Fan Fictions

SS: (AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE )PG 35 prt 11 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 38

.TinTin.

.TinTin.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome update thanks
God geet pregnant with dev
NEVER SAW THAT COMING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: (AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE )PG 35 prt 11 (Page 29)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lakshmi86

Goldie

Lakshmi86

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey.......

Long time......

How was your vacation.....

Well Update was really fine,
Felt bad for Geet and Maan too.......

Loved Maan a lot..........

reea88

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
loved it n happy that maan told he is geet's husband

reea88

nazsij

nazsij

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i like this ff.pls add me in ur pm list.it's different.

reea88

reea88

Goldie

reea88

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
  past                                                                      part 9p
 geet was restless. she couldnot find any answer of maans lying. why he lied? there was no need. i 'll expose dev  hisr eal face to everyone. very soon. now i have evident. she touched her womb. she said: i m sorry baby, i know u'll hurt. i had no intension to hurt u. but i have to do it. this world is so cruel. u can't  survive. everyone will make ur life hell. there is no one who can save us. no one. she turned back & found maan. whos red eyes on her.
maan: wow, geet i did not expect from u that. u want to kill ur  unborn baby for ur fault. why?whats his mistake?.
geets eyes widen, then she calm herself & said: i m not give u any explanation. just leave me alone. maan surprised.
maan: ya right, how can u give me explanation when u did a such a crime like this? but i want to know it.
geet: why? why i give u explanation. who r u? u r not my husband.. understand. geet stopped when she realized what she said.
maan: i think, i ve full of right on u. for this i don't need to beeing ur husband. now tell me who is ur partner or i said ur boyfreind in this crime.
geet looked away she tought: boyfreind? does he realize whom his talking about? his own littile brother. ugh! how can i say it to him?
maan: today u have to answer it, geet? who is he? he barked.
geet looked at his eyes confidently if i not tell u, what u 'll do? ha! mr. maan singh khurana?
maan wondered whats wrong with this girl? she never showed any rude  behave with him? and now, she is showing her attitude?
maan: geet!!! whats wrong with u? u did mistake, & i m asking coz i can help u?
geet: i m not teeling u to help me. just  leave me alone. its my life & i 'll decide.
maan felt helpless. this girl too much stubborn.  maan left with fuming anger.
 geet sat on bed. she felt bad for maan. she always respect this man. she knew how good this maan with his principles. he never tolarate any crime. but she is helpless she can't tell maan about dev. knowing it ' ll be bring big strom in this family.  she decide she'll handle with herself.
on the other hand, dev & nt were planning to goto the honeymoon. nt was over excited. dadi also agree with them. they decided they'll go next week. geet heard it.
she thought: well, dev enjoy how u could. coz after that it'll never come in ur life.
few days passed. geet & maan both avoided each other. sometimes maan was trying to talk with her but geet never give him a chance.
geet told her condition to her best friend pinky. pinky was worried more than her.
pinky: oyee, geet tu mujhe pehle kue nahi bataya. ab keya kare?
geet: mujhe v nahi pata tha, ki baat itni bigar jayege. dev ki leye to main kuch aur  plan bana rahi thi. par ab keya karo?
pinky: ghar main kisiko bata hain iski bare main?
geet: maan ko pata hain.
pinky about to faint: keya!!! maan ko pata hain ki to pregnant hain. per kaise. anyways ab keya kare. ab maan veerji to sabko bata dega. ab keya karege tu.
geet: abhi tak onhone kuch nahi bataya kisi ko.
pinky ki pharak parta hain yaar, ye khuranas sab ek hain. dekh na jab dev ki bare main pata chali gi tab tujhe blame dege?
geet nodded but her heart  did not support it. don't know why.
pinky & geet meet a gynocologist. pinky asked about DNA test.
DOCTOR: ITS not possible in this stage. coz geet is only 2 moths pregnant. if they did it it 'll harmfull for babies.
geet i don't know. but i want dna test as soon as possible.
doctor surprised to see her worried behaiviour. pnky calm down geet.
pinky wishper: relax geet, dna test will be done. just wait. dev ko oski saja milege.
geet nodded & leave the place. but they were to forgetting to collect geets pregnancy report.
in the evening geet face again dev.
geet had victorical smile on her face. dev confused.
geet pata hain dev, ek kahabat hain gunegar jitne v kaushis kare koi na koi nishani chor jati hain apni jurm ki.
dev mujhe tumhari bakwass sunne  ki time nahi hato yeha se.
geet: ye bakwas nahi hakikat hain. chalo main tumhe ek good news suna ti. u r going to be  a father. congrates.
dev eyes froze. how could be possible?
dev: keya baat kar rahi nt to mujhe kuch nahi bataya.
geet: maine kab kaha ki tum apni patni ki bacche ki  baap ho rahi ho. how many girls u had slept before ur marriage. remember? or  i 'll remind u.
dev voice chocked: what do u mean?
geet: mean, tumhari ex girlfriend or i should say ur servants daughter geet is pregnant. dev shocked.
geet: do u know geet, may be u forget thats mean me. i m pregnant of ur child.
dev remove his swipt: no thats can't be true. u r lying.
geet narrowed her brows why i should tell a lie. its all truth. u slept with me right? & u accept this earliar. well, if u r not using protection its not my fault. now ur one mistake will ruin ur life. u destroyed an innocent girls life, who lived in a dreams, did not wanted to back this reality!! but u back her trough her in this cruel world. its not her fault.
now u see what she 'll do. she left.
dev thouhught: i have to stop geet. if she open her mouth i 'll  dead. bro will kill me.
maan thought: i have find out that guy.  i ve to protect geet. for this i dont need any one permission.
precap:  maan present story. past geet & dev plan against each other. 

well guys, what had decide about  her baby was right or wrong? remember geet was alone  untill maan come in her life. whats ur suggest what geet should do in her state. just think her condition & answer.

Edited by reea88 - 03 April 2011 at 10:54am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshanky18asmi123Angel.Khushinazsijholyangelnonabebushreya satishTinkJiamans22bhakbhartifanalu5123sheetalvasacue1CrystalSayasanjuleedoosheekaLakshmi86maansi007raj_202Nav2010gangesegbRageOfAnAngel286pearl-SmexySmile-paponecon-Veritaserum-anjucoolsanu3108ambbihasweet cherrymrk-1krati5Shalve--Ratna--Ash1991sona-raimaansee-afsha-namita25mitzi11nahtani88pop77divareenahinal_maaneetshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fandobrevagasms-BlushaLicious-

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gr8 part.......... loved it

reea88

zaara2212

IF-Sizzlerz

zaara2212

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
even though Geet is scared to tell Maan, I think she should tell to Maan, bcoz she knows he is a man of principle...

tx for the update

reea88

doosheeka

Goldie

doosheeka

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome part..........go for it geet...............i'm sure you can do it..................

reea88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top