SBB update on Tapu's weight - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
arey when SBB is showing abt the weighty tappu toh y block??

I hope u also remember the time SBB called Tina as tingu!
Originally posted by bipasha23

so true!i love the serious jokes of some ppl๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yup UT forum filled with a load variety of jokes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†including some seroius type jokes
๐Ÿ˜†
lo bhai mods ko peohnch gayi hamari report๐Ÿ˜†

tingu probably is ok but calling one GOLLU or MOOTIIIIII๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tani_thk

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃUT the best forum to chill๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yesss we truly have gem of ppl who can bring on humour out of the most serious situations and I love all my friends for doing tht each one has thier unique flavour and as on today's account i wud rate Ankit and Anmol and Farah as top 3.favorites....their comments leave me speechless most time and just ROFL under peels of laughter...thanks 2 all of them๐Ÿ˜Š keep rocking freinds..love u all for the pleasure spread around..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I hope u also remember the time SBB called Tina as tingu!
to hum kaunsa sbs ki pooja karte hain,๐Ÿฅฑ 
unke kehne se humme koi farak pada kyaa
par aap log sbs pe kitni aas lagake baithte ho for ur nandmi,
aaj unhone hi keh diya , haaye raam , sab log aapka saath chod rahe hain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by ladybird9

yesss we truly have gem of ppl who can bring on humour out of the most serious situations and I love all my friends for doing tht each one has thier unique flavour and as on today's account i wud rate Ankit and Anmol and Farah as top 3.favorites....their comments leave me speechless most time and just ROFL under peels of laughter...thanks 2 all of them๐Ÿ˜Š keep rocking freinds..love u all for the pleasure spread around..๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i totally agree with shivani didi... i dont watch the show but only for these people i come to the forum.... ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks 2 all my friends for making this forum the best forum to enjoy..
Originally posted by tani_thk

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃUT the best forum to chill๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
yup this is the best forum to forget ur worries๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by payel_roy

apni toh jaise taise , helmet pehenke reheke kattjayegi, media walo ka kya hoga janabe ali, unka kya hoga?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Ohhhh gooooood I love this forum. You all are sooooo funny. ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW nice song !!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by payel_roy

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i totally agree with shivani didi... i dont watch the show but only for these people i come to the forum.... ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks 2 all my friends for making this forum the best forum to enjoy..
arre payal, u r also very good, our matoo tappu interactions i feel r very hilarious and mindblowing 
bas aajkal kam dikhti ho๐Ÿ˜†tum
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago