Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Maans accident

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Sad upset Geet and maan consoling.. toh isme nothing new..
Geet telling maan not to get angry and maan all protective ...geet kissing his cheek.. ha ha
way to go.. he just calmed down and smiled...
She does not want to see him angry or upset or sad ..
Dev packing backs ..hmm I like the new Dev..he is a good actor..
Car rental place .. geet still worried.. abt Maan... and his anger and trying to manao him looks like..
She cant see him upset.. she maybe childish and can be silly at times but she loves MAAN..
So shift to Arjun and Annie... why has KC become an event planning company? oh and the aao aao music ...
Annie rejects arjuns designs as revenge.. hmmm tit for tat.. maneet?why oh why cvs?
They are running a company together and they fught like kids.. romeo is the sensible one..
Maneet all sad and upset.Maan thinks geet is upset and stops the car to eat golgappas?
God how will geet face maans accident.. she cant see him sad or angry and an accident and his
encounter with death will kill her 1000 deaths
Geet cant believe MSK wants golgappas. that scene was so cute... ha ha.. he just loves ti make her happy and
she does her best.. tries her best.. lol
The bhel bhaiya was  the happiest with their romance..
Manav has left or run away ROFL

Car stops in the highway.. Geet seems too interested in cars... ha ha and is praising maans intelligence...
Geet drives daarjis tractor.. and now she wants to learn driving..
Maan tells her not to do that as baby and her life cant be in katra.. Geet being kiddish hmmm and doing zidd
and msk relenting..
She knows she can get away with all her kiddish zidd with mSK and she just wants some fun on her honeymoon
Gosh I pity the girl.. a small zidd has cost her something so big..OMG that is so sad..
Dont we all act kiddish and ask silly things to our partners at times so why do we expect
a mature 18 yr old with Geet..
Cant she make childish demands and get away without seeing pain?
Annie Arjun love story i dont care .. but i feel for her as well .. she wants him to
say he loves her but he wont..Annie trying to convince arjun that he loves her..but arjun denying
Annie trying her best to convince her..and question him and Aejun has no answers..and he says ask ur brother...and the camera rolls.??? why??

Ok accident was a bit OTT.. and illogical.. I mean if he had to humour her he could have stopped. and why were both of them looking down? searching for the brake? whatver.. it was very sad.. i felr sad for geet.. poor poor girl.. She cant see him sad  and now she has to see this..
Wonder how many deaths she will die.. ...

Maan fulfills all her wishes so she asks him to.. she has never had anyone doing it so she enjoys taking the liberty.. she thinks he is the most intelligent and he is superman..
But she cant even see him upset regarding Dev.. How will she take this?? I wonder how she will take this... guilt and pain... I dont think she deserves this
Will Maan like it if this ends her childishness?? Isnt that what he loves abt her?
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!

This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 ) and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My short take is completely based on keeping aside the whole logic behind the pathetically executed Accident scene😃

After watching today's Episode ,the first question which all will ask is who is at fault ??...MSK for letting her drive the car on the highway by giving in to her childish demands or Geet for making that childish demand knowing that its not safe

For me both were at fault ....

MSK should hv shown his anger or attitude here and denied Geet of this so called car diriving lesson on the middle of the highway....For last few episodes he is behaving like a henpecked hubby and is fulfilling each and every demand of Geet whether its valid or invalid..thats not how a husband fulfills his responsibility towards his pregnent wife knowing that she is still a bit childish in terms of maturity..thats his fault

Coming to Geet..its obvious that since last few days she is behaving more in a silly manner and has become quite stubborn since she has been pampered a lot by her man😆;Like I said yesterday that Geet never got a chance really to live her childhood to the fullest in Handa family thanks to people like Darji or Brij;Finally she is free of all those restrictions post-marriage and since she knows that she always hv this security cover in the form of MSK who is her lifeguard-hubby😆,so she herself never took the responsibility of her pregnency or even her own life becuase she knew that her man is there to protect her  and her baby 24/7...thats her fault...

So this also proves that noone is God here but both r humans who hv made mistakes here and the end result is this disaster....It will b unfair to say MSK or Geet..one of them is at fault...both r at fault again🤔..so while one is on death bed ...other might go in guilt trip for a short while....and thats where we might see Dev slowly but smartly taking advantage of this weak situation in Maaneet's life😈....This track can surely spice up the story if  CVs don't go back to squarew one and develop Dev's character-sketch according to this situation🤔..Also this whole track should result in Geet's maturity and MSK coming out of his henpecked-hubby mode and then both realising their proper responsibility😊

Coming to AA-Track...its just gonig in circles..Annie with her "u love me" jaap and Arjun with his "Idon't love u" jaap🥱...can this torture end plsssss😕...

