India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

UGH hatred continous (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

The promo and the article had me excited about the new track, but so far I've been disappointed. It seems each time Arjun and Arohi take a step forward with their feelings they take two steps back into hatred. It is getting repetitive, when it is obvious they love each other, why not build on that? How much longer are they going to compete with each other?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
^i agree i would rather have arohi do something very bad or arjun do something very bad to hurt the other and thats it.. im bored w/ petty fights et all..i want to see a major fight and then next step... also in kmh1 (i hate comparing but will do noww..) the dialouges were very beautiful and deep... kmh2 i loved the dialouges during the 'wedding festivities' time when arjun arohi spoke to each other with raging emotions...but nowadays i feel like they're just saying things for the sake of saying..its nothing meaningful or whatever... i want them to confront each other badly! i want them to dig up the past again ... something/anything to talk about rashi's accident/how she's doing or anything more/development on raj's mom and the raaz behind that...
ps
this is totally off topic but i loved the bit in the episode on monday(?) where romit is coming upstairs and he's onthe phone saying 'okay danny happy valentines day to you too' AHAHAH he's a good actor i like him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Twida

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i too wish that these new characters wont be there for long and Arjuhi scenes wont be cut because of them. and another thing i too was shocked to see Arohi not shocked at Arjun being proved Raj's father. Ya, she blamed him since the beginning but when it came out to be true, i wish she had cried a bit.

i too miss Raj and Dadi,but yes Raj did bring them a bit closer and in the V'day epis we saw more progress in their realisation :D also Jignesh made Arohi realise how good Arjun is in a way :) They r progressing, i hope with this new track they actually realise it completely and no further characters need to come in between, we r very happy with the ones we have and we have enough of them already :D

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
its time to get back rashi

Mina_T

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
DITTO Wids!

I so agree with you!

I too want the story to proceed rather than just nokh-joks.
But when i voiced my opinion, i was bashed instead.

Mina_Twida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
^^ ahhh let the bashers bash everyone got an opinion.. and we say it because we want kmh TO rock and do well..

Mina_TBobbi.

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
todays had some sweet scenes :)

wida

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

^^ ahhh let the bashers bash everyone got an opinion.. and we say it because we want kmh TO rock and do well..

Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index