Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

What do you want to see next in BAVD? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Vote for the tracks that you want to see in future...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [29.29%]
38 [38.38%]
14 [14.14%]
1 [1.01%]
3 [3.03%]
3 [3.03%]
7 [7.07%]
2 [2.02%]
1 [1.01%]
1 [1.01%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
there was new promo since yday

it does seem rupesh finally dies after murli assures him  to take care of bharti.

and bg voice says wud the relation between bharti and murli change

bt if story has to go on there has to be something else if not then let bharti  refuse to be under murli's care and let him be a friend only
let murli and sudha marry and gaushala and mridang serve the time in jail

bharti wud hv  help from murli and amit in her business only
and she doesnt need a man to carry on with her life

veena may get someone nicer  but tb article has confused

earlier it was told prakash wud reform and come back and eventually marry veena but now dont know after he has killed rupesh

and dhumroo and jhumki can be together

ramavataar can vanish same like pappu in gunahon ka devta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Chatter

Did I mention to you my mix-&-match strategies?  Have RA go to GkD and marry BJ, and treat her like he treated Sudha.  Avdesh can decide whether he wants to go all the way to Agra to save BJ or not, or he can sit @ home & mope.  Have Gau moved to Lallanpur - I'd have married her to RV, but since he's dead, marry her to Pandit, so that he can teach her the real significance of Ramji, and why he has no bhanji. LOL  Have Veena marry Chirag.

Other than that, I hope Dhara marries Bhushan, and Dumroo Jhumka.  Would be perfect!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
haha i know vrish u did say in gkd and i had commented instant khichdi

bt seriously  unless they bring in parmeshwar chauhan and mayb murlis biological parents nothing else to show na

but even if they do bring in what motive these two can have in the story

with rupesh death  chapter seems over 

there can be only one possiblity now that bharti can unite murli with sudha and  let murli be business partner and a friend thats all

the end and all lived happily ever after

.Vrish.-JaZ-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

It was indeed comical that the lal family couldn't catch FF & prakash coz they're not professional criminals just thugs who were attempting a kidnapping for the first time though later on prakash turned into a murderer. So that means for veena somebody else has to step in BAVD. how about amit... let him chase veena nowLOL 

amit is too good for bharti & sudha is too good for murli. It's good that amarti & surli didn't happen. I'm really happy that bharli ended for each other. I truly believe that bharli are a perfect couple & deserve each otherWink Bcoz both bharti & murli proved to be psycho maniacs made for each otherSillyLOL I say this bcoz...The comments of Vrish, chatterbox & jas were so interesting that I had to watch the 14th april epi. Seriously the epi was quite filmi. The fight sequence was too filmi. I can't believe that bharli were actually discussing about the vows sworn & the pheras & all that when amit's life was in danger. I mean amit was at the gun point & bharli were debating on the duties of a husband & wife. Whenever the villains are after the boy & girl, I just can't understand how can the directors show an eye lock or make the boy & girl hug each other or get into an emotional talk instead of getting out of the situation first...such scenes get on my nervesDead I just can't handle such scenes. When I saw bharli doing that, I felt like taking FF's gun & firing it at bharliAngry Come on give me a break... If amit wasn't at the gun point then I could understand but...nobody showed any kind of concern for amit at that pointThumbs Down

Before the bharli fans kill me... I have to admit that the bride & groom were looking great in the bharli wedding season 2. I was waiting for this day to see the clean-shaved look of murli so it was an icing on the cake for me though not many liked his new look & thought he looked weird. I just couldn't take my eyes off him...he was looking so handsome LOL!LOL Bharti was looking very beautiful. I didn't understand murli staring at bharti as if he's going to eat her upROFL Was he trying to convince himself that now he has to fall in love with her... wonder what's going on in his mind?  CVs know thatWinkGood that this time bharli will first become friends otherwise in bharli wedding season 1 they started their relation with a bitter taste & epi after epi it just got worsenedOuch

Murli seemed so determined to get married that he made the priest go dumbstruck with his bhashansSleepy Well last time rupesh hurried off with the wedding within three days to hide his financial status without a shuv muhurat. Bhushan should have admitted it then it would be fun how murli would switch the mode of his bhashan to convince the priestWink Well we can just say that murli wants to perform the marital rituals...that's it! He's not interested in any shuv muhurat. Or maybe god wanted bharli to marry in the temple so the mandap got burntConfused As simple as thatLOL

Well I agree with chatterbox, this serial is maha boring & I can't believe it that I'm still following it. The serial had lost it's meaning at the initial episodes itself. This story is supposed to be a tale of a midget. I wonder do midgets face trouble only while getting married that the CVs rushed into marriage within one monthDead They could have showed bharti struggling in her college days to show the difficulty faced by such people in all the circumstances. But nope the CVs think marriage is the only place where the difficulty for a midget liesThumbs Down

After rupesh's death & bharli's reunion, I thought BAVD is ending & nothing is left. When the jagirdar family's chapter was closed I thought the same for RS & felt murli's family can't bring in charm for the serial & there's going to be just like neeraj's family in RS. But the TB articles sound interesting. I would definitely want to watch this new circus in BAVD & hope it's exciting. I'm not someone who craves for lead pairs or pairings. In RS I was interested in the sandhya as vrinda taking revenge against the jagirdar family. I wasn't obsessed with yuvsa or neerdhya. Same is here, I don't care about amarti or surli or bharli. I just watch it to see gau in trouble all the time. It's good to see her falling flat on her faceTongue But I am waiting for jhumroo's marriage. They're the only couple for whom I'm waiting for in this serialDay Dreaming

