Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Usha:Yup u r right...Trps come from promos,SBS/SBB segments and the curiosity factor which precaps generate.....Sometimes we dunno what and how will b the episode...we tune in thinking it will b good but it turn out to b crap but we end up contributing to trps😆....so more than trps,its the amount of time that viewers spend to watch one episode,decides whether track is working or not....Geet episodes earlier used to b watched for 22 whole minutes but these days its for maximum 15-16 minutes which is not bad at all but it proves that people r watching Maaneet parts and then changing channel when AA-Part comes😆...so from that u can track out what is working and what is not working for the show...TAM office hv all these numbers which I m sure channel and PH will keep a watch🤔

@Sun:Its more to do with Addiction...we r somewhere Addicted to MSK and Geet ka characters...and we get hyper if they do something silly or their characters r butchered by the CVs😆....this addiction makes us sit through even AAM-crap just to get a glimpse of Maaneet🤣..its like daily dose of medicine😆😆

@Anu:Good news is not coming before tomorrow...let my birdie contact me..I will PM u then😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@deeps............the trps are good because of the promo,dev factor,and maneet bickering along with AA..........the cvs are smart..........the wrap the episode in maaneet and when you open hte pack it is AA.............so the trp viewers are conned into watching and giving the numbers🤣🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Kady

The TRP are pretty good last week...

that's because The show would start with Maaneet sean and bickering....and then suddenly SS would come up..so next day the poor viewers would login to see what has happened to Maaneet's half left bickering .....

CV's are smart this way.........😎
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually i like to think i am trp viewer because i watch it in real time and not on internet. but i have not been able to convince anybody around me to watch. They say what is there, they keep staring at each other. so when somebody gets my gyaan or ultra emotional talk on geet, they watch the next episode which as an addicted viewer i am able to put up with but they kill me for it and i have to give excuses to them as if i am the production house or the creatives and it is my baby.😡 

usha
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..i know ..............it is pure addiction for us............i will never say i quit how ever illogical this goes till maan and geet GC and DD are there...........🤣..............my michi love made me watch kayamath till the last episode too🤣..............

i may put my feet on two three boats but my foot remains in geet ka titanic till we sink collectively 🤣...

@ sun

i can also never say i quit because i am addicted and the forum has also become an addiction. I don't think i will quit till maan and geet are together. I think that is my lakshman rekha or my breaking point. And I will keep cribbing about what they are doing to geet's character. but i will see and crib and complain.  
sun, i think we are both talking to each other😊
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Sun....... I know the CV's are making ullus of us...... They take our emosanal attachment to maneet, show them in promos and precaps, and we end up non existents........and they get away with it.....🤣🤣

We like dumbo watch hoping today's epi will be better......The question is how long can they get away with it before viewers leave out of frustration...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello. 142 pages? Aisa kya ho gaya? Mujhe bhi batao?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Actually even if we watch the show in real time,not necessary that we r contributing to trps because if our cable operator doesn't hv the peoplometer machine then trps won't b counted...so those who contribute to trps need to hv that trp machine either installed in their house or in the cable operator's office...