Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena1

I wanna read some bad reviews..😎 someone please post..😆

Meenzy, wait for Mihir Fadnavis's (one of the judges of Ghanta awards) review. He is critical of most movies. I read Fadvanis for fun. Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews are devoid of favoritism. You will mostly relate to it.
chocogurl thumbnail
I'm so excited for this movie! I hope it does well at the BO!

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Meenzy, wait for Mihir Fadnavis's (one of the judges of Ghanta awards) review. He is critical of most movies. I read Fadvanis for fun. Bharadwaj Rangan's reviews are devoid of favoritism. You will mostly relate to it.

thanks Maya..🤗 i didn't even know who these guys are... added the links to my favorites..😎 nothing up yet for 7KM.. *waiting eagerly*..😆😆

ladygaga - i will find at least one negative review..😆.. koi ek toh hona chahiye mere jaisa mahaan soch waala..😆😆
tough luck meena!! ...i dunt think vishal bharadwaj movies EVER get trashed by critics...hes like god...

go read the patiala house thread for bad reviews...lol...
ladygaga thumbnail

Meena its going to be almost impossible to find any bad reviews for any VB movie...even legends like mani ratnam have been ripped apart.. his raavaan.. was raped by the critics.. but surprsingly.. none of VB's movies ever get bad reviews..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Can't wait to see this, I knew Priyanka would get positive reviews for her performance.

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Meena its going to be almost impossible to find any bad reviews for any VB movie...even legends like mani ratnam have been ripped apart.. his raavaan.. was raped by the critics.. but surprisingly.. none of VB's movies ever get bad reviews..

then i shall write one... 😎
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

then i shall write one... 😎

You are going to actually watch it ðŸ˜² i am so proud of you. u actually do love PC ðŸ˜†
shmsssh.....everyone loves PC....dear god who hates her??? kaun hai woh paapi atma??😡😆

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

You are going to actually watch it ðŸ˜² i am so proud of you. u actually do love PC ðŸ˜†

well.. who said you have to watch the movie to write a critique..😆

and yes.. i doo heart PC..