Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

What do you want to see next in BAVD? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Vote for the tracks that you want to see in future...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [29.29%]
38 [38.38%]
14 [14.14%]
1 [1.01%]
3 [3.03%]
3 [3.03%]
7 [7.07%]
2 [2.02%]
1 [1.01%]
1 [1.01%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
vrish

^^^^ i completely agree with whatever u said Thumbs Up ...nothing more to add Approve ..... honestly it is really difficult to discuss on this topic coz the actor herself is a midget & i feel sometimes whatever we say here might hurt her in real Disapprove
but i'm in love with ur comments Big smile

u r in full form
carry on Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
First off its not midget the politically correct term is little person and as for her being with another little person vs an average height person that should not be an issue because we as  a society really have no right to judge anyone's relationship. I feel that if the average height person is mature and strong in his or her values so what they should do what makes them happy and live and let live. I am all for bhatari getting someone else to love, respect and cherish her like she deserves and if that person is of average height than so be it and if it is another little person than thats fine also but the choice should be made in respect to how that person behaves and treats her not because of height. As for viewing her as a kid due to her height that is just childish and immature I have to respectfully have to disagree with those who feel that divorce is better for her and then getting another little person for her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

now this arises the question that doesn't bharti have the rights to live a normal life with a normal guy? why amit? why not someone like murli? is there any rule that a midget should marry a midget & reproduce midgets? is this the moral of the story of BAVD? doesn't the unsuccessful marriage of bharli reveal the dark side that a midget has no rights to dream to have a normal life partner? so what are the CVs trying to show now? so those who wanted a new guy in bharti's life...are u all happy to see amit as a potential var?

if bharti is so poor then it will be really difficult for her to find a normal guy but she is rich...there can be many poor guys who would marry her but she couldnt expect complete fidelity from her husband (which even a normal girl couldnt expect) coz in reality it is not easy to find a guy who could crazily fall in love with a midget.....whereas if bharti marries amit he will be loyal to her....i think at the end of the day "money talks" nothing else.... eventhough bharli marriage breaks and they show as amit marrying bharti i think it will not reveal the dark side of society that a midget should marry a midget coz she has all the means to marry a normal guy...still if she goes on to marry another midget that has to be her personal interests ...

personally i'm not interested in seeing bharti-amit track ..... and cvs also for the sake of drama and trps i guess they will not pair bharti with amit.....i think amit is there to unite bharli......if they conclude with bharli then that has to be only after murli becomes rich and rupesh learning a lesson from somebody but for that sake bharti has to suffer for a while....

Edited by --jas-- - 19 February 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalazyyyy

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
On the midget thing, since when do we become so pc out here?  I agree that dwarf is denigrating, since it conjures up images of Snow White, but midget is standard for stunted people.  Little people somehow seems to indicate Lilliputians, which is not what's meant here.

On Amit being a vehicle to unite Bharli, why?  If he's been shown as caring for Bharti, then why not let a friendship develop b/w them, and if they both wish, let them at some point marry.  I'd ask the converse question - should the CVs desist from marrying Bharti to Amit just b'cos he's another stunted guy?  What exactly is gained by getting Bharti a normal height guy?  As Jas pointed out, in real life, most guys would be pretty self-conscious about marrying midgets, so why force it?  If one wants it another way, introduce a normal height character who falls for Bharti head over heels, and then pursues & marries her.  But since that's not happened and Amit is here, why not make him Bharti's next hubby?  After a while, of course.

The other thing - Bharti being rich is a curse, since a guy who marries her can either be doing it for her, or for her money.  Had she been poor, it would have been straightforward - a father might have given her to the first midget who asked, or just not married her off at all.  There would have been no ulterior motives worth suspecting.  But her being rich throws in this variable.  I'm against Rupesh buying her another hubby.  I'm all for Murli becoming rich by his own hard work, but even then, I don't want him re-uniting w/ Bharti.

If we're basing this on personal compatibility, here is someone who seems to care for Bharti, and his only drawback right now is that he doesn't have a proper job (which Rupesh can address, and which was true about Murli as well) and that he, unlike Murli, is too short to fight people who sneer @ Bharti.  But are those legit reasons not to pair him w/ Bharti?  To use a Jyoti analogy, should Kabir have simply tried to unite Jyoti & Pankaj, instead of going for Jyoti himself?  If not, why is it different here?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 20 February 2011 at 2:25am

ghotalaz-JaZ-yyyy

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

converse question - should the CVs desist from marrying Bharti to Amit just b'cos he's another stunted guy? 

good question Clap  those who are over sympathetic to bharti must be sympathetic to amit as well who is more pitiful than bharti....bharti can somehow get a normal height hubby ..her baba could buy her another one LOL .... but amit being a man he may not like to marry a taller girl....i wish bharti marries him Evil Smile

it will be very interesting if they show as amit falling for bharti (actually i'm looking forward for that track Thumbs Up) ....will bharti accept him without any qualms Evil Smile what will be rupesh's reaction in that case....will he accept a midget as his damaad Evil Smile ....if that happens then i think rupesh has to appoint some bodyguard to save these two little people from big people LOL

if every misunderstanding gets cleared then bansi will again coerce murli to accept bharti and bharli will be the final pair ...no doubt bharti will be on cloud nine but it will still be unfair to murli Unhappy (oh i stop it here..dwarf community may blacken my face as well..lol  LOLLOLLOLLOL).....i want murli to first leave that house and business and become rich with his own hardwork then marry some good-looking poor girl ..on the other side rupesh must be put in such a situation that he must be living under the shadow of some bandmasters Evil Smile

Originally posted by _Vrish_

To use a Jyoti analogy, should Kabir have simply tried to unite Jyoti & Pankaj, instead of going for Jyoti himself?  If not, why is it different here?

LOL reason is very simple LOL .... viewers wouldnt be hooked to bhamit pair as they were for jyobir pair LOL ..thats the reason i said they will use amit only as a catalyst for bharli (to gain trps) ....(hope they dont show any bhamit romance LOL ...bharti though short looks cute but amit is not so...looks even shorter than bharti LOL ) ....if they show anything as murli envious of seeing bharti with amit as vik said on wu thread that will be the most unbearable track Dead and i would surely stop watching bavd LOL .... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Actually I want two things..One is Bharti's seperation from her so called husband and Two is the War between Bharti's dad and husband goes bigger than ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ Jas & Vrish brilliant opinions!!! loved every single words u guys saidThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpClapClapClapClap

pairing bharti with amit has two sides... if we overly sympathize with bharti for having to marry a midget instead a normal guy, then we would be doing injustice to amit...
& if we go for bharli which means a normal guy, then one has to decide...is it better to marry a normal guy like murli who won't be a caring hubby or is it better to marry a midget like amit who can be a caring hubby as he has gone through the same phase of being humiliated in the same context.... the important thing is a good husband for bharti not a normal or midget hubby...no doubts on thatEmbarrassed

@ CID_HD well in that case then the third wold war would not be between two countries but between mupeshSillyLOL

.Vrish.BeastInCarnage-JaZ-

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Any war is welcome to me. I love War..

.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index