episode full of thanks -dev to bunty - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks u for such a prefect post
thanx for this amazing post....πŸ€—
Your posts are to die for... hilarious observations :) Love them.
thank u........nice post..........  very gud analysis......
@ all
  hey today i made the post in hurry so left AA out of it let them feel good wid their pakdam pakdaai game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 and yes maan touching geet's lips and vice- versa all due to gol gappawala thanks to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sanjh1234

@ all
  hey today i made the post in hurry so left AA out of it let them feel good wid their pakdam pakdaai game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 and yes maan touching geet's lips and vice- versa all due to gol gappawala thanks to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                                                                                                                                                      Thanx for reminding me Sanjh......so I can give thanks to Maan for that as I was bit angry with him for not reciprocating Geet's kiss...........           
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Thanx for reminding me Sanjh......so I can give thanks to Maan for that as I was bit angry with him for not reciprocating Geet's kiss...........           
but good to see him smiling so much today and as accident was pre known and saw sbs sbb in shinus post hence its impact was less in my mindπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† but good to see him smiling so much today and as accident was pre known and saw sbs sbb in shinus post hence its impact was less in my mindπŸ˜†
                                                                                                                                 The smile is due to his real life marital bliss  samjha karoπŸ˜‰ & the promo of the acc is shown too much so a bit less impact but I luved this scene ❀️                                                                                          Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
@bobby 
that smile takes away our heart 
i wanna share one thing wid u before last year we met an car accident in roorkee and the date was 17th feb ,roadways bus hit our car my bro was injured badly me had frature wht a coincidence na
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

πŸ˜† but good to see him smiling so much today and as accident was pre known and saw sbs sbb in shinus post hence its impact was less in my mindπŸ˜†
When did he touched geets lips?????????? how cld I missed that now for this I've to wtach the scene again....is it when they were eating golgappas??........atleast geet is clever in remembering which side she kissed last time...........but maan  kab jaggay ga keh who bhi geet ko kiss kar sakta hai....aajkal tu hug ki bhi shortage ho gaey hai last hug was on the 1st day of their HM in the hotel lobby...........the acc was totally un realistic ..........I know CVs've forgotten abt logic but its too much yaar........very posh car no airbag and although maan was wearing the seat belt and even then he fell thru the windsceern and nothing happenned to geet or even baby............now this is for sure geet is a bionic lady... her womb is a matellic and baby is a robot baby................