February 17th, 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT] Guddu is contemplative about his mother, and says that the word Amma has so much emotions attached to it. He says even saying the word Amma, gives you a different feeling. Jabbo agrees. He says thinking of Amma he remembers his own Amma, who gave him his name. He says he used to hate his name Jabbo, because it sounded like something you would use to call a dog. He says that his mother loved the name, but he didn't and he'd wanted to change it to Ashutosh, so that people would lovingly call him Ashu, and he'd even convinced his mom. He had gone to the school and got all his forms and had brought it home to sign, but his mother couldn't sign it. Jabbo is in tears as he remembers his mother, and Kukkan asks why his mother couldn't sign the form. [/CRYPT]

Jabbo replies because his mother had died, and left him alone in the world. He says that now when someone calls him Jabbo lovingly he remembers his mother, and would love to hear her calling his name. Guddu pats him to console him. He says that's the problem, once something happens in the past, it can't be changed. No matter how hard one tries, they can't go back in time and change the past, and their mistakes. He says you can only realize the value of someone when they are gone.

Runjhun is tossing and turning inside, remembering how Amma looked so weak, and how she got in that situation, and the threat laid by her aunts that they would hurt Amma if Runjhun tried to see Amma. Runjhun gets up and thinks that she is in such a tough position that she can't do anything, but she thinks that nothing has ever happened from being quiet, and says that she has to do something to get Amma out of this bad situation.

Runjhun sneaks out of her room and heads down. She sees Amma's room, and passes by it , and picks up the phone. She looks back at Amma's room, and tells herself that this is not the time to be scared. She preps herself to do what she came here to do and calls the police station.

Next morning Mittho calls out Runjhun because her head is hurting and calls her down to make some tea. Kalsanwali and Mittho then whisper among themselves and wonder if Amma has died yet. Billo wonders what the two are whispering about. Mittho tells Kalsanwali that her head is hurting from thinking about the same thing all night, and then tells Runjhun to make the tea quickly instead of staring at her. Kalsanwali tells Mittho they can go check if she drank the water or not. Billo interrupts them and asks why they are whispering. What pickle and chutney are they cooking?

Mittho and Kalsanwali say they will explain the situation, but first the should go to Amma's room. They are walking towards Amma's room, when there's a harsh knock on the door. All three are startled. Kalsanwali wonders who's knocking so badly on the door, doesn't sound like anyone they know. They tell Billo to go open the door, but Billo says she won't do it alone, so Mittho and Kalsanwali follow her. Billo opens the door, and the police walk in.

Runjhun thinks that now Amma won't have to stay in the room, and be hurt any longer. Kalsanwali thinks that the police has come to see Vishnu but the cop says he's not interested in legal consultation. He says he was called on the phone by someone from the house, and told that the daughter-in-laws, had kidnapped their mother in law, and had kept her locked up and were torturing her. Mittho and Billo look at Runjhun. Kalsanwali says that nothing such is true, and says that someone is spreading rumors, and says that her father is an important figure in Kalsan. The cop doesn't look phased and asks Kalsanwali if she is threatening him. Kalsanwali shakes her head.

The cop walks around and Billo mutters that they will be in trouble. Kalsanwali and Mittho inform that they will be in more than just trouble, and informs Billo that they put poison in Amma's water.
The cop asks them why they're whispering as Billo starts sweating. Mittho says that Billo just got nervous. Kalsanwali says that they want to wake the men of the house up since they are ladies, and the cop can wait to search their home, and Amma's room.  They ask the cop to sit, and while Mittho and Billo go to get the family members. Kalsanwali walks towards Runjhun with a vengeance, and anger written all over her face.

Runjhun is scared. Kalsanwali comes closer and loudly tells her to make tea. She says that she knows Runjhun was the one who called the cops. She says that she will get even with her later. Kalsanwali then leaves to wake up Vishnu who is still sleeping. They fight before she tells him that the cop is waiting outside.