I liked today's episode if I exclude AA-Scenes from my memory😆...Golgappa scene was repitative but still its a breath of fresh air in between all the AA-Tamasha that we r witnessing for last few episodes😆..and I liked how both were feeding golgappas to each other one last time mayb before the disaster strucks in the form of Dev😭😭...

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

what is with losing a memory..
it is made every other day in a story!
and if it is me forgetting geet tat worries u..
let me remind u..
she is not a memory from a mith
she is life i ill hold on to till death..

-MSK

for u my dear wife...

link : http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5382/msksz.jpg

with lots of love...

- MSK

i think i shall analyse.. ummmm.... me in mood! HAAN!!

wait.. no i didnt just say tat...🥱

Air kiss... i did miss!

what if it was an air kiss
and my cheeks it did miss
she thot to do so is wht counts
as our love for eachother mounts..

ok tat is crappy..😳 but really me was embarrassed n unable to move  watching it...  coz mom was right behind me..😳😆

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan losing his memory, it can happen, well I think if he does he won't remember Geet!  Geet can then woo him back and romance the poor lad and his memory might just come back!

Maan waking up thinking about Sam, what if she is his nurse!  Hai ram...bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaago!

Creatives might forget the blank calls and broken frame!  Maybe we have another stalker and that is Sam, this would be quite interesting all pointing fingers at Dev and its really Sam or better yet NT is not in Coma and she is behind all this with Sam! 

Lots of possibilties here!

I really have issues with today's episode!  R the creatives really this dumb!  Wake up and smell the coffee and show something realistic guys!

Geet ok and baby fine in such an high impact accident!  Here we have Maan almost dead in OT and what not!  Possible sign of amnesia and nothing happens to Geet!  Yet, when she sees Dev she faints!  No logic here!!! CV's really have a problem!  They truly have no brains!

To say the least, this hyped accident scene is pathetic!

I suggest Gul Khan replace her creatives before this show tanks!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I won't write much today...
All I'd like to say is-

We are all kids at heart...having bad experiences- won't we try to suppress them? Won't we try to move on or will we keep holding on to the pain?

Won't we give up, give in if it makes the other person happy?
That is tough to answer- but Maan and Geet both try to change the sad morose mood afte rthe Dev-Maneet confrontation.
They both try to distract each other.

thank you for not making Geet silly...
Today I liked how Geet portrayed a will to learn.

I TRULY hope it will be carried forward...post accident or whatever..in one of the happier spells.

anyway- those 2 minutes really cost her bad...cost them bad.

But she can ask..he can say no.
he did. they negotiated.
accident hai...Can happen with event he most careful and responsible of people..why? because it's an ACCIDENT

I didn't find Geet OTT today..or Maan silly. 
It was okay.

About memory loss or not

I dunno if it's going to come or not..

I would think the only way MAan can forgive dev is by forgetting what Dev did.
AKA memory loss...partial temporary
Once Dev's in..It'll come back

If Maan forgets Geet for sometime..will we then see Geet trying to find ways to make him remember her?

"Does love really need a reminder" what book or movie was this? LOL

Anyway- MEmory loss would be cliched but it depends on how the idea is executed at the end.

I like Samir

I liked Arjun's shirt

I liked Romeo's sense and Annie's  insistence😆

That's all for today

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What I liked:

- Maan's anger against Dev melting with just one kiss from his wife.  Proof of the hold the woman has on him.  Loved Geet's expression too as she does not want her man to get troubled by all the negative feelings Dev evokes in him. His happiness is paramount to her. So she swallowed her own disgust for Dev and made Maan the centre of her attention.

-Maan wanting to cheer up Geet and stopping over to have golgappas with her.  While Maan thought that Geet was upset at being forced to leave Shimla earlier than they planned, I think Geet was more preoccupied with thoughts of Dev and how he kept surfacing when she least expects him.  Loved Geet's concern first for Maan for she knew Maan is not one who relishes golgappas.  She knew he was doing it for her. Loved the teasing between them followed by their feeding each other the golgappas.

What I didn't like:

- Maan wanting to return to Delhi immediately and that too by road when Geet had only a few minutes back fainted and her blood pressure had shot up. So what if they cannot stay in that hotel. They could have always moved into another one at least till her condition was stable(but then  I guess we are dealing with some super human creatures here who can withstand any stress).

- Portrayal of a stupid Geet. The way she was speaking to him when he was pouring water in the radiator gave the impression that she was a dumbo.  Not the smart girl we know her to be.  Granted that not many girls know or are even interested in mechanical things but that does not mean they will have to go gaga over the guy's expertise in the area. Geet marveling about how Maan must be very well read seemed out of place to me. She isn't meeting him for the first time. She has worked with him and knows what he is capable of.  Why only a couple of days back he had repaired a truck. So pouring water in the radiator to cool the engine is no big deal. 

