Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Do you think Priya needs to tell? (Page 2)

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArmaanBabii

Naa yaar i dnt fink she shud tell...she shud expose him with full proof maan!

i was tihnking of that too...maybe she should make a recording or sumthing...because if the only result of her telling adi would be that he would get away from his dad..and wtts the point of that?...the real thing would be if she can punish him
I also think that maybe if she stays quite then everything would actually be so peaceful..obviously its wrong to stay quiet..
Lets see wtt the show does now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

lipl Newbie
lipl
lipl

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
no she cnt tell aditya
lipl Newbie
lipl
lipl

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
no yr iam also agree with armaan
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
she should tell him coz this the truth that  will form a firm foundation of their relationship......
ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
why should she not? That is very disappointing that you say that she should stay quiet for the peace of the family...that is along the same lines of staying quiet if your husband abuses you for the family....

This serial is to make people aware of the plight of women and this serial is also to promote women power...

Priya should expose the SSP because he needs to be taught a lesson. Priya has suffered and is suffering...She will not be able to be at peace until she gets her justice...the SSP will be exposed but it will be sometime before me does...

Look at Devyani...she is quiet for the sake of the family but what does she get in return....a loser of a husband?!?

Priya can't stay quiet..Women can't stay quiet for the sake of the family...When will this sacrificing of women cease to happen....as in Maryada..Lekin kab Tak?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index