Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay & Siddharth : The Heartbreaker Brothers. (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Arre? Phir tabiyat kharaab hai tumhaari? kucch karti kyun nahiin? Angry......You are so very right. Piya dares to hope and Abhay keeps giving her a reality check. But I guess Piya's feelings will make Abhay forget what reality check means. LOL... she is so madly in love , man. It is dripping from her face now. T should have been crowned 'Miss. Despo' today. LOL.....I enjoy Sid-Pancchi but am more interested in Sid -Abhay. Embarrassed

Lol!! Ya, as exams are nearing, my health is deteriorating, what to do? I could barely catch 3 hours sleep last night so ya, BAD case of migraineOuch Ouch Ouch I just dropped by to do hi-hello. Lol! And tell everyone why I won't be available in the CCs tonight before I'm crowned as 'The Ditcher'LOL LOL
Pia thinks from her heart, Abhay has to remind her to use her brainsWink Sid-Panchi scenes were only timepass for me today. About Sid-Abhay, I'll think about them tomorrow. Lol!! Right now I'm hitting the bed before I faint! Good Night, Poco!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
poco....i am soooo happy to have you back...Hug i was soo hoping you would post your analysis today b4 i leave for colg... and you did...Smile
bt i understand...we all are being crushed with either studies or work..mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai...
ok..so coming the epi....
i will talk about abhay-sid today...cuz i got sooo excited after seeing sid burning tht pic...now i for sure smell damon in sid...you are right sid is not evil..he is grey shaded..and i am really hoping he will turn out to be like damon..and we might get to see stamon replica in abhay-sid..my only fear is that i hope CVs much much later in the show don't ruin this bond if they show it..tht would break my heart..i just looooove stamon bond..bt i would loooooove to see this in abhay and sid..you summarized everything i had felt in your last para..
it does seem like love for metz had separated them...and both hid their non-existing hearts and emotions behind something...sid has dark humor within himself..which is why he burned tht metz picture wishing her valentine's day...i wonder if he has hundereds of copies of her picture and has been burning her picture every V day ever since tht day was invented...LOL
me too..i can't wait for sid and abhay come face to face...that would be one of the most exciting moments in the show...let's see how their bond is explored in the show...all we can do now is just hope that it turns out just like we hoped...bt i don't want sid falling for piya..he can have panchi...
coming to abhay-piya...
i like how CVs have developed their relationship and focused on friendship, trust, understanding as well...
abhay is all in control with himself and his emotions...bt fate again as usual...brings them together..just like it always has...and all the feeling of love comes rushing back...and both just end up melting into each other..looking at each other's eyes....it was soo sweet how abhay held piya's hand while walking out of library...let's see how long they can keep this "fake" relationship "fake"...i think one day piya's just gonna burst out and blast abhay..cuz soon she will get frustrated with his "web of words that keeps piya at a distance".
ya..last scene was heart wrenching...bt abhay did what he had to do..piya was swept off by her emotions as soon as abhay held her in his arms...he had to bring her back to reality and burst her bubble...abhay has not forgotten piya's reaction to his vampire avatar..and tht has brought realization to abhay that they can not be together...and after the incident where he almost killed her with the sight of blood..he is not coming out of his restraints soon...let's see how how creatives deal with that and make them realize that they have lost  "the lost battle" they had been fighting...looks like piya still has some work to do to make abhay realize...piya's love has brought him this far...i am sure it will pull him out of his restraints too and then both together will walk to the end of the world as soulmates...
ok..honestly, i didn't like the new guy shankar...i dunno why..may i had this preset mind..since he is supposed to be misha's love interest...bt the reason i didnt like him was he got convinced by T to do her fake drama...like i know he is new..bt you don't need to know T personally to know how she is...he didn't seem to me kinda of strong personality person..he seemed to me like way toooooooo innocent....unlike other male characters in the show...bt i guess i will give him time...i think unless there is some dark/supernatural element attached to him..it will take a long time for me to accept him...
bt for now..i just sooo excited about abhiya and abhay-sid...looking forward to both tracks...

