Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The new track is too.............. bad!!! (Page 6)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

So true Laxmi..

CVs have done opposite of wht we predict......

I hope Avi saves her..Some how he shld come to knw and Tanmay too...!!! But i think Tanmay wont come to knw abt his bro so soon ..

atleast Avi wld save her...!!
Hey Prashu,
I am sure BJ has a role to play in all this ..She's not going to keep quite..What is her role is the big question....I really hope Avita will stay together..... The writers have tuly lost it..AngryOuchConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia--Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I hope Laxmi this time Bhootni saves arpi....

Edited by prash_t - 17 February 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

jaanshen Goldie
jaanshen
jaanshen

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hey everyone 
pehli baar to us bhootni ne kuch sahi kaha tha aur isi baar avi ne uski baat nahi mani
avi kaise us rv par believe kar skata hai yaar
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I hope Laxmi this time Bhootni saves her arpi....
If Bhhotni saves ARpi then she'll keep insisting that Arpita has no judgement,which will be true And Shika is not going to get married and Avi is going to get angry at her.. And if Arpi were to find out about BJ avi would never believe her!!!ConfusedBut if Tanmay gets to know & tells Avi & they save Arpita everything will work out well..... But Iam sure BJ has a role to play ,I doubt if she is the one who gave RV this brilliant idea to seperate Avi & Arpi And BJ's evil ways will be out in the open... Only these Foolish CVs know what they have planned..Fools!!Angry I am so disgusted...

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanshen

hey everyone 
pehli baar to us bhootni ne kuch sahi kaha tha aur isi baar avi ne uski baat nahi mani
avi kaise us rv par believe kar skata hai yaar
The whole family had completely lost it yesterday,only Bj was speaking senseOuch

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
 i don't know why Ashsish or Tanvi can't tell us anything about the future track..There is no news about it also..Dis gusting!!!
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

I hope Laxmi this time Bhootni saves her arpi....
If Bhhotni saves ARpi then she'll keep insisting that Arpita has no judgement,which will be true And Shika is not going to get married and Avi is going to get angry at her.. And if Arpi were to find out about BJ avi would never believe her!!!ConfusedBut if Tanmay gets to know & tells Avi & they save Arpita everything will work out well..... But Iam sure BJ has a role to play ,I doubt if she is the one who gave RV this brilliant idea to seperate Avi & Arpi And BJ's evil ways will be out in the open... Only these Foolish CVs know what they have planned..Fools!!Angry I am so disgusted...

may be .!!

I hope something good happens....
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I hope something good happens too..Avita need some peace...Too much action is not doing the show any good...

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index