Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tasfia's os gallery...(updated) page 20 (Page 14)

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
beautiful os dear.
so perfect.
i love it to d core....................u knw why???
bcz first time i read a hate letter!!!
write more.
thanks for the pm,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

TAsfia

It's an excellent OS dear

Wow u written the letter beautifully

Hahahaha maine aisa achha hate wale letter kabhi nehi pada..

I wanna know mayu's answer.

Plz write another os on this concept

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drmaha_TheJoker-

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
lovely os!!
thanks 4 the pm

_TheJoker-

gopi06 IF-Dazzler
gopi06
gopi06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
beautiful one
thanks for the pm

_TheJoker-

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing os tasfia

loved it

do write more

_TheJoker-

anishalakhani78 Goldie
anishalakhani78
anishalakhani78

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
tashu!!!!!!!!!HugHug
amazing job!!Clap
sorry I didn't answer back...Ouch
I was busyDisapprove
my bad!Confused
Heart it!!
thanks for the pm!Smile
do make more when u can!LOL
*anisha

_TheJoker-

dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Very nice

_TheJoker-

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Dream Girl

i had lost all my hopes from life...i dont know why..i was feeling lonely..the whole world was with me but yet i was alone..in my whole life i tried to achive the best position...i topped in all my exam..i got the admission in best engineering colleg...in this small life i never had any girl friend..not that girls were not interested in me..ofcourse they were..after all i was the most handsome hunk of the college...but among them no one was my type..no they were nice but still i wanted someone very special ..i had reserved all my love for her...i always wanted my.."dream girl"...to be the first and last person in my llife...i was busy with my friends but with passing time they got bus in thier own life...and i was alone...i wanted to concentrate on my studies again but i couldnt..may be i wasnt like before anymore...

that day i was standing on the bus stand..as usual the bus was late...and the line was huge...i cursed the bus in my mind...firstly i was unable to concentrate on my studies and this bus..!! because of its late entry i miss my clsses..!!..so where was i..yes the bus stand..i was waiting for the bus to come..the bus came and i got in it..the crowd i tell you..i got in with very difficulty...the bus strated in a minute ...that time i saw a girl runnig behind the bus..."pakro mujhe"...she was shouting..it took some time for me to understand that she was telling me that..actually i was lost in her beauty...she looked beautiful...OMG!! she was wearing white..my favourite color..."uff..!! help karo na meri"..this time she shouted with anger..i came back to earth and tried to pull her up...but instead i had to got down...we both missed our last bus...and may be my first class too...i turned to see her...she was crying..if there would have been anyone else i would have shouted..but i just couldnt shout at her...she was crying like a 4 years old child..."dekhiye aap royie mat pls"...i tried to calm her down...but she started crying loudly..i looked around ...people were staring at us.."dekhiye apko jahan bhi jana hai na i will drop you par pls ap yun rona band kar dijiye"..she instantly stop cyrying..."acha to chaliye"....she said hurriedly..."kahan"..i aske her being confused.."arey aphi ne to kaha ap mujhechod doge..to chalo"...she said normally...i was shocked...was she just crying a minute before...i shook my head in disbelive..."jee jaroor"...and we heeded..

and here we were in same auto..i was trying to save money by going bus..but that day..i guess destiny had some other plan...to tell the truth i was thankful to my destiny i was really happy to sit beside her..she was really beautiful..her dove shape eyes..her pink lips..her perfect cheeks...oh god!! she'a an angel..i was in love at first sight with her...in the journey time she told me her name.."nupur bhushan"...she was a student of litterecher...i alos introduced myself to her..."mayank sharma"..student of egineering college...she was impressed actually..who wouldnt be! hearing that i was a a student of best engineering college and that too scholarship student...on the whole the auto journey was good..no actually it was awesome..we both felt as if we knew wach other from a long time..we exchnaged our phone numbers too...it was the best day of my life..!!in the end she smilled at me and left for her college..i loved her smile..true beauy..!!..but before i could go a little further..i reciveda sms from her.."thanks a ton for the help"...i smilled and replied the sms.."anytime"

after that day we frequently talked with each other...but only formal talks..no personal talks at all...gradually we startes talking about our personal life...we became really close friends in a short time...i used to love spending time with her...she was the most beautiful person i had ever met..not outsided beauty also inside beauty..her heart was as pure as a child..may be shae also liked to spend time with me...things were going really awesome...my life was back in track..i again topped...last term i had almost a narrow escape from getting fail..but after her comomg in my life i was again The Mayank Sharma!!..life was beautiful...things were going perfectly...i started praying regularly..i used to pray before too but because of her it was now regularly..i thanked my ALLAH every moment for giving a friend like her in my deserted life...

