Pratigya - LUD pg 128 - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

i forgot dat bhojpurii dialouge which K said.........👏👏 tooo funny and suits d situation vryyy well..............😆😆  man ARHAAN rocked tonight................👏👏👏👏 his expressions were tooooo goddd...............dat atitude on his face..............thanxx cv's for showing us a glimpse of dat old K and also  of AB...........😃😆
⭐️ Thanks for the lovely update 👏

Girls had a great time as usual... 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

He's coming sometime this week. 😉😃

Thanks for a stellar LUD shining Star!😃

Thanks Mera..........🤗..Can he come before Thursday, it would be great...😃
Thanks to ⭐️ and frenz.......
I think Kulvi stayed away from the party today. Just heard her Pati Parameshwar wanted to have a romantic evening with her today and given that she overdosed on mocktails on Friday she decided to go home and opted for a cozy romantic evening.  Can't blame the girl! Have fun MMG!😉😃
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by devu4divya

[

Pragz u r in a full swing today...lot of Beeps............😉😆

hey divya.........😃😃 yaar i simply loved 2nights epi............n more i hated adarsh,...........hez  shown a sensible man ( dunno if he has ny sence or not) then how come he reacted lyk this and that to with P...........🤢
[/QUOTE]

BTW Krishna ne Lallantop jawab diya na..........me  liitle healed by dat!!!!!
[/QUOTE] 

haaa ,i've too watch repeat to remeber dat line he said in the end...............😆😆😆 
Hey Sheena di, Thanx for the LUD.... Seems Adarsh has gone nuts.... How dare he talk to P lyk that and question her sanskar, does he even know d meaning of this word, Bloody Thief, lier (beep beep beep beep)... Btw, K seems to hav rocked today, lub his support for P (I wish he had even punched Adarsh, that would have been sone pe suhaga)
Pragati  beta bahut ghusa aagaya tumka?😆
Originally posted by Pragati.T