Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"I dont think Kareena likes me" - Priyanka

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Edit:

What really went wrong btw Kareena and u? The two of u were friends at one point.

Piggy :(laughs) I am not yet sure abt that. We were never best friends or back slapping buddies. Just that we had a lot of common friends. WE used to hang out a lot together. But after a point we got really busy and eventually lost touch. Then she started making callous remarks abt me. I haven't said anything abt her ever. But it has happened so many times that now i am pretty sure she doesn't like me. I don't really know what happened. I don't have any form of distaste towards her.

If marooned on an island with Kareena what would u do ?
piggy : I wouldn't need to do anything. She is very entertaining so i would just listen to her.

Seven insults u r never going to forget :
piggy : There's one statement made by kareena which i'll never forget. Someone asked her who she considered as competition she replied " rani mukerji".Then she was asked " what abt ur contemporaries like priyanka and katrina ? she said " oh i thought u were talking abt actors ". Obviously she doesn't consider us in her league. That really hurt me.

Then priyanka was asked to ask each question to an actor like one question to kat, deepika etc...

To kat : After lots of praise on kat she asked " what made her take this career in india ?"

To deepika : If i ever had a problem with my flight i'd ask her if she'd give me a free ticket on her fleet of airlines

To Kareena : (thinks) Oh no that would be too nasty. Can we come back to this later ?
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Dear lord, how much does this woman whine?
I'm so upset  with the IT raid, I'm so upset with Anu Kapoor's statement, I'm deeply hurt, I'm overworked, kareena doesnt like me, blah blah blah!

Not everyone in life is gonna like you Ms. Chopra, no matter how much you suck up.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ahhhh again....

why our ladies fight over their past BF'S...?

learn from Ranbeer- Imran and Ranbeer -Sid..

grow up ladies

chandaursitare thumbnail
7KM is gonna be blaaaaaaaaadddyy brilliant. 
I dont think you like anyone or anything in life. 

Jeez, what is with her. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaursitare

7KM is gonna be blaaaaaaaaadddyy brilliant. 

Ussi ki to publicity ke liye ye sab statements aa rahi hain 😆
Priyanka is a dukhi aatma these days.
chandaursitare thumbnail
Precisely why I don't mind. I hope it gets a good opening.
chocobear thumbnail
It's so obvious that you both don't like each other! So stop giving out statements like that. I would prefer Kareena over Priyanka anyday, atleast she is not giving out statements like Priyanka hates me thinks that and this...at times i feel Priyanka is too obsessed with KK 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and it continues...... never ending fight patch up what ! ðŸ¤”