Uttaran
Uttaran

The culprit??

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Hiya ummmm i dunno if u guys have discussed this or not

but i was thinking after watching 16th Feb epi precap about Satya's accident...... who the culprit cud be ????? Confused also becoz they r probably gonna stretch this one as well LOL so 2 have a bit of fun

I have four wild guesses LOL

1)  the guy that evidently detests Satya's guts LOLLOL..... the night stalker kasa kaka..... he could have meddled wiv the car breaks Evil Smile..... but then that also makes me wonder.... a naukar n multi-tasking Ermm kakaji mechanic kab ban gaye Confused.... dunno how but could have been him

2) another  candidate is Taps... as she really hates Satya n his koshish 2 bring Iccha n Veer 2gether n also increase Iccha's status in the household.... Confused

3) a genuine accident n break fail Confused

laslty ..... yes this post of mine is short LOL.... it could be Satya himself..... y?? coz he is feeling jealous..... of who??? his sis...... but y??? coz he is feeling left out that Sanchi is getting all the pampering n care of pyaari n adorable Iccha that he wants some 4 himself as well ROFLROFL ingnore that ..... on a more serious note this may well be his chaal to get more sympathy n all from Bundela family n Veer..... it might be part of his badla plan Confused

Woteva the reason n culprit i really hope.... really..... that this is wot this role needs n it will shape up better n deliver a good well-worth track..... somthing interesting .... God (read Cvs Wink) willing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingratyagijiindumak2002walquest2000nutmeg7divy609Radhajeecjs369queen_of_hearts_Invincible_shivani9Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
LOL lovely post Priya, i loved all ur thoughts esp on Satya getting jelous of Saachi n wanting same affection from IchchaWinkLOLLOL ur very naughty LOL, my pov, i feel CVs r too confused n unsure where they will landLOLLOL but i wud want it 2 b a genuine break failure.Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 17 February 2011 at 3:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPritiny15

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

but i was thinking after watching 16th Feb epi precap about Satya's accident...... who the culprit cud be ????? Confused also becoz they r probably gonna stretch this one as well LOL so 2 have a bit of fun

1)  the guy that evidently detests Satya's guts LOLLOL..... the night stalker kasa kaka..... he could have meddled wiv the car breaks Evil Smile..... but then that also makes me wonder.... a naukar n multi-tasking Ermm kakaji mechanic kab ban gaye Confused.... dunno how but could have been him

2) another  candidate is Taps... as she really hates Satya n his koshish 2 bring Iccha n Veer 2gether n also increase Iccha's status in the household.... Confused

laslty ..... yes this post of mine is short LOL.... it could be Satya himself..... y?? coz he is feeling jealous..... of who??? his sis...... but y??? coz he is feeling left out that Sanchi is getting all the pampering n care of pyaari n adorable Iccha that he wants some 4 himself as well ROFLROFL ingnore that ..... on a more serious note this may well be his chaal to get more sympathy n all from Bundela family n Veer..... it might be part of his badla plan Confused

Woteva the reason n culprit i really hope.... really..... that this is wot this role needs n it will shape up better n deliver a good well-worth track..... somthing interesting .... God (read Cvs Wink) willing
tapori yeh bhi karegi?? Shocked wo sanchi ke paas tuta glass kisne rakha tha....mmmmm maybe some one elseeeee - none of these LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrishivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
if we were to believe Saachi is pretending to b blind, then she must have hurt herself intentionallyApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

LOL lovely post Priya, i loved all ur thoughts esp on Satya getting jelous of Saachi n wanting same affection from IchchaWinkLOLLOL ur very naughty LOL, my pov, i feel CVs r too confused n unsure where they will landLOLLOL but i wud want it 2 b a genuine break failure.Smile

Gracias Shivani Smile.... n 4 bolded Muchas Gracias Big smile ROFLROFL.... i have been corrupted from watching DV n BP that it still is following me everywhere i go LOL.... i love ur POV...... n i so agree to CVs nature LOL ... i dunno wot i want it to be actaully.... Confused but i hope it pushes the story n Satya track ahead Smile 

shivani9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

tapori yeh bhi karegi?? Shocked 
U never know WinkLOLLOL

wo sanchi ke paas tuta glass kisne rakha tha....mmmmm maybe some one elseeeee - none of these LOL
i thought that was kasa kaka ,....... but yep could well be a fourth person LOL
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

if we were to believe Saachi is pretending to b blind, then she must have hurt herself intentionallyApprove

See im still Confused n weary on that...... is she faking or is she not ....

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Gracias Shivani Smile.... n 4 bolded Muchas Gracias Big smile ROFLROFL.... i have been corrupted from watching DV n BP that it still is following me everywhere i go LOL.... i love ur POV...... n i so agree to CVs nature LOL ... i dunno wot i want it to be actaully.... Confused but i hope it pushes the story n Satya track ahead Smile 

Grrr8, I love ur style, ok now seriously my pov as a Satya fan...CryCryCryCryCryCry This should never have happenedOuch n I guess, its a plot hatched to eliminate him n i cant think of anyone, but i wud imagine, its got something to do with the epitome of evilness, plotting queen TapasyaEmbarrassed. hmmnnnn now my pov as a CV I wud use this scene 2 bringout the origins of his birth, I cant say how exactly, but he needing some medical attention, yaa something...i cant pinpoint it, but it wud b a very welcome note 2 introduce his past, ....as a part of Bundela family yaa whatever, and as we always doEmbarrassed...we shall see but the wait is gg  2b long..Smile

PreciousPri

Go to top