Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: telstra

thanks sheena for the lud anxiously waiting for the bomb blast which krishna has to face tomorrow bechara masoom bhola bacha phans gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ

My pleasure, Nazia.....๐Ÿค—

And welcome to the grandest of clubs
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

plz cv,s don,t dissappoint us this time we want kriya anniversery celebration and holi masti plz do it we r waiting for it

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sheenaaaaaaaa....ur doing an amazing job with LUD๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

PRANAAM๐Ÿค— WWWA (Wise Women of the World Association) Members.๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to the LUD Party๐Ÿ˜ on March 8.

As always there is plenty of food for everyone joining us here today. There is Sax favorite chai, Takur favorite haldi doodh and plain milk, and a wide variety of international desserts courtesy of our very own Shining Star๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘.   Coffee, soft drinks and fresh juices are available as well.  When she is not writing the LUD or posting about the episode she is baking away for our culinary pleasure. ๐Ÿ‘

Star, Grazie, my dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘.  I think I'm going to have some of that yummy key lime cheesecake from your wide array of desserts today.  

Peoplewa, the celebs visiting us today are Aussie heartthrob, HUGH JACKMAN๐Ÿ˜ณ, the legendary funny man ROBIN WILLIAMS๐Ÿ˜† and bad boy COLIN FERRELL. (Yum Mum and Star I presume you are both going to be busy today chatting with our celebs).

Come on in๐Ÿค—, Mr. Jolly Jenkins and his assistants are waiting to serve us at the WWWA (Wise Women of the World Association).   Have a great time everyone!

Its a good thing I reached home on time or all that mehnet would have gone tel lene....My woman's intuition told me someone special awaits so be here on time or I would literally be cursing ppl around me for missing the chance to mingle with Hughie...๐Ÿคฃ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks Sheenaaaaaaaa....ur doing an amazing job with LUD๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

My Pleasure, Shreya.........๐Ÿค—

How are u, my dear......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathi10

hi frns!!

Helloooooo Saathi..........๐Ÿค—