-Geet's silly demand that she be allowed  to drive was ridiculous to say the least. Why would she suddenly want to indulge in such a dangerous experiment?  Yes, Geet is childish at times but she is not so stupid as to insist on learning to drive on the highway, that too minutes after having one of her unconscious spells.  The new creatives have clearly not got a grip of her character.

-Maan was at least made to voice some dialogues which conveyed his concerns but at the end his buckling to her emotional blackmail was foolish. In the past we have seen him more firm when it came to safeguarding Geet's and their baby's interest. Dont mind seeing him melt for a kiss when it was a question of giving up his anger but buckling to her will when it clearly was not in her interest was a little too much to take, at least for me.

-Did not like the arial act of super ma(a)n.  How does the driver escape with minor bruises when the co-passenger gets thrown out of his seat, break the wind shield and fall on the bonnet?Beats me.

What I am indifferent to:

- Aliens' love-hate relationship. They just proved that they both deserve each other - mean, selfish and foolish people who will go to any extent to prove their point, including sinking their company and jeopardise their clients.

Future story line:

I so don't want to see any amnesia track - partial or full. Period.  Dont care where the CVs are coming from. Don't want them to serve this old wine in a new bottle for it will not only be stale but will also cause indigestion. 

If this memory loss is planned only to show a SR, it is all the more appalling.  They used Geet's medical condition to stall SR and now they will use Maan's medical condition to have it?  If Maan pulls through this one, he can go ahead and have SR (if he is up to it) without any fear for Geet and the baby managed to survive far worse. Why bring in amnesia for it?

And he better be in his senses when Sammy comes. Want him to do some serious explanation as to why he conveniently failed to mention her existence till now. 

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Helloo Nissar, Ved, CVs, Barry - I liked what Sandy wrote to you, Nissar ...I'm so with her on all the points she put forth. With the constant churning of CVs, the essence of Maaneet seems to be drifting (or should i say spiraling) downwards.

I'm banking on GC's comments that the CVs have a good strong storyline coming up. But I'm not enamoured by the path that's supposed to lead to it.

I mean bringing back Dev was fine. We wanted to see him return. But I dont ever want him to be forgiven.

I had other issues with the story today...

1) Why cant MSK who is the MD of a 'multinational' company afford 2 plane tickets at the last minute ? A man who used to walk around with bodyguards, cant he afford VIP/First Class tickets ?

I think the fault lies in the CVs not in MSK....CVs have made him an MD but CVs are not able to think like an MD when it comes to MSK....they r thinking middle-class citizens who would rent a car than fly back.

2) I thought rental car companies have a clause in their agreement that does not allow additional drivers until specified at the time of contract. So did Maan make Geet an additional driver ? How can he do that if Geet cannot drive ? Who in their right mind would use a rental car to teach your spouse driving ... and that too on the highway ?

So what if Geet throws a tantrum...cant MSK reason with her? And yes, what are you doing to Geet's character ? Just coz she is now married has she let go of all common sense that she had when she came to Delhi ? You are converting her into a country bumpkin who has suddenly come across riches and doesnt know how to deal with it.

If Maan is aware of Geet's hypertension, how can such a guy let her drive for the first time on the ride back home ? I mean, for a person who knew papita is not good for pregnant women, his common sense has gone tel lagaaney ?

PH, Nissar - u know what u may be hiring crack writers, but if they are not able to sink into the characters roles how can you maintain the flow ? The writers may be new, what about the PH and Nissar ? Dont you see the final draft before the episode is shot ?

3) Turning to Romeo, Pinky and Manisha...how can they be working for NE this long ? Isnt Pinki the KC receptionist ? So even if the MD is on his honeymoon, she can wily-nily decide to work for NE ? The same with Romeo and Manisha. Also, how can NE flit between KC office and her wedding planning co and conduct the same business?

Where is 'silly me' Tasha and Adi ? Adi I hope is managing KC now. Pandeyji bhi gayab ho gaye.

4) NE-Arjun. The pendulum seems to swinging wildly. One day you see NE showing some spirit and the next day you change her into a whimpering annoyance. Arjun's character is a gone case....he is still stuck in the 'To be or not to be' mode.

The storyline can only be as strong as your weakest writer...so time to burn the midnight oil, get into the psyche of Maan and Geet and build a storyline that does not seem to be full of holes. Bring back the glory of Maaneet and reach your one-year anniversary with your head held high.

