Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th Feb WU, Avi agrees to RV's Deal

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Welcome All to Today's  Written UpdatesBig smile

The scene opens with RV entering the haveli with a pistol in hand. He approaches Avi while the goons stand gun pointing him. He reaches near Avi and suddenly joins his hands Shocked Says ..... Mujhe maaf kardo Bhaiyyaji. He looks at Bj and apologises to her too. All stand surprised to see this. RV says after destroying ur life did i realise my mistake. My life is ruined now, job gone and no prestige left too. He says Tanmay is my only bro and i had all dreams of getting him married with pomp and show. U too wud have dreamt of the same thing for ur sister. Their life should not be hampered due to our enemity.Confused

He begs Avi that he had promised his dying parents tht he wud get his bro married acc to their family traditions. So let him take his bro now so tht he cud come later with barat and take Shikha with respect ...married to his bro. Bj tells Avi not to trust this monster. She tells Rv to leave but RV assures tht he has changed and begs to take his bro so that they come later with barat.

Break

Avi tries to protest but suddenly Arpi interferes and says ....we must give him a chance for a better life and a happy marriage of Shikha and Tanmay. Shikha too jumps in and says ...Plz allow them to come with barat as a forceful marriage can never keep me n Tanmay happy for the rest of our life. Ammaji too agrees and asks Avi to forget the past as RV is repenting. They are a family now. Bj looks annoyed with this.

Avi listens to all and orders his men to leave tanmay. Tanmay is happy and comes n hugs his bro. RV tells Tanmay ....How cud u think tht i wud be an enemy of ur love. Am ur bro and wud do anything to keep u happy at any cost. They are abt to leave, Bj tells Pj to keep an eye as they cannot trust tht RV. Avi suddenly stops RV and tells him that if he has no problem with the marriage then why is he not letting it done now. The preparations have been made, the mandap is ready and the dulha dulhan too are ready.

RV looks trapped and tries to make excuse by teelling that he has to get the marriage done acc to their family traditions. So he must leave n wud be back with barat after 2 days. Avi is trying to argue but Arpi steps forward and touches Avi to console him to agree with RV. Avi agrees with Arpi and allows them to go. RV looks at Arpi and thinks of something. He then tells Avi .... I had heard tht u have a Big heart but saw it today. U truely have a heart of Man and i respect u. Bj standing at the back seems unhappy with Arpi.

RV comes out of the haveli gates with his bro and looks back at Avi n Shikha. He then takes his eyes off them and looks at Arpi giving a viscious smile and dirty look AngryAngry

RV leaves and all come inside the haveli. Arpi tells Shikha that ur very lucky cz all the probs are getting sorted in ur wedding. Simple tells Arpi tht its all cz of ur understanding and wise decissions. It was due to u asking Avi to leave RV and Avi followed wat u said. Bj looks fuming at these talks. Avi is tensed and leaves frm there. Bj too leaves into her room.

Bj strolling in anger inside her room and Avi enters. Bj tells she's not happy with Arpi's decissions. She's too innocent to recognise the evil intentions of ppl. RV is an animal and its better to trust a monster but RV. Avi tries to cut her woords and tells that maybe Arpi is right this time. Maybe tht RV has actually reformed. Wats the harm in trusting him for Shikha's better life.

Bj says Rv is "Kutte ki Dum" LOL and he can never be straight. But Avi tells her that during his stay in the jungle as a simple hubby n wifee....Those were the most precious valuable moments of his life. And he wants Shikha to find the same simple life full of love for herself from Tanmay. And this is only possible if RV is happy with their marriage. He tells u never know maybe Arpi wise words wud turn the luck of this haveli agn and there wud be happiness and prosperity in this haveli.EmbarrassedBig smile

Back in the hall ..... the goons start to play pranks with Jagat n Chirag. Jagat goes to arpi n asks ..u were telling this is a love marriage thn howcome RV took away the groom. He taunts Arpi abt his family but Simple pinches him n stops. Mama Rai bids Arpi to leave but Arpi requests her to stay back at the haveli as she wants to spend time with her.

Simple happily agrees n says we all wud celebrate for these 2 days and noone wud sleep. She makes Shikha and Ammaji smile with her kind and caring words.Embarrassed The goons become happy to hear this and say we all wud celebrate for these 2 days bfr wedding.Big smile

Break

Tanmay and RV reach their home and get down the car. RV is abt to leave in , when Tanmay comes to him and thanks him for understanding their love and accepting it even though he had to bear all the insult and hurt from Shikha's bro. RV tells him that he's his only bro and he can do anything to protect his love. He wud always stand for him n his love. Tanmay becomes happy n hugs him. RV hugs him and suddenly his smile turns into a revengeous face full of anger and disgust. OuchAngry

No prcap Confused

Edited by _nandini - 17 February 2011 at 8:58am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirRaviSharmasc19maszNVBGKY--Lalz--super_boysp87coolguy3gnitika-sia-chistatalkie14prnczjes_jadeVistaaRoarkSidda8yoga23priyachatterboxSuhaniSonia-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanks nandu dear

what happen to avi?when he shudnt listen to BJ  he listen to her &  when he shud  listen to her he listen to arpi &  etc.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymaszcoolguy3_nandinijes_jadeVistaa

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I really hope Avita stay together..I don't like the way the track is headed..It's disgusting!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymaszcoolguy3_nandiniVistaa

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update..............Seriously Avi is sometimes a BHAINS BUDDHI..........yaar now this step is leading them into trouble...........more trouble 4 Arpi n then Avi ..............why cant they use some other way ya like after marraige RV tries 2 create rift b/w bhootni n Avi ............why dis way ?????? AngryAngry i dont wanna watch it now coz of d track n aage more probs...........n may b AVITA separation AngryAngryCryCry..........HATE CV's

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boymasz_nandiniVistaa

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Nandini for the update, I was so looking forward to watch a wedding today...LOL even if by forceLOL.
I wonder what chal RV going to play...not liking the thought that he has his eyes on ApriDead. Cant he find himself his own birdLOL? Well maybe not with his ego to compete withLOL.

Oh I'm in a funny mood today because I'm actually going to have to agree with BhootniAngry Yuck.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94_nandiniVistaa

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much Di....

OMG!!!! Avi shld think practically rather than emotionally..!!

He shld listen to Bahuji.....this time.....She is correct....!!

RV is insaneCensoredAngry*1000000000000000000000000000000 times

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis_nandiniVistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey NandiniHug

Thank you so much sweetie for such a detailed update.........u are a peachSmile

Oh, dear ...RV giving vicious smiles..............must have something up his sleeveOuch...wonder what? Don't think he is taking any barat to the haveli in a hurryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index