No worries dear...my hindi is limited too TongueLOL.....

For me Prats broke the shart. Is that an offense to K? I don't think so.....I just think it nullifies any point either of them wanted to make by this challenge, it also nullifies CVs' attempt of making prats appearing as successful....don't know what was the point of such a dare?

Now the lying issue is complicated...I sure understand that prats can be hurt by the act but putting myself in K's shoes the situation he is in is difficult also.....so I would say neither of them are 100% right in this case. I just hope the lying fiasco will lead to them better communicating in future.....

Edited by Aeryn - 24 February 2011 at 11:29am

babithaj

Go to top