Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

episode full of thanks -dev to bunty (Page 3)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ all
  hey today i made the post in hurry so left AA out of it let them feel good wid their pakdam pakdaai game LOLLOLLOL
 and yes maan touching geet's lips and vice- versa all due to gol gappawala thanks to himLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

@ all
  hey today i made the post in hurry so left AA out of it let them feel good wid their pakdam pakdaai game LOLLOLLOL
 and yes maan touching geet's lips and vice- versa all due to gol gappawala thanks to himLOLLOL
                                                                                                                                                                      Thanx for reminding me Sanjh......so I can give thanks to Maan for that as I was bit angry with him for not reciprocating Geet's kiss...........           

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

@ all
                                                                                                                                                                      Thanx for reminding me Sanjh......so I can give thanks to Maan for that as I was bit angry with him for not reciprocating Geet's kiss...........           
but good to see him smiling so much today and as accident was pre known and saw sbs sbb in shinus post hence its impact was less in my mindLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4everbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

LOL

@ all
but good to see him smiling so much today and as accident was pre known and saw sbs sbb in shinus post hence its impact was less in my mindLOL
                                                                                                                                 The smile is due to his real life marital bliss  samjha karoWink & the promo of the acc is shown too much so a bit less impact but I luved this scene Heart                                                                                         

Edited by bobby13rocks - 17 February 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11blackb28

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@bobby 
that smile takes away our heart 
i wanna share one thing wid u before last year we met an car accident in roorkee and the date was 17th feb ,roadways bus hit our car my bro was injured badly me had frature wht a coincidence na

Edited by sanjh1234 - 17 February 2011 at 12:37pm

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

LOL

@ all
When did he touched geets lips?????????? how cld I missed that now for this I've to wtach the scene again....is it when they were eating golgappas??........atleast geet is clever in remembering which side she kissed last time...........but maan  kab jaggay ga keh who bhi geet ko kiss kar sakta hai....aajkal tu hug ki bhi shortage ho gaey hai last hug was on the 1st day of their HM in the hotel lobby...........the acc was totally un realistic ..........I know CVs've forgotten abt logic but its too much yaar........very posh car no airbag and although maan was wearing the seat belt and even then he fell thru the windsceern and nothing happenned to geet or even baby............now this is for sure geet is a bionic lady... her womb is a matellic and baby is a robot baby................

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

@bobby 
i wanna share one thing wid u before last year we met an car accident in roorkee and the date was 17th feb ,roadways bus hit our car my bro was injured badly me had frature wht a coincidence na
                                                                                                                                                                    Omg its really a coincidence..Shocked.....but God forbids these bad coincidence  never happens again Unhappy& only the good ones happen in ur lifeSmile          

tazeen_29khushi_4ever

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@bobby 
Very sad to read abt your acc...that must be an awefull memory.......and pray this type of aac never happen again and may god keep you and your family in safe[ameen].

Edited by tazeen_29 - 17 February 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Go to top