Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The new track is too.............. bad!!! (Page 5)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Hey GirlsHug

Agree with all of you.........if this is really the way it is going then it's horrible..........but doesn't surprise meOuch..........from the time RV stepped into the show and was touted as the parallel leadShocked, I had been having apprehensions that they really do want to take it the Othello way, sooner or laterOuch

Of course, Arpi will not agree to the condition, but BJ will somehow insinuate that she did and Avi will obviously go ballistic...........classic Othello-Desdemona-Cassio triangle if u ask me.

Very very bad !!Cry "Vista shakes her head from side to side"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14-Prashu-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Agree with u girls this is the most horrid track. Have posted this in another post too I feel that Apri will be saved at the last minute and Tanmay will come to know of his bro's true colours. Just hope the CVs use their heads and dont make Arpi sacrifice. Till then the CVs have left us to pull our hair out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Agree with u girls this is the most horrid track. Have posted this in another post too I feel that Apri will be saved at the last minute and Tanmay will come to know of his bro's true colours. Just hope the CVs use their heads and dont make Arpi sacrifice. Till then the CVs have left us to pull our hair out.
Arpita is definitely not goiing to agree,the consequences Of RV's actions are the issue..Will it seperate Avita or will Tanmay get to know his brother's true colors and everything ends well And what role the evil bahuji plays in this is the big question..But there was no need for this dirty ugly tack now when they could had a beautiful Sr track...The CVs are out to kill their own show!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey GirlsHug

Agree with all of you.........if this is really the way it is going then it's horrible..........but doesn't surprise meOuch..........from the time RV stepped into the show and was touted as the parallel leadShocked, I had been having apprehensions that they really do want to take it the Othello way, sooner or laterOuch

Of course, Arpi will not agree to the condition, but BJ will somehow insinuate that she did and Avi will obviously go ballistic...........classic Othello-Desdemona-Cassio triangle if u ask me.

Very very bad !!Cry "Vista shakes her head from side to side"

Hi VistaaHug
This is the most horrible track possible... Horrible... I really hope Avi will not stoop low.but I am sure BJ is gonna tell him she spoilt the wedding & it was wrong to take Arpita's opinion,I am only hoping Tanmay saves the day for Arpita and allz well that ends well....Thatz the least that these stupid writers can do after this nonsense...I now feel Avita will never have a Sr...FoolsOuchConfusedAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
So true Laxmi..

CVs have done opposite of wht we predict......

I hope Avi saves her..Some how he shld come to knw and Tanmay too...!!! But i think Tanmay wont come to knw abt his bro so soon ..

atleast Avi wld save her...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Twists m Turns r required 4 a show 2 move on n give d show spice but d current promo of Rv's deal wid Arpi is just not a good one n dont want anythng like it 2 happen ..... its just d WORST EVER.......The viewers wanna see Avi n Arpi 2gether .......Hope d CV's dont RUIN d show by showing smth like dis ........as it is d TRP's r low n due 2 dis track it will b affected further ........dis track is worse than bhauji's true intention 4 Avi.....
I am really hoping the writers will have sense and make evrything well & put RV away once for all & continue with the beautiful Avita track...AngryHoping for the best...OuchConfused

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiya Laxmi...

This track is Horrible.....!!!

Why are CVs doing this??

This track has no sense..!!! This track will create biggest rift between AVita......

RV cld b biggest help for exposing Bahuji....!!!! He is planning to do this??

What are CVs upto? Break Avita's relationship or keep it intact???

There cld b better tracks ya..They cld have introduced Lal singh now....

Why this track?????Angry

Why have been pleading fr Avita's SR..,..not this Creep , Cheap's SR with Arpi..!!!

CVs need to Change this track.....AngryAngry
When there are so many pending tracks they have to introduce this 3rd rate track!! Horrible..We are so requesting for Avita's Sr track and they show this jerk with Arpita...I hate it.....AngryOuchConfused

super_boy

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
ya laxmi
yaaar iss rv ko jene ka koi hakk ahi hai
yaar  mai nahi dekh sakti ki avita ke beech koi bhi confusion ho nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index