So now what will bharti be - a housewife & quit business? Why is it necessary that girls once married are shown leaving their jobs?Dead What about bharti's dream of making bharti sweets international? It definitely can't be fulfilled staying at home. I hope this time if the CVs do show it going international then show it convincingly. Obviously you can't pack the edible sweets in boxes & start exporting them coz being perishable goods they are surely to get damaged during the transportation process. Bharti will have to first set up her market research team to choose their target market first. She can't dream of going international just by choosing two national cities as her target market. She should first start off by establishing subsidiaries in other cities & if it's profitable on a large scale then establishing business units at the host countries where she wants which is possible only after a long research. Business or marketing is not done only on the basis of intuition that suddenly an idea comes to your mind that your'e going international & the next moment you go international. The CVs should really take care of this point & not make a fool out of themselves. But then just like the Lal Band Party & Tent House has been forgotten bharti's international dreams will also remain untouched LOL!LOL after all what do you expect from these CVsWink

So the basic concept of BAVD is to highlight the difficulties faced by a midget. This story touches everything except the main themeOuch Sadly but CVs always pick up an issue to highlight it but then end up making a mockery out of it. I wonder why do CVs touch issues when they can't do justice to it. I feel it wasn't necessary to cast a midget for the lead if this was the real motive of the CVs to turn it into a circus where the boy's family is only after the girl's riches.

Btw now almost all the options are fulfilled. The war between mupesh can't go further now. So better to leave that alone but then what if baba Dumbledore decides to fight with murli if murli is still unable to fulfill his promise of accepting bharti whole-heartedly LOL! Wink Bharli parted their ways but then came backSleepyAmit was brought in for bharti while sudha & jhumka were brought in for murli though jhumka was made for damroo sudha was just another bridge to fill in the bharli gapOuch Prakash's truth is already out & the amarti kidnapping has become the incident of bringing bharli closeConfused Murli & his family never left the house but now dhara comes there to live inLOL  

Murli's biological father, bro & bhabhi are entering soon. So that means his mother is dead I guessConfusedParmeshwar chauhan's entry & mridala getting tortured are the tracks left now. I wonder when will this happenConfused Maybe murli's biological bro & bhabhi will battle to torture mridala now

Edited by vik rocks - 29 April 2011 at 4:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
vik

such a long post with valuable points Thumbs Up... even vrish would not have written this much LOL ... i always enjoy urs and vrish's comments just like the joy i get when i see the great great sidhu on extra innings LOL

agree with every point ... murli and his family are leeches LOL and they cling to that house ... noone can separate them LOL
the main thing i want to see on bavd next is bharti to have the spunk to read the riot act on all lals especially after the entry of new lals  ... no matter if she she holds the grudge against murli also and punishes him LOL ... i could not cheer for vrinda in RS due to yuvraj Blushing on her rival list Disapprove ... so i want bharti to be like her on bavd LOL

as u said there was no need to cast juhi aslam on this show LOL ... but she is the trp booster LOL ...if not juhi i would not have started watching this show Embarrassed ...hope bavd lasts as long as possible coz after which we may not find her on another show Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.ghotalaz

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
well, i would like to see bharti/murli friendship to grow. she should inspire and help murli finish his studies. i think he was an engineering student, not sure though...and in the meantime, she should focus on becoming a successful business woman. she has to lead from the front...shouldn't get bogged down by family politics...
i would love to see a strong and practical bharti, where murli comes after her...not she going after him.

Rae24ghotalaz

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Bharti is not going to become just a housewife is she?? Confused
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Vik

Great post - and not just lengthwise - I enjoyed every bit of it!!! 

I commented a bit on Bharti's business acumen here - as you note, those goods are perishable, and @ any rate, that's not how businesses - particularly food businesses work.  If they were going international, or even national, they'd need to be a franchise model, like KFC or Dominos, where regardless of where you're buying it, you know that you'll get the same product if you order a particular item.  Instead, Bharti comes up w/ this idea that if they set up a stall outside the Taj, people eating it will go back to their home cities and want more Confused And one more thing - unlike burgers or pizza, some of the things they showed being made in Bharti's kitchen were things made out of indigenous fruits and vegetables that one's not going to get internationally.  So the CVs did really make fools of themselves.

Murli's Tent House idea, while more modest, was also more realistic - use their existing clintele to address needs that they know that their clientele had expressed in the past.  In fact, one thing Murli could do well would be to sell his portion of the business to Bharti, and use that money in establishing his tent house business.  That way, he has an existing business w/ a healthy customer base.

I agree w/ everything else you wrote - particularly that the theme of this serial has been all but forgotten.  And I agree w/ Jas - it's always interesting reading you or Jas, but in this forum, others have weighed in as well w/ insightful comments.  Of course, I lack the Sidhuisms (incidentally, was he like this in 1983 when Andy Roberts was barraging him w/ bouncers after their world cup loss? Evil Smile)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index