Fan Fictions

SS: (AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE )PG 35 prt 11 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 38

286pearl

IF-Dazzler

286pearl

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

gr8t part....

but geet  ko dev ke baare main... maan ko batana hoga...
wo akeli kuchh kar nahi sakti....
cz dev is baat ko hide karne ki koshish karega....
wo geet ko kisi bhi level tak hurt kar sakta hai.... ye geet abhi jaanti nahi hai....
geet ko sirf or sirf maan he support kar sakta hai....
maan ko bhi geet ko ye bharosa dilaana hoga....

pl update soon

Edited by 286pearl - 20 April 2011 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: (AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE )PG 35 prt 11 (Page 32)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

GEET KO DEV KO SAZA DELVANI HOGI...................................... SHE HAS TO BE STRONG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

reea88

Goldie

reea88

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
oh no, guys.. i writeen this ss.. but my all effort goes to vain.. becoz this stupid net. Angry
                                                                         part 10
past
geet went to the doctor with pinky.
geet: doctor i want dna test. this ur jent.
doctor : its not safe geet for ur child. its ur primary stage.
geet: no, doctor. i want this. its my decision. by the way i dont want this child.
doctor surprised: geet what r u saying.
geet: yes doctor this is my child so i decide.  i don't want this child.
 but i want this. three turned back.
geet whisper: maan! again.
 maan:sorry doctor for late. i think my wife is suffering some psychological problem.
doctor: mr khurana. pls take care ur wife.
maan: yes doctor i'll. she never said this again. geet furious. pinky about to faint. she excuse her self & run from there.
 maan dragged her & stand i n front of her in out side.
geet: who r u? who gave u permission to it. lisen its my life.  i 'll decide. do'nt  do this again.
 maan grip her arms: firstly i m maan singh khurana, i 'll not allow u to do this. i told u before.
 geet: why? what the h* r u think ur self. this is my child. & i m his mother
maan: mother, do know what meening is this. a mother never imagine her child bad. and here u wanted to kill ur own child.
geet down her eyes. she felt sad.
maan: shame on u geet. u did wrong & u punish this child for ur crime. whats wrong with u.
now, tell me. who is the father of this child?
geet: i m not telling u?
maan: u have to. or thought u even dint know who he is? he closed his eyes. he know he hurt her soft part in heart.
 geet slapped him tight. how dare u maan. how dare u. how could u say that? how?
she hit his chest. maan hold her then hugged her. her head on his chest. he hold hertightly.

geet also hold him same. suddenly rain fall. tears down from there eyes. but it mixed with rain. its seems their uncountable pain wanted to come out by tears. those pain hit there heart. cut it pieces. but no one can notice it. no one.
 the rain tried to wash their pain. but it seems infinity.
they did not know how they stay there like this. when geet realize  she free her self & run out. but she fainted. maan hold her. he carried her in his room. maan notice she had high fever.
 he dressed her in dark. geet hold him tight. his bare body stuck with her. he also hold her tight untill she swiift. when maan realize her fever go down he realesed her & laid her on bed. he rubbed her hand. geet in her sleep: i did not do anything. i m not wrong. pls trust me.
maan: hold her hand & said: i know geet. i know. u never wrong. pls tell me geet pls tell me the truth. his tears hit on her palm. he kissed her hand. pls geet pls.

present
meera enter a room.
meera: mom, why u did this? whetever u did its wrong. but not any more i tell bro everything.
the old lady: no , meera. u don't. whatever u did. its our sake. u don't tell anything to him.
 meera: no , mom. we did mistake. we have to tell him. pls try to understand this. i cant bear it more. he has full right to know everything.. pls mom.
 the lady: no meera. no. i told u before. this secret keep our family happy.
meera: happy: where we r not happy. we ruin someone own life  then how can be we happy? mom pratham bro should knoweverything.
the lady: no.
what i should to know. they turned. pratham stand near the door.
pratham : mom. whats the matter. which secret u r talking.
both ladies face turn pale.

precap: the secret. past twist.
sorry guys for delay. i was suffering for fever. & my exam will coming soon. i m too busy. pls don't angry with with for this short update. pls do comment.

Edited by reea88 - 23 April 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18asmi123Acharya10sheetalvasasurbhijn106nonabebunazsijholyangelmaan13579mans22poojaaddisshreya satishbhakbhartifanalu5123doosheekasanjulee123prithaCrystalSaya-SmexySmile-gangesegbNav2010raj_202sweet cherrymrk-1sanu3108ambbihapaponeconritzy09-Veritaserum-maanseesona-raizaara2212Shalvehinal_maaneetshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-namita25mitzi11nahtani88divareenadobrevagasmspickachu

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
great update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123reea88-BlushaLicious-

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
lovely update