Edited by kiranni - 17 February 2011 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

hi poco

i loved the comfortable relation shared by abhiya
i liked it when piya was pleased seeing abhay in library
and abhays humour of seeing the whole college in pink was so refreshing
and u r right abhiya alone and no sparks is something like sun doesnt rise in east .....bottom line its impossible
they were so much into each other forgetting every deal they made because thats exactly what their heart is shouting
and i even loved the way the college mates teased them ...it was not taunt just a sweet way of teasing the couple..
but felt bad when he crused pias hopes at lastCry
tacker and angad were the highlights too
but i missed misha and kabir

Abhay-Piya are just Abhay-Piya. The impossibility and yet the beauty of their love is what makes you watch them. Abhay knows that Piya loves him and he feels the same but he just cannot pull her into darkness unless she jumps into it against his will.

i just loved the whole segment of sid and panchi
its quite visible that he has something to do with maithli
i could understand him with maithli picture

but poco why the hell did he burn it
i hope u could answer this question

Sid-Pancchi are cute but am just hoping that it is not another heartbreak for Pancchi. Sid may have burnt the picture because either it was Abhay-Metz' picture together or maybe he hates Metz till date for loving Abhay and not him.

sushups

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yeah poco u r back. love ur anaylsis. ur the master. anyway, u r right the salavatore have this bond, which is unexpainable. they have this irrociviable love bond. i would love if the cvs exploring every option of this bond. in the future i hope this bond gets stronger. i hated when abhay remined piya, they were not together for real but pretending.it broke my heart  when he said that. i so want to be them together. i really cried when he said that. gosh, dude why does everything has to be complicated.  i want them to together so bad, and stop denying it. u know what i wish from VD. i wish they would film vd in virginia. that' where i am from and was born . that away whenever i went home from college during breaks, it would be nice for them to visit the shoot location. i guess some wishe never come true.  i would have to traveled down to gerorgia for that. anyway, for the cvs i think they want to explore every option to strength piya,and abhay's relationship so when they merge together they will arise to as a epic couple.

Edited by syria2014 - 17 February 2011 at 11:00am

TheBlackJaguar

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Great Post:)

They are truly the Heartbreakers,lol. I am liking Sid, waiting to know more abt him and AMetz :) As it seems he has been the reason behind Mathalis father finding out abt AMetz leading to her death. Hope i am wrong to some extent though.

Piyas rare Smile and glowing eyes are a delight to watch indeed. She is really gorgeous. Today even Abhay had a more happy face in their eyelocks, Like forgetting his deal for a while as you said. The Highlight expression has to be when Piyas smile, as she had the whole world in her hands turned into hidden tears with a broken face.

However, i understand he feels there is no other option, but i feel its time to for him to overcome his fear and face the difficulties rather than ignoring them. From Piyas side thats already done. Her brain and heart have come to the conclusion that no matter difficulties and impossibilites they cant deny that they belong together no matter how far they try to run. Now i wont be surprised if she takes a step back for a while if this continues and in the time when Abhay decides to fully give in,lol. Anyhow,I am fine with it, if creatives decides to go on with this for some more days, but dragging it further would become repetitive.

An yes, it was a pleasent sight to see them joke abt Valentines togetherLOL.

Trangad, Cuteness!

Edited by -Dana- - 17 February 2011 at 11:00am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

Nice post Poco,Clap its always fun to read your character analysis and this one is particularly so because of the comparison u have drawn between the Salvator bros and Abhay-Sid. Both of them have one common personality trait and that is their complexity.

Abhay today was stiffer and more straight faced than ever while Sid just like Damon is multi dimensional...and happening. The two eternal adolescents are definitely going the Stamon way but it is going to be super fun two see these two interact.

Somehow I feel just like Stefan, abhay is melancholic, brooding and for me Damon or Sid more dynamic and happening. Ppl say the Stelena are boring and I think they are right......i mean so much control...so much restriction really puts u offf...just like Abhay robbed Piya's smileOuch 

I find more intensity in Damon's character....let us see how Sid behaves...nevertheless Abhay is my all time sweetheart.

So lets wait for the brothers to meet....the fun has already begun...wat say???

The bond they share in TVD if it happens here...its going to be sheer fun to watch.

Angel

Thanks sweetie. EmbarrassedPersonally, i cannot choose between Stefan and Damon. Stefan is a promise - he is commitment , he is sunlight , he is comfort and he lends you this sense of protection and you know you can count on him to lay down his life for you.  Damon on the other hand is a rollercoaster who wants to take you to the end of the world without any promises - he is ruthless but if he loves you , he will cut the first hand that is raised on you. That is the reason Stefan loves him and Elena trusts him.

I have never seen Stelena as boring. For me , they are an EPIC couple - their entire relationship arc and how they have stuck together against all odds and been each-other's soul is unbelievable and so surreal. Having seen their journey till date , for me they are what we all look for in the long run - a happy, honest , perennial relationship where your eyes close when your soulmate feels sleepy. Damon is exciting , yeah , but nobody wants to stay on a rollercoaster forever.

I am just hoping that we get something as epic as Stamon with Abhay-Sid and yeah , the fun has already begun.

Angel_voice

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
U put a lot of time and energy in dis post so thumbs up

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index