Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Cheer up guys, loads of possibilities (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

HI ME here whats up i an too busy yaara so less IF LOL but keeping away is impossibleLOLLOL

Hai, i never thought i will miss u guys so much................... the attraction is divided between coming to  IF for GHSP news and talking to u guys.........................
same here even have 10 mins my first thought goes to IF and talking to u allLOL

Both of us are going to and fro from each other posts, i just was in urs one replying there and u came here............we are playing musical posts.............. so what do u think is going to happen in this new track???
i think maan's partial amnesia is gonna bring dev back to delhi may be maan will remember his marriage to geet but will forget dev's doing in past ,me sounding typical ekta style na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

HI ME here whats up i an too busy yaara so less IF LOL but keeping away is impossibleLOLLOL

Hai, i never thought i will miss u guys so much................... the attraction is divided between coming to  IF for GHSP news and talking to u guys.........................
same here even have 10 mins my first thought goes to IF and talking to u allLOL

Both of us are going to and fro from each other posts, i just was in urs one replying there and u came here............we are playing musical posts.............. so what do u think is going to happen in this new track???
i think maan's partial amnesia is gonna bring dev back to delhi may be maan will remember his marriage to geet but will forget dev's doing in past ,me sounding typical ekta style na

I just crossed my eyes reading ur assumption...... how can he remember his marriage and forget abt Dev's doings as it happened before his wedding!!!!! Sanjh we will all go crazy thinking what will happen and doing guess work as the CVs being themselves will do totally ULTA of whatever we are guessing............... just go and check what i have written in ur post(the other one abt the article)

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
me closed my mind and then thought abt it in ekta style LOLLOLLOL as brain is never needed in predictable tracks Wink

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

me closed my mind and then thought abt it in ekta style LOLLOLLOL as brain is never needed in predictable tracks Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Just imagine if it would have been in typical Ekta style then Geet would have already have married to 2 more guys and Maan too would have had the amnesia and gone for a second marriage and have had Sr with his second wife and then something or other would have happened and their respective THEN hubbies would have turned villains and he will have his memory restored and they will be united after supposedly 8 years ,,,,,, both still looking like as they do now ...... and then having the much anticipated SR that they never had......................PHEW!!!!! Sanjh tough job yaar to think of such plots...... hats off to KK and team.................

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

ROFL Just imagine if it would have been in typical Ekta style then Geet would have already have married to 2 more guys and Maan too would have had the amnesia and gone for a second marriage and have had Sr with his second wife and then something or other would have happened and their respective THEN hubbies would have turned villains and he will have his memory restored and they will be united after supposedly 8 years ,,,,,, both still looking like as they do now ...... and then having the much anticipated SR that they never had......................PHEW!!!!! Sanjh tough job yaar to think of such plots...... hats off to KK and team.................
hey u forgot to addd maan killing those two guys and going to jail and geet like helpless now for maan's sake marry to vicky now in komalika style or prerna style 

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

ROFL Just imagine if it would have been in typical Ekta style then Geet would have already have married to 2 more guys and Maan too would have had the amnesia and gone for a second marriage and have had Sr with his second wife and then something or other would have happened and their respective THEN hubbies would have turned villains and he will have his memory restored and they will be united after supposedly 8 years ,,,,,, both still looking like as they do now ...... and then having the much anticipated SR that they never had......................PHEW!!!!! Sanjh tough job yaar to think of such plots...... hats off to KK and team.................
hey u forgot to addd maan killing those two guys and going to jail and geet like helpless now for maan's sake marry to vicky now in komalika style or prerna style 

Yaar i trully clutched my stomach with laughter............ it really is tough being the K-Queen, not such an easy job........................

saanjh11

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]me closed my mind and then thought abt it in ekta style LOLLOLLOL as brain is never needed in predictable tracks Wink

[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                     Hi both of u........don't think much of Ekta's creativity, u'll forget ur studies.......dekho abhi se kitne influence hai Ekta ka that u r thinking of 4 husbands of Geet........ROFL      

khushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
kushi when at home my mom watches her show i start predicting and when it comes true i feel so happy and my dad always same dialogue donno when all r same donno why u waste ur time ? and thus fight ignites LOLLOL

Go to top