Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

reea88

Goldie

reea88

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i m starting a new ss. actually i m just trying. i m not good writer like others, but still i m trying. pls comments & also critisize its help to improve my skill..

part 1
khurana mansion. an middle age lady sat on dinning table. her age 45 almost. she wear a glass. she was reading a news paper.
after some time the main door barged out. an young & arrogant boy step in. his age almost 18. his eyes burning with anger. he could kill anyone now by his eyes. servent gave him water he through it out. the lady noticed that & smiling. said: what an attitude just like him.
the boy screamed: mom, mom, where r u? i need to talk to u.
the lady came & sat on couch & asked: whats wrong? why r u screaming? how many times i told u its not good for u.
the boy: i don't care. u made me like this. what i can do? the lady narrowed her eyes me ! oh stop. u both r always blamed me. never accept ur fault.
the boy: whom u r talking about?
the lady: seems u don't know that, ur dad ofcourse!
the boy: dad, who's dad me! uh! what a joke! now u don't tell me i m like my so called dad maan singh khurana!! or my real father dev singh khurana!!
the lady stood up: shaan! what r u talking about.. who told this to u that rubbish?
shaan: why? surprised! u never told me the truth.  now i know the truth nt aunty told me.
geet closed her eyes. why nt. why u cant just leave us alone.
shaan: tell me mom, why u told me lie that maan papa is my father. why u don't told me that dev is my father. i know maan papa loved u, thats why she married u. but he never loved meso that he stay away from us.
geet: thats a lie! he loved u more than himself.
shaan: really. thats why he stay away from us. he never come to meet me. never wished my birthday. u always told me that he was busy in his work. i always consider it. all the time i waited for him. always i want to be like him. but now this enough! i know the truth. i m not his son thats why he hates me & never see my face. for me he also punished u. he separate me from my real father. i will not spare him. he roared.
geet slapped him tight. what u had told? he separate us. he does not love u. let me tell u one thing if he was not u & me both were died long time ago. shaan shocked. geet continue: he saved our life to put his own life in risk. and u know what who wanted to killed us. ur so called real father. shaan petrified. no thats can't be true.
geet in tears: thats a bitter truth. ur father considered u  as a illogical for his deed. thats why he wanted to killed us. geet stood in front of a photo.& said: u wanna know the truth right, yes i lied that i said maan is ur real father. but he may be not ur biological father but he gave u his own name. respect ur mother by giving his love & right. beaing his wife. he gave us everything which ur father snached us. it was not his sympathy. he done it by his heart.shaan: if he really care for us. then  whyhe saty away? why he never come?
geet tears rolled down to see maan photo: if he wished, he could not. coz he has no more.

tears now burst out of geets eyes..now guys tell me u like it.. should i continue.. i will describe characteristic later

Edited by reea88 - 16 May 2011 at 10:26am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25inlwgeetgagsyasmi123wifey90TinkJiashreya satishTamy95alu5123vishrutabhakbhartifanpiyushiMSgayatri-Elfin-hansasmanonabebu123prithahemvbLakshmi86maansi007mishtibstar_777sanjuleedoosheekaputhninavi-SmexySmile-saumiee286pearlRageOfAnAngelsakshibshahamzu32mausam19princess_xaini-Prithi-mrk-1sanu3108ambbiharupzloveukrati5-Veritaserum-anjucoolsweet cherrykomlikapop77divareena-afsha-naddiya26nanditasinghnamita25sweet scorpiomitzi11mchoprahinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan-DamnedDrooler-shah10rsroopalimaanseemillie_maaneetpreethiaShalve--Ratna--_CookieMonster_-BlushaLicious-pickachudobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: (AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE )PG 35 prt 11" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
its good start plzz do continue.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

preethia

IF-Sizzlerz

preethia

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
its interesting...........to read it...........
but if u r going to show maan as dead in present i am not gonna read it...........sorry thats a true comment from me.............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88-maankimishti-Nav2010sanu3108

Audiwalia

IF-Rockerz

Audiwalia

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Y maan is not alive wats wrong wid u guys...... Its painful..... But do continue.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88-maankimishti-sanu3108

zaara2212

IF-Sizzlerz

zaara2212

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
oh gosh Cry

so touching...pls pls continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88

nonabebu

nonabebu