Geet HSP team - Hope u r having fun at Gurmeet n Debina's reception :) Do share some pics with us :)))Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It takes a lot of people's hard work to take a show to great heights, but just 1 Kekta maayi CV to bring it all tumbling down
Just like it takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.
--------------------------------------------------
A journey from the highs 👍🏼 to the lows 👎🏼

1. Maan journey from being an arrogant soul-less man to one who learnt the value of life and love through his love 👍🏼
Geet's journey from a girl wanting to fight every adversity to make a better place for her unborn baby to being a silly stupid girl when she is happy 👎🏼

2. Maan and Geet's love story. Nothing different, nothing special. But done differently and told in a special way 👍🏼
Maan and Geet's characters with the progressing storyline? If someone is in love and can go to any lengths for the sake of their love, should that make them unreasonable, irresponsible, uncommunicative, irrational and plain stupid? 👎🏼

3. Mention of characters like Vicky and sameera for suggestive future tracks and building a base for their appearance 👍🏼
Introducing Non-existant characters from nowhere to build parallel tracks when they don't even fit the story 👎🏼

4. Maan controlling his urge for physical intimacy with his wife just for the sake of the baby both of them love? 👍🏼
Maan deciding to drive back from Shimla just a couple of hours after her fainting spell and her high BP? 👎🏼

This is a genuine question. What happened?
--------------------------------------------------
I honestly cannot comment on who was at fault when it came to the accident. Because I don't recognize today's Maan and Geet. What either one of them did was not true to their character. In a way, amidst all the Non-existant characters in the show, the Maan and Geet I knew are also becoming Non-existant. The ones who are shown now are new to me. So I don't care which one of them is at fault.

Why were they driving when Geet lost consiousness just a few hours ago? Does anyone understand the meaning of High Risk pregnancy? Or is this a spoof on some serious medical show? If it is all meant as a joke, please give that to us in a caption so we can laugh our lungs out. Your actions are only leaving the viewers confused. We categorize this story currently in the DRAMA category. Should we move it to COMEDY?

You love me? No, I don't love you. One of you grow up. Please. I have tried very hard to ignore Arjun and Anne but when they become the center of the show, I don't know how to avoid them without just not watching the show anymore 😆 I watched your scenes after a whole week now, and you guys are still stuck there? Love me, love me not?

I don't know what else to write. Maybe that I hope I can also have partial amnesia when it comes to this show. For once, I really pity Maan, Geet, Dev, Nt and the other beautiful and capable characters this show has. They can all create such wonders. But an actor is only as good as the story. What a waste of talent.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Na tune Truck dekha... Na Maine Truck dekha.. Aaksidant  hogaya Rabba Rabba..🤣

ok guys a  tired shonuu reporting from her dream land (shonuu love reel life aaksidants) wont go in details as i am really tired because of cooking dinner  for "dukhi insaaniyat" (my bros) with the hope of getting remote control in return... but those brutes didnt give into any of my requests.. i plead them to let me watch the most awaited aaksidant of MSK.. ..they gave me dukhi looks as if they were flood affected people and i was  some social worker... so finally i found their dukh gr8er than mine so let them watch WC and decided to watch online...
🤣🤣🤣

Things i liked..

1, A sachi muchi ka MSK....
🤣🤣🤣

2,nooooooooo manav traces on the show...
🤣🤣🤣

3, geet's jaap about Maan's intelligence was too cute..

Things  i disliked..(Aaj teri ginti khatam ho jae gi thakur.... per meri cribbing khatam nahi hogi)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1, chumma.........
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok what was that actually??  how could they plan for kees considering this pavitra couple... GHSP setting new trends... in future love making with your spouse will also be considered as PAAP...🤣🤣🤣🤣 first fake forehead kisses and now fake cheek kiss ?? next in line up are fake hugs or one hugs others BD... because someone has become Praya officially...🤣🤣🤣

2, my deva leaving his job.... where will he go now??? at least here in resort he could checkout other's wives also could enjoy  live CONs with the help of hidden CCTv in the rooms..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but now?

3, golgappa scenes were OTT... didnt make sense to me...

4, maan giving into geet's childish demands.... and allowing her for everything she wants...

5, the disastrous aaksidant... who planned it??? kill him.. first he was shown with seat belts... and then he was all on the bonnet as if the seat belt was made of an elastic material...  they could have shown some malfunction with the seat belt only when he sat in the car or t was not done properly or whatever... and why didnt geet get any harm?? she could have easily fainted to see all that.. and i dont believe doc has told to keep her happy and stress free..

6, technically poor execution of accident... after the bonnet hits the tree they just showed maan fallen on the bonnet as if he has fallen off from tree only...no scratch on the screen... it would look more logical if he was half inside the car and half on the bonnet with visible screen damage.. but how could they break an expensive screen of a car?? i doubt these cvs actually pay 50,000 pr episode?? and such a minor forehead... leading a person to breath his last?? i cant get it... and if some comma or memory loss happens then again it will be illogical .. how can he loose his memory without hitting his skull with something solid enough to damage any brain functioning..it can be happen if you hit your medulla part means back of your head with some solid surface.. yes if his head bangs to the tree than he could be in danger.. but glass hit his forehead making him go critical.. is a slap on my 16 years of study...phew..
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago