India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Where is Shaurya gonna go?

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I just read an article on the PKYEK news on this site and it said that this guy called Shankar was coming and he was the falls in love with Misha. What is going on here?Confused What about Shaurya? I used to like the style... Cry
Broken Heart
We have some questions to ask and no one to answer them. What is Ekta doing with the show? Is this going to be a love triangle... again? This is so not fair. Broken Heart

Or will this be like this guy will fall in love with Misha and she wont love him and blah blah blah?

I need serious answers.... Please someone HELP!Dead

HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP!!!!

moderators please tell us what this is all about. (Please I am begging)

PS: PKYEK is still my favorite show. I dont watch anything except it. So please dont do things that can decrease the love i have for the show an   the cast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i don't want the new guy shankar will fall in love with misha................i want just shaurya with her

Edited by 00123trisha - 17 February 2011 at 4:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001--AROMAL--roseflower_07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index