Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

can u forget this moment-pics (Page 2)

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Can't ever forget this moment either...:))

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Can never ever forget this awesome moment in my life Day Dreaming..........stored & locked it with special care in my heart.                                                            
your heart is locked involving all the four chambers baby! agar aap ka maan aajayegi aap kya kare!Embarrassed what will you give him! btw just dont forget your holding only printed copy...original is already in my brains!Wink
                                                                                                                                                                 My maan came to my heart before this Maan..so he's already there in my heartHeart.....& as for the original.. its ok guys u enjoyDancing I'm happy with the pcCry
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Can never ever forget this awesome moment in my life Day Dreaming..........stored & locked it with special care in my heart.                                                            
your heart is locked involving all the four chambers baby! agar aap ka maan aajayegi aap kya kare!Embarrassed what will you give him! btw just dont forget your holding only printed copy...original is already in my brains!Wink
                                                                                                                                                                 My maan came to my heart before this Maan..so he's already there in my heartHeart.....& as for the original.. its ok guys u enjoyDancing I'm happy with the pcCry
bobby so cute...you let your maan along with geet super hotty ..omg! even though guru is there along with darshti my advice would be BE CAREFUL! BETTER LOCK YOUR MAAN IN RIGHT VENTRICLE( largest chamber of the heart) and lock our maaneet in different parts...and thanks about the original one...you are very generous...but you know na we girls are Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
never Day Dreaming
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

bobby so cute...you let your maan along with geet super hotty ..omg! even though guru is there along with darshti my advice would be BE CAREFUL! BETTER LOCK YOUR MAAN IN RIGHT VENTRICLE( largest chamber of the heart) and lock our maaneet in different parts...and thanks about the original one...you are very generous...but you know na we girls are Silly
                                                                                                                                                                 Thanx buddy,will definitely act acc to ur advice........& I know u gals very well so enjoy the original....he's all urs  Wink    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Pics r suppose to b posted in picture gallery..

Closing this post
Geet  DT

Go to top