Posted: 13 years ago
Liked today's jdj...Riteish-MD - Marathi interaction was very very very sweet..i just loved Riteish expressions...and his Kohlsa dance was hillarious..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Btw, MD was looking lovely today as usual..she always rocks..😍😍😍
But i want to see Riteish and MD's lavni together than it will be more fun and dhamaal..on stage..
Originally posted by nima9

Exclusive - Clips from MD-Sonakshi - KWK
EXCLUSIVE! Behind the sets videos of Koffee With Karan Season 3!

yayyy thanks nima! ur like the oasis of info on madhuri! ahahha they should make an app for u so that i can keep u on my blackberry updating me constantly! LOLLL!πŸ˜†

MANNN lolllll karan is hilarious..madhuriii hahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loveeee her- "just find me on the net" hahaaaaa

sonakshi is cool too..love her saree.

bollywood women are gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ i wish i was lucky enough to sit with madhs one day πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Hello Guys!

hey zoobi πŸ˜Š how r ya?
Fantastic links nima..thx fr tht.....gosh loved her outfit as well as the interactions...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...love it love it......and yes in yest's epi Ritesh-Mads interaction ws really cool.....loved the Marathi tadka....ha ha.....he is too smitted by her
Oh man I forgot to see the links. i guess i'll jst wait till the episode comes out.
Madhuri Tweeted :

Would have loved to do a film with Rajnikant, but the role was that of his sister...need to wait for the right role
Originally posted by TiaMaria93

yayyy thanks nima! ur like the oasis of info on madhuri! ahahha they should make an app for u so that i can keep u on my blackberry updating me constantly! LOLLL!πŸ˜†

MANNN lolllll karan is hilarious..madhuriii hahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loveeee her- "just find me on the net" hahaaaaa

sonakshi is cool too..love her saree.

bollywood women are gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ i wish i was lucky enough to sit with madhs one day πŸ˜³
hahahaha Thanks Tia,

u know i m crazy die-hard fan of MD like all of you  and even my parents are telling me same ..btw, thanks a ton...i want to meet MD some day..i wish i can..πŸ˜†
DIL

BETA

DEVDAS

ABODH TO AAJA NACHLE

^^ Gr8 Creations Nima!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love them all😊...brought back Gr8 memories!!😳😳