Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Will Priya tell Aditya the truth tomorrow or not?

Poll Question: Do you think Priya will actually tell Aditya about SSP?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
14 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

So yeah, I've been toying with this idea ever since I saw that SBS video, and a part of me wants to say it's all a dream but another part says that she is going to tell Aditya about how it was SSP that wronged her.

Any opinons?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15Feefi

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I believe the confirmed on the show that it will be a dream stance so looks like no actual confrontation@ this time
manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Its too soon for her to tell they need more of build up and maybe more people like devyani finding out before finally aditya finds out the truth. Priya needs to gather evidence maybe just enough proof to show that the SSP is a bad guy and then finally when she does tell devyani will also support her and tell aditya the truth about his father.
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
oh wow, totally didn't know it was confirmed to be a dream sequence. but yay! phew

@manny136: yeah you're right, it would defintiely be wayy too soon for the truth to be revealed. and i hope uttara finds out the truth because uttara and priya would make an awesome awesome team. devyani would just ignore everything in my opinion and poor vidya is already drowning in enough of her own problems.
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Naina!  

umm i think it's just going to be a dream.  Just thinking that it's a serial, they kinda have to stretch the track out and so Adi getting to know the truth would be too soon.  If Adi gets to know of his father's truth, I bet he would go directly to his dad and demand the truth.  It just seems too early right now.

I personally do not want the truth to be out so soon, I would rather want to have some nice episodes of Priya and Adi developing their relationship deeply.  Once that's set and once Priya has some solid proof, she can go ahead and tell Adi. 

p.s. my main concern right now is vidya-gaurav, they need to move that track faster!  

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
its a dream... n da CVs won't reveal da truth so soon....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index