Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bozo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am not watching JDJ from now on.

It's a crap show, all scripted. How come Mahi is still there. Anyone who watching the show will not have voted for her.

Its' all about mass voting form a group of people. JDJ doesn't have the expertise to track this kind of voting. It's unfair to the contestants.

Shushant, quit the show now, you might be the next one to be eliminated in spite of giving  excellent performances. JDJ is using you.

Madhuri, go back to Denver, the weather is getting better now.

Remo is a falthu person, always biased against Ankita, never gave her a 10, she deserved it on more occasions

Malika is just a spectator

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankita is a better dancer than Mahi.

Ankita is  more popular than Mahi.

In spite of her  latest score  how is that MAHI is still in the competition?

This simply doesn't add up. Its illogical. What's going on in SONY?

SONY is up to its FISHY business. Kuch toh gadbad hai.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arushi.J

Why does Yana have to come in the bottom everytime and this time she was in the 2nd position .😑 and Mahi who gets the lowest votes is always  saved ? πŸ˜‘

What can you xpect from this Illogical show?
😊
I have already decided to just watch the show & not to even think of anything other than that........
Nothing seems to be fair or real in thie show........

Till you can enjoy the show...........Just enjoy it...........
Thats it......................😳.......
When you get enough of it...........Just Forget it.............πŸ˜†

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Ankita is a better dancer than Mahi.

Ankita is  more popular than Mahi.

In spite of her  latest score  how is that MAHI is still in the competition?

This simply doesn't add up. Its illogical. What's going on in SONY?

SONY is up to its FISHY business. Kuch toh gadbad hai.

@ Bold : You are realising it now?????????????

I have said this way before.................πŸ˜†
This show is definitely rigged ..............Nothing is really fair...........Just not about Mahi being saved......Everything in this show is done for the sake of TRPs.........Nothing really "Realistic" in this.............

The people who are taking this show seriously will be the one who is offended......Though no use of it either.............
So,enjoy the show till you can.............πŸ˜ƒ
beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i dont know who vote for mahi...........

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasweety

On her elimination, Ankita said, "I'm not disappointed. Jhalak... was an experience. I got to learn a lot from Madhuri Dixit, and I consider myself most fortunate for that. I was very happy to get a second chance, when I re-entered the show as a wild card entrant. Also, Sushant is still around. I'm sure he's going to win. So there's really no reason to be disappointed."

Read more: Ankita out of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ankita-out-of-Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa/articleshow/7514474.cms#ixzz1ED1JA9HN

A graceful exit it seems....well said, AnkitaπŸ‘....you never deserved to be eliminated the first time at that point but you did very well in your second innings post the wildcard. You brought grace, elegance and above all a very GENUINE vibe to this showπŸ‘

Sushant deserves to win this. But if his back is seriously injured, he should definitely rest.

LMAO Mahi has a secret vote bank now? Chhota packet for the win?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure all the ppl who hate Sushant-Ankita so much and want a "non-dancer" to win would love this....Mahi and Chang in the finals and Mahi wins....EPICπŸ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail
Anu, No kidding I'm rooting for Mahi if Sushant doesn't reach finale. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

Anu, No kidding I'm rooting for Mahi if Sushant doesn't reach finale. πŸ˜†

Kya dhaansu script likhi hai is show ki waise I must say.....

We are expected to believe that Chang is SO popular that he didn't get low votes even ONCE and was NEVER unsafeπŸ˜† (I'm talking about the principle of it....I really like Chang otherwise and want him in the finals)

We are expected to believe that first Shekhar and now Mahi are getting soooooooooo many votes that their low scores don't matter....but haan, just for show, put them in the bottom two a couple of times in the early stages to show that this show is so "fair" and not riggedπŸ˜†

By the same random principal, show Sushant as "unsafe" one brief time to scare him/his voting baseπŸ˜†

Ankita is the leading lady of the #1 soap in the country and her scores have ranged from average to high, yet she is in the bottom two so many times and eliminated twiceπŸ˜†

Now I'm convinced....Sushita who? Chang who? Mahi for the win! Go Chhota Packet Go!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is absurdπŸ˜•. Hopefully, Mahi is the next one to leave.
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Kya dhaansu script likhi hai is show ki waise I must say.....

We are expected to believe that Chang is SO popular that he didn't get low votes even ONCE and was NEVER unsafeπŸ˜† (I'm talking about the principle of it....I really like Chang otherwise and want him in the finals)

We are expected to believe that first Shekhar and now Mahi are getting soooooooooo many votes that their low scores don't matter....but haan, just for show, put them in the bottom two a couple of times in the early stages to show that this show is so "fair" and not riggedπŸ˜†

By the same random principal, show Sushant as "unsafe" one brief time to scare him/his voting baseπŸ˜†

Ankita is the leading lady of the #1 soap in the country and her scores have ranged from average to high, yet she is in the bottom two so many times and eliminated twiceπŸ˜†

Now I'm convinced....Sushita who? Chang who? Mahi for the win! Go Chhota Packet Go!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Seriously even I'm surprised to see him in top with out coming in bottom once like I don't think he did this much well in Indian Idol. πŸ˜† I'm sure he will be in final now and he deserves it.

I think for Mahi, Jay is voting like crazy. πŸ˜† Just like Shekar son use vote for his father. πŸ˜†

Don't you think it's surprising that Ankita got eliminated before reaching Finale because Sushant threatened to quit show na if Ankita eliminates na?

Seriously these people think that we should believe that Mahi is being voted for doing mimicry of contestant.😲 πŸ˜†  So if that case then I'm also one in them who will rooting Chhota Packet for her mimicry to win this show! πŸ˜†