India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

EVENTUALLY they have to be a couple

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Eventually some time Ahem and Gopi HAVE to be a couple else the drama is pointless :)

Someone give me a nudge when that happens so dont have to bother with all the insignificance in between ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princ355KiranSD1sirjee

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
if u r talking about about married life to start without any troubles or obstacles that aham heart should change for gopi. u will have to wait for that. until aham should realize his love for gopi and it will take much time to change his feelings for gopi.

Edited by shobi12500 - 17 February 2011 at 2:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Eventually some time Ahem and Gopi HAVE to be a couple else the drama is pointless :)

Someone give me a nudge when that happens so dont have to bother with all the insignificance in between ;)

thats too bad Natzzz... won't you keep us company...Cry... if we don't even have i friends along during such a frustrating period how will we bear with this seriesCry

and the whole point is when exactly is this EventuallyCry... i am hating CVs big time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsimran15sirjee

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Confused..don't say tat.......u can help to keep the forum active with ur views n opinions.....don't we all find the seial boring n frustrating....but we still continue to give each other hope.......even though a load of aspects in the serial is still a big IF????????????????Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharupasana.diya

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
ummmmmmmmm maybe when the serial reaches it 1 year birthday in a few months but i'm not hopeful anymore.
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Lets wait and see , what else can we doDisapprove
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
this is hopeless
gohem love no chance
cv wont make that happen
lost the trust believing it.
I say forget it friends because even in 6 centuries it wont start

and today i was on this earlier on and on of my friends seen aehem pic and said: " he is ugly and not gud lookin"
and i went and said : " look mate, see him, this guy, many girls are after him and mad and dont judge him by looks." total disgrace today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsirjee

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Oh no guys I wont vanish - u aint tht lucky Tongue I just thought whilst time is being wasted on depressive repeated Ahem fumigating like an old steam engine scenes I could try ventures new like the new serial LUV U ZINDAGI etc which so far is quite light hearted ;)

Ahem ko 100  joothe maro aur ek bhi na ginoo...whats with him!!Big smile

Hes turning more n more villainous as each day passes,the guys character is being developed into a bowl of sloppy porridge as each day passes. Completely wishy washy ..wish they develop his role into a man of principle not that of the yogurt head thats been shown ..

the only hope as i said originally is that EVENTUALLY they have to be a coupleHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index