-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice FF

Can u plz add me to ur pm list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved both the updates..............is pratam mehra maan who lost his memory or something.............shit dev again gets geet here................waiting for the nxt update.................
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's ok.... as story demand for futher......

pl update soon waiitng....

love...................286pearl
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
cont soon
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hey i dont like when Dev said he love her ....
kya karo i always want Maan to say that
286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

waiting 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

love.....286pearl
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
                                                                          part 4
past
after few days later. geet went to a camp. she was very happy coz her & dev closeness relation
after that day, dev gone to the rajastan. he told geet that he 'll be back after one month.
the camp build by a river near to a jungle of simla. geet was over exicited not this camp for her weeding. dev pomised her he'll be marry her very soon. every time she just thought about him. one night geet went out the tent she heard some noise, she followed. unknowenlly she just entered the jungle. when enter it some wirewolf ( veria) around her. she ran firstly to save from them & screamed. she did not know where she go. she about to fall from a high hill when someone held her & pulled her to him. she bumped someone chest she was shaking then slowly opened her eyes & saw the similar brown eyes whose looked at her blankly. she open her eyes full & saw maan who was held her arms tightly. maan" she wishper then fainted  in his arms. maan who was about to went sleep  in his camp tent,when he heard someone scremming  he followed the noise  & found out geet in his arms. he was shocked to see her don't know what to do. first time maan singh khurana confused. he took her in his aarms & went to his tent. he laid her on bed. she still senseless. there r several question in maan head now. how did geet came here? whats wrong with her? did she here alone? etc. maan hit his head. maan thought: only person will give my answer & that is geet. but firstly she has to come her sense.
maan wrapped her with blanket then he rubbing her feet & hands by oil. but no use. she still shaking. maan bandage her knee wounds. & apply cream on her shoulder & hand. he did not looked her as a sensual intention. he nursing her softly. he check her fever which was incressing. the whole night he take care of her. he did not call anyone, coz everyone was so sleepy.
in morning,
geet slowly open her eyes. she felt week. she looked beside & found herslf in maans arms. she instantly got up. maan also open his eyes & saw geet.  geet did not stand properly she is falling when maan catch her & sat on bed.
maan: u r so week, don't try to get up.
geet looked him weekly.
geet: what r u doing here?
maan numb it supposed to be his question to her.
maan: exactly it was my question. what r u doing here? or how u came here?
geet : i m came here with my college camp.
maan: oh, but u supposed to be in ur camp tent at night. why u came outside. he gave her stren look.
geet make a face & said: i heard some noise outside thats why.
maan yelled: what do u think in ur self. dark queen. why u came out side knowing it was dangerous.
geet: i just wanted to see that what was that?
maan: u can't change. every time u fall in a trap. when u 'll be understand that its real life not ur dream life where always hero save heroine.
geet: i did not asked u to help me, so stop lecture.
maan yelled : geet! hearing his scremed adi entered his tent & shocked to see geet.
adi: maan sir who is that girl? maan looked both of them wonder how to answer his junior  also his best friend for his question.
maan hesitate: oh, adi. ye geet hain. mere.. he stooped.
adi smiled & said: oh to aap ho geet. he sat beside geet, bata hain maan sir aapki bare main bohut bate karte hain.
geet wondered & thought: keya, ye sadu mere baat karti hain. jaroor mera burai karti hogi.
geet asked: mere bohut borai karte hogi hain na. geet ye karte hain geet oh karte hain.
adi: no not at all. he always maan stopped him  & said: adi, she need rest. talk to u later.
adi: ha, par ye yeha kaise.
maan: ye yeha apni college camp main aayii hain. main tumhe badme bataonga. adi left with smile.
maan crossed his hand around his chest: so geet. what r u planning? u stay here with me or i''ll drop u home.
 geet: means. why i will stay with u?
maan: coz i 'll not give u permission to go back ur camp.
geet  stood up: why? i want to stay with my camp.
maan: why?for that tommorow u'll fall from another hill?
geet: thats was an accident.
maan: right!  but i don't want it repeat. so u 'll stay with me or else.
geet pleaded: no pls. ok i will stay with u in day but night i will stay with my camp.
maan: no way, if u want to do camp u 'll do it in day light. after that u stay witm me at night.
geet: what i sleep with u at night.
maan corrected: near my tent.
geet sigh relife.
everything was going to be perfect. geet spend with her friends in camp doing all adventure like jumping on river, climbing the tree or hill etc. but she know maan 24 hours watch her. after that geet went her tent which is build near by maans tent. maan always went to sleep after watching her sound & safe. ALMOST ONE MONTH PASSED
The camp wanted to back their home. also maan training period almost ending.
one day adi asked him in their free time, maan, u love her right?
maan chockol to hear this: who?
adi: ofcourse geet, who else u expect.
maan: adi, what r u talking about? its not true. i hate this this kind of emotion u know that.
adi: that was before when u did not meet geet. and i know u can't lie. so why u r trying.
maan gave him angry look: its not like that. i don't
adi: yea really, for this u care about her. all the u talked about her more than ur family or urself.
u r my childhood friend we were togrther in canada now we r same place. so u try to hide ur feelings from ur best friend. accept it maan that u love her.
maan: i dont know adi, i don't know i love her or not. but i really care for her. her childess behaiviour sometime irretetad me  but its gave me pleasure inside. her smile always calm down my angry. like water VS fire. all the time her magical smile win. and the most important her those eyes. how deep & mysterious eyes  she has. just like spell. i always drive her eyes.
adi smiled: first time u open ur heart. don't close it again. u deserve every happiness and that only with geet. so tell her about ur feelings. not deley it.
maan: how? i can express it which i never named it. & also she is 18 only. a filmy girl not understand this cruel world. i can't do that. do u thing she accept me? i m not her type. not her hero like she always dreaming.  my name is top of her hate list. then how i can say that. i don't hurt her.
adi: u loved her so much!!! or i say an unconditional love who even don't expect love from his lover.
maan smile: love ya.. i love her . she is my soul thats enough for me. a body can't live without his soul. she gave it to me for survive. what else i expect.
adi : i wish ur soul always with u forever.
maan: hmm, but something wrong with her i guess. she almost lost in her world nowa days.
i noticed her she did not concreate anything. and its bothering me. i hope she is well.
adi: don't worry everything will be all right.
maan: i hope so. u know she is very innocent, i think someone try to take advantage from her. if its true i 'll not spare the person. kill him.
adi teased: hmmm, possisive maan. maan gave him stren look.
pre cap: geet shocked😲 in past... more twist in present