Some pics from the Pune visit....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiie14

DO YOU WANT TO SEE MADHURI-KHANS PAIRING?

Madhuri Dixit says that her fans do not want to see her playing a mother on-screen, rather she believes that they want to see her pairing with Aamir Khan or Shahrukh Khan.

Madhuri who came to India for a short span of time as the judge of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 revealed that she got a lot of film offers while her stay in India. However, none of the roles appealed her.

The beautiful actress added that one of the offers was from Anil Kapoor for a film based on Freaky Friday, however the role was not interesting enough. Madhuri Dixit told to TOI that it was more about an interesting role than playing a mother on-screen.

Madhuri added that after the reports on her rejecting the role broke, she started getting lots of messages from a her fans on her micro-blogging site twitter saying not to take up the role of a mother. That made her believe that her fans do not want her to play mommy on-screen, added the actress.

On asking that what do her fans want her to do then. The actress gave a spontaneous answer saying probably pairing with Aamir or Shahrukh. Madhuri instantly cleared that it is not again pairing up with Aamir or Shahrukh that matters to her, a good project with a potential role is what makes the difference. Meanwhile, Madhuri confirmed that she may do the next season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, however, the deal with the channel has yet materialized.

We definitely want to see Madhuri on-screen, but is it with the Khans is something that you can answer. Do leave a comment below to let us know what do you think about Madhuri's thought.
Vote this article

Voted a big thumbs up......Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
MD at Shirdi....

luv_sakshi*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Oh my my...doesnt she look gorgeous in tht pix.....thx suzi
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Oh my my...doesnt she look gorgeous in tht pix.....thx suzi

Yes certainly n divine too.....Day Dreaming
u r welcome dearSmile
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Love the pics :)
Btw is Madhuri still in India?
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
oh yes Shayal
suzi_b IF-Rockerz
suzi_b
suzi_b

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

My hubby's been playing Mom: Mads

Richa Shukla, TNN | Mar 18, 2011, 12.00am IST
Madhuri Dixit Nene More Pics

After a dance reality show, Madhuri Dixit Nene is set to host a cookery show on TV, but all this work means that her husband's donning the hat of mom as well as dad for their children in the US . 

Here are excerpts from an interview with Mads about her kids, husband, cooking skills and life after marriage. 

You will be hosting a cookery show on TV. How good are your culinary skills? 
Thoda bahut banaa leti hoon (laughs). When I got married and started cooking for my family, I often had disastrous results in the kitchen. Kabhi khaana jal jata tha, kabhi kachcha reh jata tha... But I'm happy that my husband always encouraged me. He'd say, 'If you don't cook, how will you learn?' I also watch my mother cooking and take tips from her. 

Are you a great foodie? 
I'm a big-time foodie! It's no exaggeration to say that I have a sweet tooth and love sweets like modak, jalebi and even Rajasthani ghewar, which some day I would like to learn to make. The only compromise is to spend an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill. 

How do you inculcate Indian values in your kids? 
I will leave no stone unturned to give Indian values to my kids. Though we live in the US, my husband and I are very particular about our kids following Indian culture and traditions. I have narrated stories from the "Ramayana" and the "Mahabharata" to acquaint them with the kind of values we've grown up with. They know about all the Indian gods and goddesses and mythological characters. Even my husband, who grew up in the US, knows how to maintain our culture in a foreign land. 

Who takes care of the kids when you are in India? 
My husband dons the hat of mom when I am in India, so that my kids don't feel neglected. They are school-going kids and they cannot be with me all the time when I am in India. I cannot let their studies suffer due to my shooting schedule. 

How do your kids react when they see you on screen? 
They don't realise that I am a celebrity in India. But they are thrilled whenever they see me on television. Recently, they saw me on TV and came to me shouting, 'Mom, you are on television!' 

You were offered Sonam Kapoor's mom's role which you turned down. Is it because you don't want to play a mother's role? 
No, that was not the reason. Actually, the script did not excite me. I am not ready to play the kind of role that was offered to me. The script has to attract me in at least some way. 

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Go to top