Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Elimination *Spoiler* (Page 5)

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.J

Why does Yana have to come in the bottom everytime and this time she was in the 2nd position .Angry and Mahi who gets the lowest votes is always  saved ? Angry
What can you xpect from this Illogical show?
Smile
I have already decided to just watch the show & not to even think of anything other than that........
Nothing seems to be fair or real in thie show........

Till you can enjoy the show...........Just enjoy it...........
Thats it......................Embarrassed.......
When you get enough of it...........Just Forget it.............LOL

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Ankita is a better dancer than Mahi.

Ankita is  more popular than Mahi.

In spite of her  latest score  how is that MAHI is still in the competition?

This simply doesn't add up. Its illogical. What's going on in SONY?

SONY is up to its FISHY business. Kuch toh gadbad hai.

@ Bold : You are realising it now?????????????

I have said this way before.................LOL
This show is definitely rigged ..............Nothing is really fair...........Just not about Mahi being saved......Everything in this show is done for the sake of TRPs.........Nothing really "Realistic" in this.............

The people who are taking this show seriously will be the one who is offended......Though no use of it either.............
So,enjoy the show till you can.............Big smile
beauty_cool Groupbie
beauty_cool
beauty_cool

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

i dont know who vote for mahi...........

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyasweety

On her elimination, Ankita said, "I'm not disappointed. Jhalak... was an experience. I got to learn a lot from Madhuri Dixit, and I consider myself most fortunate for that. I was very happy to get a second chance, when I re-entered the show as a wild card entrant. Also, Sushant is still around. I'm sure he's going to win. So there's really no reason to be disappointed."

Read more: Ankita out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ankita-out-of-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa/articleshow/7514474.cms#ixzz1ED1JA9HN

A graceful exit it seems....well said, AnkitaClap....you never deserved to be eliminated the first time at that point but you did very well in your second innings post the wildcard. You brought grace, elegance and above all a very GENUINE vibe to this showClap

Sushant deserves to win this. But if his back is seriously injured, he should definitely rest.

LMAO Mahi has a secret vote bank now? Chhota packet for the win?LOLLOL I'm sure all the ppl who hate Sushant-Ankita so much and want a "non-dancer" to win would love this....Mahi and Chang in the finals and Mahi wins....EPICLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahsensodyne

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Anu, No kidding I'm rooting for Mahi if Sushant doesn't reach finale. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Kya dhaansu script likhi hai is show ki waise I must say.....

We are expected to believe that Chang is SO popular that he didn't get low votes even ONCE and was NEVER unsafeLOL (I'm talking about the principle of it....I really like Chang otherwise and want him in the finals)

We are expected to believe that first Shekhar and now Mahi are getting soooooooooo many votes that their low scores don't matter....but haan, just for show, put them in the bottom two a couple of times in the early stages to show that this show is so "fair" and not riggedLOL

By the same random principal, show Sushant as "unsafe" one brief time to scare him/his voting baseLOL

Ankita is the leading lady of the #1 soap in the country and her scores have ranged from average to high, yet she is in the bottom two so many times and eliminated twiceLOL

Now I'm convinced....Sushita who? Chang who? Mahi for the win! Go Chhota Packet Go!TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrysensodynenimrahnikitagmc

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
This is absurdConfused. Hopefully, Mahi is the next one to leave.
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by nishr

Kya dhaansu script likhi hai is show ki waise I must say.....

We are expected to believe that Chang is SO popular that he didn't get low votes even ONCE and was NEVER unsafeLOL (I'm talking about the principle of it....I really like Chang otherwise and want him in the finals)

We are expected to believe that first Shekhar and now Mahi are getting soooooooooo many votes that their low scores don't matter....but haan, just for show, put them in the bottom two a couple of times in the early stages to show that this show is so "fair" and not riggedLOL

By the same random principal, show Sushant as "unsafe" one brief time to scare him/his voting baseLOL

Ankita is the leading lady of the #1 soap in the country and her scores have ranged from average to high, yet she is in the bottom two so many times and eliminated twiceLOL

Now I'm convinced....Sushita who? Chang who? Mahi for the win! Go Chhota Packet Go!TongueLOL

Seriously even I'm surprised to see him in top with out coming in bottom once like I don't think he did this much well in Indian Idol. LOL I'm sure he will be in final now and he deserves it.

I think for Mahi, Jay is voting like crazy. LOL Just like Shekar son use vote for his father. LOL

Don't you think it's surprising that Ankita got eliminated before reaching Finale because Sushant threatened to quit show na if Ankita eliminates na?

Seriously these people think that we should believe that Mahi is being voted for doing mimicry of contestant.Shocked LOL  So if that case then I'm also one in them who will rooting Chhota Packet for her mimicry to win this show! LOL

Go to top