Rajju Pandey tells the cop that someone must be trying to spoil their name but the cop insists that they still have to search the house. He sends his men to search but is stopped by Vishnu and says that he needs a search warrant legally to search the house. Inspector Daroga is miffed and says he doesn't have the warrant. Runjhun looks worried. Vishnu says he can't search the house, and asks the cop to leave. Everyone else looks happy as the cop walks out. Runjhun says that by the time Daroga comes back with the warrant it will be too late. Dargo stops and says that because Vishnu talked about a search warrant, his suspicion has come true. He says he will stay here and call for the search warrant. He tells the constables to call for the warrant, and every one else looks shocked and worried. Runjhun is happy.

Precap: The uncle and aunts are dunking Runjhun's head and holding it under water.

Thank you so much for the great update.. 😊

Loves the parts of Guddu and Kukkan&Jabbo.
They were fabulous of remembering/dicussing about amma.. Beautiful acting... especially by Jabbo. 😭

The precap looks pretty scary!! I really cant take it anymore.. Enough is enough
How dare they do that to Runjhun! 😡
Thank you so much the quick and great updates.The precap was a little frightening.
Thank u so much for your timely lovely updates. Gosh plese cvs stop the torture already....
omg..precap is really scary...

no one is there to save rhunjhun....
 Thanks for the update Wafah !

I'm hating the mama-mamis with renewed vigour after watching the precap ! ðŸ¤¢

I'm surprised at the daroga .... how did he plan to search the house without a warrant ? It is something every policeman knows .... ðŸ˜•

Loved the Amma discussion betwn G-J-K .... loved it when Guddu says something once done cannot be undone ... no matter how much you wish to do so .... 
surely a sign that he will repent for all his actions against Runjhun .....

Very curious now .. as to why Guddu left home ... and it clear he's repenting now !

Wonder if it's got something to do with his father ? ... Did they both get into some argument and the hot-headed Guddu leaves home ????
thnxs 4update!  Runjhun calling the police was a pleasant surprise.  I can't stand the mama-mamis at ALL!!!  there is no balance in the recent episodes, they are all filled with the overthe top uncouth Evil witches.  Before when Amma was there in the episodes atleast there was a balance!!  Its just getting too intolerable to watch those Evil ppl  torturing Runjhun.Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rusha4003

Thanks for the update Wafah !

I'm surprised at the daroga .... how did he plan to search the house without a warrant ? It is something every policeman knows .... ðŸ˜•

Well the search warrant is necessary if the person doesn't voluntary allow the search...Considering he came first thing int he morning, he might not had time to get the search warrant, and didn't expect to meet resistance from the Pandeys. Though I'm glad he decided not to leave...not that it mattered guessing from the precap.

thanks for the update wafah
jabbu's part was really sad and guddu consoled him, how sweet.
the precap is sacry i wish guddu could save her
Originally posted by Wafah

Well the search warrant is necessary if the person doesn't voluntary allow the search...Considering he came first thing int he morning, he might not had time to get the search warrant, and didn't expect to meet resistance from the Pandeys. Though I'm glad he decided not to leave...not that it mattered guessing from the precap.

You are right Wafah .... the SW is not necessary if the owner allows it. But the fact that the daroga paid heed to an anonymous call means he believed something's fishy, and if that happens to be the case, logic says he shouldn't expect the owner to co-operate. There's really no point in him going to the house and returning empty-handed, which I guess is what will happen today, seeing the precap.   ðŸ˜• ...

Anyway ....it looks like  CVs have decided to stretch this 'Amma kidnapping' & 'Runjhun torture' track for all it is worth .......... so maybe we shouldn't expect too much logic here .... ðŸ˜” .....

Hell ...... I feel like crying for Runjhun ... 

I'm trying to console myself that this dunking is the pits and the show can only go up from here ..... meaning Guddu enters Runjhun's life and somehow gives her the much needed support !