slowly we both strted understanding that we were now more than a friend...we didnt say it to each other but we knew that we were made for each other...i loved her..more than anything..more than anyone...but i feared to loose her..so i thought of telling her how much i loved her..and how much i needed her in my life

i took her to the busy road, the busy place, the bus stand..where we had met for the first time...that day the place wasnt too much crowded..may be beacause it was almost night..but still the road was the most crowded place...she looked at me confusingly..."mayank tum mujhe ihan kyun laye ho?"..she asked me...i smiled and stood infront of her...she was getting really confuse that time...i bent down on my knees infront of her...she was shocked and looked around..all the people gathered around us..i didnt care..i took her hand and said what i had in my mind..

nupur bhushan..i wouldnt say that i dont know..but i would say i know how when and where i fell in love with you...the first time i had seen you i knew you're the one..you are my dream girl...my love, my life, my everything..i know you deserves a lot better than me but still i want you to give me a chance..i want to fulfill all your dreams...dreams of my dream girl...i want give yiu each and every happiness of the world...i love you nupur...i love you a lot...you are special to me..and will always be...will you be mine..forever?...will you give me a chance to show my love and care?...will you do the evtra odridanry favour to me by giving your precious heart to me...by loving me..by giving a small place in your heart?...will you be mine ..forever?

i finished my talks and looked at her...she was in tears...i was sacred.."what if she felt bad?"...but before i could stress my mind more she bent down to me and hugged me..."yes mayank..yes...i love you too...and will always love you"...she said and cried...i was also in tears..i felt so blessed by getting her in my life...we heared people calpping around..that time we realized that we were in the middle of a road..we got up...i saw her pink cheekes going red...i smilled..at her..she's the most innocent...i loved her..

after that life changed for good...we were together..together we enjoyed our lives...we went to films...we went to restuarents...we belonged to a muslim family..so being a girl..she couldnt enjoy her life alone...but with me..i could see the happiness in her eyes...her eyes used to glitter with happiness whenever we used to be together......i got a job..a perfect job...she was really happy...we talked to our parents...they didnt object at all..infact they were happy..they had to be..cause they knew we both were perfect for each other...everything was in track..life couldnt be more beautiful...

time doesnt take time to change...one day i got a call from her home and got the news that nupur was addmited to hospital...i was shocked...confuse and everything..i rushed to the hospital...i saw her parents in such a state that i was scared to meet her....when i went to her room i saw her lying lifelessly...she looked pale...tears were beaming in my eyes...i couldnt see my nupur in that state..but suddenly..what happened..i went near her.."nupur".......she opened her eyes and smilled ..i also tried to smile..."yea sab..i said in a chocking voice......but before i could say anything..."mayank i want a promise from you"..she said in a low voice...i looked at her and nooded..."mayank promise me..agar mujhe kuch hogaya to tum khud ko takleef nahi pohchaoge...you will move on your life..meri wajar se tumhari life nahi rukni chahiye"...she said and tears were flowing from the corner of her eyes.."shut up nupur! stop saying like this! kuch nahi hoga tumhe"...she smilled and took a deep breath..."promise me mayank"....she said closing her eyes..."no i wont"...i said stubbornly..."pls mayank...last time.. aaj ke baad kuch nahi mangungi"...she siad lookinga t me...and tears were flowing her eyes..."promise!"...i said and she smilled.."ab tum jao ..mujhe sona hai"....she said closing her eyes.....

that was the last talk i had with her...after that whenever i miss her i go to her grave....every sunday i go there...i talk and she listen...i complain and she listen...i shout and she listen...she is my dream girl...who came in my llife like a angel...and made everything right..and went away...i didnt stop my life...as i had promised her.....i am 60 yesrs old now...and a succesfull man.....i showed her reports to the best doctors..not in india...but also outside of india...they said she had some infections which affected instantly and before any one could treat her she was gone!...i didnt get married...i couldnt...no one can take her place...and if i cant give anyone love why shouuld i ruin her life...i am happy..may be i would have been the happiest if she would have with me..but may be god didnt want like that...shayed god ko bhi uski jarurat hogi apne problems solve karne ke liye...shayed zindagi aur bhi khubsurat hoti uske saath..par uo to aaj bhi mer saath hai..meri pari..my dream girl......" We cannot be together,But we"ll never be apart,For no matter what life brings us,You re always in my heart."

i know its not goodCry
par pls do press the like tab only if you liked itLOL
and do comment..and also suggetions are more than welcome
par pls do commentEmbarrassed

Edited by vampire_girl - 24 March 2011 at 2:00am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfantukun2009mona-bgshria19-Aiza-mayur.foreveralishaL786valliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwaniginny09NirvrithiDhanakZXx_fehmida_xXcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artidaniella05itzMYattitudeprachi06kirti123gopi06-smiley-Wings-of-Fire.SilentPrincess-Samira-sreevijayan--jiya--MMBG-desiresoul--firebird--afsha-Killer_DeviLdynamic_dollMaria...-Ayesshhaa-...rumki.affu123drfizaahmedJenny..Silent.DreamerIllumination--Sanchu--.hayaat.-Useless-Toy-

Go to top